Honda pit in Saint Louis was a sad sight

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2018 4:05 PM

Looked so desolate. I thought normally they still set up injured riders bikes. I had my McGrath bike there at the Legends and Heroes exhibit (it is a very minimal bike compared to the incredible ones you guys have) so rolled that to the truck to help represent!

Photo

Photo

|

3/18/2018 4:08 PM

You're being too modest, that MC bike is beautiful. Good on you for sprucing up the HRC pits with it – CC's bike does look a bit lonely all by itself.

|

3/18/2018 4:40 PM

Is that the first Harbor Freight bike stand to ever Grace the Honda pits? Just kidding, congrats on getting your bike in there, definitely the most iconic of any 90s bike. The haulers look a little weird indoors without the awning up.

|

3/18/2018 4:43 PM

Beautiful bike man!

|

3/18/2018 4:48 PM

Good on you, and that's a great looking bike.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

3/18/2018 5:04 PM

I’m kinda shocked Seely got hurt so badly. I know it is SX, but he is usually on two wheels, riding within his limits.
Would have been an awesome for his usual season. Dungey’s retirement ruined SX...j/k

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

3/18/2018 5:15 PM

early wrote:

Is that the first Harbor Freight bike stand to ever Grace the Honda pits? Just kidding, congrats on getting your bike in there, definitely the most iconic of any 90s bike. The haulers look a little weird indoors without the awning up.

It is!! Hahaha. Doesn’t get more privateer than that! Except for a bucket, maybe

|

3/18/2018 5:35 PM

I'm digging the 96 you posted.. A good friend raced one back in the day that was built by a local tuner. Fast bike for it's time.. That stand looks a lot better than the plastic crates we use to use back in the 80's- 90's.. laughing

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.