Hope Fox sells the blue ‘80s Gear like Kenny’s…

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2022 2:58 PM

Alpine stars too!

|

5/28/2022 3:03 PM

As far as I know, no.

The yellow gear is available.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/28/2022 4:08 PM

I never understood why they have the pros in such cool gear and we get meh. Thats by far the best looking fox gear in the past few years and we most likely won't be able to get it.

|

5/28/2022 4:46 PM

They won’t. Fox loves putting Ken in shit they don’t sell

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

5/28/2022 5:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2022 5:04 PM

Yea that RJ replica gear looks great. I think Sexton had the O'mara replica. Team Honda 80s gear was awesome.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

5/31/2022 8:48 AM

Asking because I haven't seen it anywhere else... does the throwback gear say "SHiiiiiT" down each leg??

|

5/31/2022 9:02 AM

ga_pike wrote:

Asking because I haven't seen it anywhere else... does the throwback gear say "SHiiiiiT" down each leg??

Yes it does! LOL Ken's gear was just a different colorway of the LE TRICK SHIIIITTTT gear that Fox released (Yellow and black) to fit the rest of team Honda with the old school Honda logo on the chest.

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

5/31/2022 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2022 9:04 AM

ga_pike wrote:

Seems like it. Loved the look of the yellow/black but I'm good with my gear saying "shiiiiiit" anywhere on it.

|

5/31/2022 10:10 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

As far as I know, no.

The yellow gear is available.

Shiiiiiit.
laughing

|

5/31/2022 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2022 1:30 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

They won’t. Fox loves putting Ken in shit they don’t sell

They're missing an opportunity.
There are a few times a year that I see gear in a race that I'd like to buy, but it's not available.
Why not make few (hundred) extra and make them available immediately, instead of 1 just for the rider?
I'd buy 2-3 race day style jerseys every year if they did this.

|

5/31/2022 11:31 AM

i used to wear that stuff as a kid! Please bring it back. I had the RJ replica red and white and thought i was the coolest

|

5/31/2022 1:40 PM

Alpinestars replied to a comment on Instagram that they are not selling that gear, sucks! I´m not a Honda guy but damn it was really cool, I would seriously think on buying for me it was that cool, also kenny´s but I´m not sure about that one.

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

6/2/2022 8:06 PM

If I’m Fox Racing, I’ll producing Roczen’s RJ HRC gear under its 2023 HONDA Flex Air line. It would sell out in 2 to 3 weeks.

|

bd

6/2/2022 8:25 PM

I thought the purpose for being in business was to find/create a need and fill it? I guess generating maximum revenue is not a high priority for Fox and A-Stars. Licensing issues maybe?

|

6/3/2022 1:26 PM

olds cool wrote:

I thought the purpose for being in business was to find/create a need and fill it? I guess generating maximum revenue is not a ...more

Fox has a license agreement with Honda. It sells Honda branded gear - 180 and Flex Air. The question - do the designers play ball?

|

bd

6/3/2022 2:03 PM

when fox sold the retro bradshaw gear from 2004 that stuff sold out quick.

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

6/3/2022 2:27 PM

Fox hardly even sells their normal gear anymore. My dealer stopped carrying it and you couldn't find it on their website for a while. For the first time in a long time the last two years I've only bought Fox stuff for MTB and nothing Moto related.

|

6/3/2022 2:55 PM

They need to get on the bandwagon of what Canvas is doing with custom ordered kits. Make it a Fox Racing Boutique line or something. The make different designs each season and guess how many people will buy seems like a bit of an old model to strictly follow these days.

|

6/3/2022 3:15 PM

Fox is across the street from my work give me 5 min 🤣

|

Washed up mid pack B rider