Honda mainstream fashion

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2018 10:16 AM

Pretty nice that Forever21 has some moto inspirited stuff coming up. Seems that wearing your race jersey in school, work or bar would be cool now?
Honda by 21

|

1/23/2018 10:32 AM

Is it bad I want that windbreak as bad as I do?

|

1/23/2018 10:36 AM

Okay that is really, really cool.

|

1/23/2018 10:46 AM

Nope, nope and nope. F*ck those millennial hipsters for misappropriating our culture.

|

1/23/2018 10:52 AM

Someone's going to say it so I might as well say it first.

Posers!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Motocross Kid wrote:

Nope, nope and nope. F*ck those millennial hipsters for misappropriating our culture.

You sound extremely triggered

|

Justin Bieber ripped off Honda, Suzuki, Vans and Santa Cruz for his tour merchandise a year or two ago. It looks like Forever 21 was paying attention.

Photo

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/23/2018 10:53 AM

motokawi818 wrote:

Just calling it a windbreak is bad enough pinch wink

|

1/23/2018 10:55 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Yeah, you don't want to be downwind of a windbreak.

|

1/23/2018 11:03 AM

Someone included bikes in their runway show this year. Like a guy on a KTM riding the models off the stage or something. Let me find it, pretty big brand.
Don't know that they are doing moto casual wear, but they had borrowed some elements.

|

1/23/2018 11:07 AM

FWYT wrote:

Someone included bikes in their runway show this year. Like a guy on a KTM riding the models off the stage or something. Let me find it, pretty big brand.
Don't know that they are doing moto casual wear, but they had borrowed some elements.

It was Rihanna who misappropriated our culture:

Photo

|

1/23/2018 11:09 AM

motokawi818 wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Yeah, you don't want to be downwind of a windbreak.

I type good

|

1/23/2018 11:12 AM

You’ll be seeing me in that “windbreak” around the SoCal tracks. You’re all more than welcome to come make fun of me.

|

1/23/2018 11:15 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Posers!

Posers wear fox clothing

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/23/2018 11:16 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Posers!

Acidreamer wrote:

Posers wear fox clothing

I wear Fox.

|

1/23/2018 11:33 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Posers!

Acidreamer wrote:

Posers wear fox clothing

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wear Fox.

Well I guess that you, KR94, Dungey, Pro Circuit, Chad Reed, RC and a few others are a bunch of non riding posers? #acidreamerlogic

|

1/23/2018 11:38 AM

I was going to buy a KTM Redbull sweatshirt at A-2 but I only had $110.00Photo

|

1/23/2018 11:43 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Posers!

Acidreamer wrote:

Posers wear fox clothing

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wear Fox.

I'm wearing Fox right now.

|

1/23/2018 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2018 11:51 AM

JVG, one of the top rap acts in Finland, used GP rider Harri Kullas old riding gear at stage last summer. I think that if any of those 15 000 that gave a "like" to these posts went to check out a motocross race or bought some gear (or even bike) it is definitely a positive thing.

A post shared by JVG (@jvgfi) on

|

1/23/2018 11:51 AM

Looks like a push to bring back the 500 2t. Can't fault them for that! tongue

|

1/23/2018 11:52 AM

MBR wrote:

JVG, one of the top rap acts in Finland, used GP rider Harri Kullas old riding gear at stage last summer. I think that if any of those 15 000 that gave a "like" to these posts went to check out a motocross race or bought some gear (or even bike) it is definitely a positive thing.

Is Finland known for rap? Did they get the #1 spot by default? What does Finish rap sound like? Is it like the intro to Game of Thrones with rap behind it?

I kid I kid... I will youtube those guys and check'em out..

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/23/2018 11:55 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Posers wear fox clothing

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wear Fox.

ML512 wrote:

I'm wearing Fox right now.

In the UK Fox is now the equivalent to Adidas three stripes & Reebok classics! - all the Chavs wear it!

|

1/23/2018 11:58 AM

Been done by music bands for along time..Living Color circa early 90s..
Photo

|

1/23/2018 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2018 12:21 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Is Finland known for rap? Did they get the #1 spot by default? What does Finish rap sound like? Is it like the intro to Game of Thrones with rap behind it?

I kid I kid... I will youtube those guys and check'em out..

Mainstream Finnish rap is horrible(in my opinion). But it is huge here, the style is completely different to anything world wide which is refreshing but i'm not a fan.

There are a few artists that stand out though, Redrama, Dagger D, JAG and Bomfunk MC's come to mind. Yeah add Beats and Styles(more hip hop, listen to the songs Renegade and Dynamite) to that list, MBR might agree with me wink

I'm really into grime at the moment. UK rap is top notch.

|

1/23/2018 12:00 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Posers wear fox clothing

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wear Fox.

defeatist45 wrote:

Well I guess that you, KR94, Dungey, Pro Circuit, Chad Reed, RC and a few others are a bunch of non riding posers? #acidreamerlogic

I understood what he meant. To his point it's a not secret that Fox went mainstream years ago and it can be found in a lot of places. A lot of people who wear it or who have a Fox head sticker on their car have no clue where it originates from so in a way he's saying those people are posers.

|

1/23/2018 12:05 PM

DAG wrote:

Been done by music bands for along time..Living Color circa early 90s..
Photo

I remember in early 1990's when the band Extreme was featured in some magazine (probably MXA) as they used to ride if I remember correctly. Also when talking about music/motocross you should never forget Vanilla Ice!

|

1/23/2018 12:08 PM

Bike sales are horrible.

It’s kinda funny watching the OEMs trip over their dicks with all these ridiculous ways to try and revive interest in dirtbikes.

They’re so far off the mark it’s incredible.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

1/23/2018 12:15 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wear Fox.

defeatist45 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I understood what he meant. To his point it's a not secret that Fox went mainstream years ago and it can be found in a lot of places. A lot of people who wear it or who have a Fox head sticker on their car have no clue where it originates from so in a way he's saying those people are posers.

I'm 34 now... Been wearing Fox shirts since I was 11yrs old when I got my first bike. Still proudly wear it to this day, despite knowing that some of the "core" bros think it's now a "poser brand".

Pete Fox played a massive role in revolutionizing fashion aspect of this sport (which, lets face it, moto is a VERY fashion conscious sport). Just because it was sold at PacSun doesn't mean I hold the brand in any less high regards.

As much as I dig the FastHouse stuff, including their casual line - I'd feel like a massive poser wearing an "Indian Dunes" t-shirt, as I'm born and raised on the East Coast and have never even been to California, let alone Indian Dunes before I was even born haha. Don't get me wrong, I think the shirt is totally rad though

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/23/2018 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2018 12:26 PM

MBR wrote:

Pretty nice that Forever21 has some moto inspirited stuff coming up. Seems that wearing your race jersey in school, work or bar would be cool now?
Honda by 21

Nothing says motocross like a CRF250L hahaha. I wear the Fox elite motion pro shoes all the time, they are hella light and comfortable and hold up really well. They grip my MTB pedals nearly as good as my five tens. And you better believe in junior high/high school I was in fox shirts and had fox backpacks even though my gear back then was all Thor.

|

1/23/2018 12:47 PM

There was an episode of Fresh Price back in the day where he was wearing a Carmichael Splitfire ProCircuit jersey.

|