Honda graphics on a Kawi...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2018 5:39 PM

Hey guys. Need help on a somewhat unusual request.

I recently just bought a little kawi 110 for a pit bike. It was a steal of a deal so that’s kinda why I bought it. Anyways, I own 3 Honda’s and I thought it would be cool if I got some red plastics and Honda graphics for it. The red plastics were an easy find but the graphics are a different story.

Now I’ve had some trouble finding Honda graphics for this thing. I’m not surprised, but if anyone has any companies they could recommend or know that does this thing please let me know! its a 2006 Kawi 110.

|

4/12/2018 6:00 PM

I’m sure most graphic companies would be able to make you anything. Just give some a call. Ive only delt with Split Designs and they’ve always been great.

|

4/12/2018 6:04 PM

Naanak wrote:

I’m sure most graphic companies would be able to make you anything. Just give some a call. Ive only delt with Split Designs and they’ve always been great.

Interesting. I’ve just searched online, but haven’t called.. will try it tomorrow!

|

4/12/2018 6:05 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

I recently just bought a little kawi 110 for a pit bike. It was a steal of a deal so that’s kinda why I bought it. Anyways, I own 3 Honda’s and I thought it would be cool if I got some red plastics and Honda graphics for it. The red plastics were an easy find but the graphics are a different story.

Now I’ve had some trouble finding Honda graphics for this thing. I’m not surprised, but if anyone has any companies they could recommend or know that does this thing please let me know! its a 2006 Kawi 110.

I have an SDG pitbike that I am putting Suzuki all over to match the race bike. Even got it on the seatcover

|

4/12/2018 6:13 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

midwestmoto wrote:

I have an SDG pitbike that I am putting Suzuki all over to match the race bike. Even got it on the seatcover

Exactly what I’m doing. Want the pit bike to match my main race bike!

|

4/12/2018 8:45 PM

Try Fusion Graphix most all graphic company's can make you what you want you just wont find it on the website, you will need to call. 360-528-2089 https://www.fusiongraphix.com/

|

Ed Johnson

4/12/2018 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2018 9:19 PM

I'll plug FamMx as they do custom work or even allow you to design your own from scratch on the graphic cut outs. I've made a few custom sets for our bikes and would be glad to put something together for you if you can't find something you like. Just let me know and I could draw some up for you for fun.

I'm not affiliated with them at all but they're great guys that support the sport!

Here's the most recent set I made for myself.

Photo

|

4/12/2018 10:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2018 10:59 PM

|

4/12/2018 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2018 11:05 PM

|

Ed Johnson

4/12/2018 11:08 PM

i had one years ago and did it in rockstar suzuki as the KLX110 was so popular you can get so many different ones
look on aliexpress

|

4/12/2018 11:37 PM

|

4/13/2018 12:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2018 12:13 AM

|

4/13/2018 12:35 AM

aeffertz wrote:

I'll plug FamMx as they do custom work or even allow you to design your own from scratch on the graphic cut outs. I've made a few custom sets for our bikes and would be glad to put something together for you if you can't find something you like. Just let me know and I could draw some up for you for fun.

I'm not affiliated with them at all but they're great guys that support the sport!

Photo

Yup I second this. He makes everything and is very good to work with!

|

4/13/2018 5:06 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Photo

Cool work. Quit giving your art away for free.

|

4/13/2018 5:40 AM

I had a Yamaha xt500 with no tank decals. I hate the way an old bike looks with no tank decals. I had an extra set of xr75 tank stickers so I put them on there. Photo

Photo

|

4/13/2018 7:49 AM

try majicsc.com they make all kinds of pitbike graphics and seat cover too

|

4/13/2018 7:55 AM

Yep, any graphics company should be able to hook you up. Here's my son's first bike, which is a KLX 110. We made it into a copy of Ryan Dungey's 2009 Suzuki RMZ250.

Photoaddklx110 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr

|

4/13/2018 8:06 AM

Like others have said, any graphic company can make you up a set. Look up JJW designs, he’s pretty involved with the pitbike scene and can get you hooked up.

|

4/13/2018 9:58 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Photo

Blake’s a good dude.

I’ll also recommend FAMmx.

|

Bobby Bonds #129

4/15/2018 6:26 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

Try Fusion Graphix most all graphic company's can make you what you want you just wont find it on the website, you will need to call. 360-528-2089 https://www.fusiongraphix.com/

Scott'y is a great guy his stuff looks good as well

|