Hope monster cup was worth it Eli!!!

Shaned9326
Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 9:45am
After watching qualifying races this am I'm proud of all our riders and am grateful that they truely wanted to be there and just bothers the hell out of me still that Tomac opted out of this Awesome event and after all the NFL bullshit this week it would of been so cool to see Eli step up for his country and give effort like Zacko just did!! I know it's been beat to death but just sucks and to hell with the monster cup as this is waaayyy bigger than that IMO!!!! Anyway peace out brothers and good luck to every rider out thee that is representing their country with pride!!
|
JW381
9/30/2017 9:27am
I'm gonna boycott you and your stupid posts lol
9grains
9/30/2017 9:31am
Shaned9326 wrote:
After watching qualifying races this am I'm proud of all our riders and am grateful that they truely wanted to be there and just bothers the...
After watching qualifying races this am I'm proud of all our riders and am grateful that they truely wanted to be there and just bothers the hell out of me still that Tomac opted out of this Awesome event and after all the NFL bullshit this week it would of been so cool to see Eli step up for his country and give effort like Zacko just did!! I know it's been beat to death but just sucks and to hell with the monster cup as this is waaayyy bigger than that IMO!!!! Anyway peace out brothers and good luck to every rider out thee that is representing their country with pride!!
I am sure Eli will take your feelings into account in the upcoming years. I bet he is really disappointed with himself and his lack of patriotism after reading so many opinions on Vital. He probably thought he was already quite patriotic and didn't realize a motorcycle race could change things so quickly for him. I bet he learns his lesson.
9/30/2017 9:35am
FYI, it's the manufacturers that will/are forcing their riders to attend Monster Cup. Just wait until next year; MXdN is supposed to be at Red Bud, but the date of the race is one week (maybe 2?) before Monster Cup, and according to Matthes, several teams have already said they're out for MXdN.

The Shop

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
9/30/2017 9:45am
gabrielito wrote:
Which would you rather have? [img]http://rxi.iscdn.net/2016/09/132170_podium_mxon_2016_rx_7339.jpg?auto=format&q=50&w=1300.jpeg[/img] [b] or[/b] [img]http://cdn.motocross.transworld.net/blogs.dir/441/files/2016/10/2016-Monster-Energy-Cup-Press-Conference.jpg[/img]
Which would you rather have?

or

Kids today!

You can do/have both!
mxb2
9/30/2017 9:45am
Shaned9326 wrote:
After watching qualifying races this am I'm proud of all our riders and am grateful that they truely wanted to be there and just bothers the...
Would you rather win $$, or ride for free?
9/30/2017 9:50am
Eli said it himself if it was scheduled differently he would race it. Plus monster makes him do the MXGPs then you have monster cup then SX prep. Not a lot of time off
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/30/2017 9:55am
FYI, it's the manufacturers that will/are forcing their riders to attend Monster Cup. Just wait until next year; MXdN is supposed to be at Red Bud...
FYI, it's the manufacturers that will/are forcing their riders to attend Monster Cup. Just wait until next year; MXdN is supposed to be at Red Bud, but the date of the race is one week (maybe 2?) before Monster Cup, and according to Matthes, several teams have already said they're out for MXdN.
...or sponsors.
Hut
9/30/2017 8:33pm
gabrielito wrote:
Which would you rather have? [img]http://rxi.iscdn.net/2016/09/132170_podium_mxon_2016_rx_7339.jpg?auto=format&q=50&w=1300.jpeg[/img] [b] or[/b] [img]http://cdn.motocross.transworld.net/blogs.dir/441/files/2016/10/2016-Monster-Energy-Cup-Press-Conference.jpg[/img]
Which would you rather have?

or

Post a reply to: Hope monster cup was worth it Eli!!!

The Latest