Holeshot Coffee Company

jcp411
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 5:25pm
Found this little gem on Instagram, has anyone heard of it? It seems like a new company but what’s so cool is it supports the moto community. Website says it donates a $1.00 to road 2 recovery for every bag they sell!! That’s pretty dam cool in my book for a coffee company!! I’m gonna give it a shot and order a bag!!

https://www.holeshotcoffeeco.com/
|
jcp411
1/31/2019 11:53am
I'll support this post even if it might be spam.

Coffee is life.

It’s not spam, just ordered a bag myself let’s see what happens and yes coffee is life ?

The Shop

USA
Fantasy
507th
1/31/2019 3:18pm
I’m buying two bags, but I’m not expecting much honestly (for coffee-lovers, there’s only a choice for “medium” or “dark” roast beans FYI). Love the idea and company.

One weird thing, I bought the dark roast and I do not want it ground, but the page to order it is a little confusing..

For the dark roast there’s an extra field that says “Ground” and the only choice is pre-ground beans, but the next choice asks if you’d like whole beans or not.. If it comes in ground I’ll just give it away at work or to my dad, and sleep happy knowing I made 2 donations.
WarrenMX
1/31/2019 8:21pm
jcp411 wrote:
It’s not spam, just ordered a bag myself let’s see what happens and yes coffee is life ?

11 min drive from OP's location to the coffee company's HQ. Smells like spam to me...
AngryBear
1/31/2019 9:52pm
jcp411 wrote:
WarrenMX wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/31/322358/s1200_Screen_Shot_2019_01_31_at_8.19.03_PM.jpg[/img] 11 min drive from OP's location to the coffee company's HQ. Smells like spam to me...

11 min drive from OP's location to the coffee company's HQ. Smells like spam to me...
2 prior posts were obvious attempts at just posting sometihng so that this one wouldn't be a first post a couple weeks later. i'm all for promoting your product, but don't do it sneaksy style. ain't nobody got time for that.
DTR830
Fantasy
1057th
1/31/2019 10:59pm
jcp411 wrote:
WarrenMX wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/31/322358/s1200_Screen_Shot_2019_01_31_at_8.19.03_PM.jpg[/img] 11 min drive from OP's location to the coffee company's HQ. Smells like spam to me...

AngryBear wrote:
2 prior posts were obvious attempts at just posting sometihng so that this one wouldn't be a first post a couple weeks later. i'm all for...
2 prior posts were obvious attempts at just posting sometihng so that this one wouldn't be a first post a couple weeks later. i'm all for promoting your product, but don't do it sneaksy style. ain't nobody got time for that.
To that point there isn't any logos of the coffee brand on his bike.
Forty
2/1/2019 3:56am
A Good cup of coffee is hard to find.
jcp411
2/1/2019 5:34am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2019 6:14am
jcp411 wrote:
WarrenMX wrote:

Wow i had no idea they where so close to me! I seriously have no idea who they are. But thanks for the investigation! I might just call them and pick up my coffee!!
I know i don’t have a ton of posts, but i just thought the company was pretty cool and wanted to share! I’m more of a lurker but I’ll try to post more. I seriously am not getting a penny out of this but i did order some coffee from them. If you all want me to delete this post i will.
IWreckALot
2/1/2019 5:41am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2019 5:43am
Drinking me a cup of BRC as I type this. 32oz a day. It's silencer smooth.

Thinking about changing it up but not sure which one is next. I've had the AK Espresso for a few months before this one.
IWreckALot
2/1/2019 5:52am
jcp411 wrote:
WarrenMX wrote:

jcp411 wrote:
Wow i had no idea they where so close to me! I seriously have no idea who they are. But thanks for the investigation! I might...
Wow i had no idea they where so close to me! I seriously have no idea who they are. But thanks for the investigation! I might just call them and pick up my coffee!!
I know i don’t have a ton of posts, but i just thought the company was pretty cool and wanted to share! I’m more of a lurker but I’ll try to post more. I seriously am not getting a penny out of this but i did order some coffee from them. If you all want me to delete this post i will.
You could probably just grab a bag while you're at work there.
jcp411
2/1/2019 6:40am
WarrenMX wrote:

jcp411 wrote:
Wow i had no idea they where so close to me! I seriously have no idea who they are. But thanks for the investigation! I might...
IWreckALot wrote:
Jumping on the bandwagon good for you!
Jak3
2/1/2019 6:44am
jcp411 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
jcp411 wrote:
Can you get me an employee discount?
IWreckALot
2/1/2019 6:45am
IWreckALot wrote:
jcp411 wrote:
Jak3 wrote:
Can you get me an employee discount?
I’ll get on the employee discount bandwagon as well. I’m a bandwagon kind of guy.
JustMX
2/1/2019 7:06am
jcp411 wrote:
WarrenMX wrote:

AngryBear wrote:
2 prior posts were obvious attempts at just posting sometihng so that this one wouldn't be a first post a couple weeks later. i'm all for...
What difference does it make, really?

