Honda steering tube info needed

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike is an '08 CRF 450. Anyone know for sure which bikes would be compatible ? I've found a few sets of clamps w/stem on eBay for $60 shipped, but either an '05 CRF450 or earlier year. I have a friend who has one from a '14 CRF 250, hoping it might work. Anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks...
|
Xeno
7/6/2017 7:35pm
langhammx wrote:
So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike...
So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike is an '08 CRF 450. Anyone know for sure which bikes would be compatible ? I've found a few sets of clamps w/stem on eBay for $60 shipped, but either an '05 CRF450 or earlier year. I have a friend who has one from a '14 CRF 250, hoping it might work. Anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks...
The stems are all the same. The bearings can vary between the R model and the X model.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/6/2017 7:40pm
langhammx wrote:
So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike...
Xeno wrote:
The stems are all the same. The bearings can vary between the R model and the X model.
Any idea what specific years will work, or are all the Honda stems the same ?
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/6/2017 7:41pm
Rocket88 wrote:
Call Christi at Applied Racng!
I left a message with her before I posted. I'm trying to get it ordered up tonight.

Post a reply to: Honda steering tube info needed

The Latest