Honda steering tube info needed

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2017 5:20 PM

So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike is an '08 CRF 450. Anyone know for sure which bikes would be compatible ? I've found a few sets of clamps w/stem on eBay for $60 shipped, but either an '05 CRF450 or earlier year. I have a friend who has one from a '14 CRF 250, hoping it might work. Anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks...

|

7/6/2017 6:31 PM

|

7/6/2017 6:57 PM

Call Christi at Applied Racng!

|

7/6/2017 7:35 PM

langhammx wrote:

So I destroyed a buddies steering stem tube, trying to press it out of his triple clamp and need to find him another one. His bike is an '08 CRF 450. Anyone know for sure which bikes would be compatible ? I've found a few sets of clamps w/stem on eBay for $60 shipped, but either an '05 CRF450 or earlier year. I have a friend who has one from a '14 CRF 250, hoping it might work. Anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks...

The stems are all the same. The bearings can vary between the R model and the X model.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

7/6/2017 7:39 PM

wsc96 wrote:

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/honda/HP-53219-KRN-710.html

The 05 CRF450R looks like it will work.

The bikes listed are only thru 2007. This is what gets confusing, but I'm thinking the stem itself should be the same.

|

7/6/2017 7:40 PM

langhammx wrote:

Xeno wrote:

The stems are all the same. The bearings can vary between the R model and the X model.

Any idea what specific years will work, or are all the Honda stems the same ?

|

7/6/2017 7:41 PM

Rocket88 wrote:

Call Christi at Applied Racng!

I left a message with her before I posted. I'm trying to get it ordered up tonight.

|