Disclaimer:
I do not work for holeshot coffee. Do not drink coffee, and to the best of my knowledge have never posted spam and only eat spam about once every ten years. What I don't have time for is forum cruising wannabe cops that set arbitrary rules on other members posts when about the only person that should or should not have a problem is GuyB, and he doesn't seem too concerned about it.
jcp411
2/1/2019 7:21am
WarrenMX wrote:

AngryBear wrote:
JustMX wrote:
What difference does it make, really? Disclaimer: I do not work for holeshot coffee. Do not drink coffee, and to the best of my knowledge have...

Disclaimer:
I do not work for holeshot coffee. Do not drink coffee, and to the best of my knowledge have never posted spam and only eat spam about once every ten years. What I don't have time for is forum cruising wannabe cops that set arbitrary rules on other members posts when about the only person that should or should not have a problem is GuyB, and he doesn't seem too concerned about it.
If you can have someone delete this post that would be fine, I’m not sure how to delete it. It’s really not worth the b.s. one of the main reasons i don’t post much lol!!
DC
2/1/2019 7:40am
AngryBear wrote:
JustMX wrote:
What difference does it make, really? Disclaimer: I do not work for holeshot coffee. Do not drink coffee, and to the best of my knowledge have...

Disclaimer:
jcp411 wrote:
If you can have someone delete this post that would be fine, I’m not sure how to delete it. It’s really not worth the b.s. one...
If you can have someone delete this post that would be fine, I’m not sure how to delete it. It’s really not worth the b.s. one of the main reasons i don’t post much lol!!
Good luck with your coffee start-up, we like to support anything moto-related, especially if it also helps R2R in the process.

And if you ever want to do a very race fuel-level blend and called in Racer X, shoot me an email!

DC@racerxonline.com

DC
Racer X
jcp411
2/1/2019 8:05am
DC wrote:
Good luck with your coffee start-up, we like to support anything moto-related, especially if it also helps R2R in the process. And if you ever want...
Good luck with your coffee start-up, we like to support anything moto-related, especially if it also helps R2R in the process.

And if you ever want to do a very race fuel-level blend and called in Racer X, shoot me an email!

DC@racerxonline.com

DC
Racer X
It’s honestly not my company don’t know how else to say it. I like to support anything moto related myself hence this post! Try contacting them maybe they will make coffee with RacerX!!
DC
2/1/2019 8:10am
DC wrote:
Good luck with your coffee start-up, we like to support anything moto-related, especially if it also helps R2R in the process. And if you ever want...

DC@racerxonline.com

DC
Racer X
jcp411 wrote:
It’s honestly not my company don’t know how else to say it. I like to support anything moto related myself hence this post! Try contacting them...
It’s honestly not my company don’t know how else to say it. I like to support anything moto related myself hence this post! Try contacting them maybe they will make coffee with RacerX!!
Oh man, I'm sorry. I will go through the website, looks like a cool little deal, just like Sic Wics, the moto candle maker!

DC
Racer X
jcp411
2/1/2019 8:15am
DC wrote:
Oh man, I'm sorry. I will go through the website, looks like a cool little deal, just like Sic Wics, the moto candle maker! DC Racer...
Oh man, I'm sorry. I will go through the website, looks like a cool little deal, just like Sic Wics, the moto candle maker!

DC
Racer X
It’s totally ok! I hope you all can figure something out!!
500guy
2/1/2019 8:45am
The thing I don't like about places like this is they have no info about who owns it or anything on the web page
USA
Fantasy
507th
2/8/2019 5:25pm
Alright so this thread got a little weird, but I got my coffee and it tastes great! I figure that now I'll just buy all my coffee from them since they are moto-related and donate to R2R.
jcp411
2/8/2019 7:53pm
It got weird alright! Got mine too! It’s good stuff!!

Post a reply to: Holeshot Coffee Company

The Latest