No..... what happened??

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/20/2018 12:51 PM

Not sure about Halls leg, but didn’t look good. Hoeft 90 miles an hour, whisky throttle thru the fast whoops

|

1/20/2018 1:17 PM

Not shocking. Hoeft has a team of fat idiots yelling at him to go faster. So he went faster...into the ground. Good job guys.

|

1/20/2018 1:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2018 1:21 PM

I saw Hall eat it in the whoops on the practice stream.

|

1/20/2018 1:30 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Not shocking. Hoeft has a team of fat idiots yelling at him to go faster. So he went faster...into the ground. Good job guys.

Ha I mean kinda true

|

1/20/2018 1:34 PM

Rockinar wrote:

So true.

|

1/20/2018 2:34 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Ha.. I knew that show was going to be entertaining. Not for the reasons they wanted it to be though. It's entertaining because it's cringey as all hell. Also, the ride should have gone to McConahy (sp?). I got the feeling Lieb thought he was way too good to be there. He seemed to roll his eyes whenever anyone would try to give him advice. Then he ends up hurt right away. Give McConahy that fill in! ...Then again, he doesn't need to surround himself with those fools.

|

1/20/2018 2:47 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Couldn't agree more.
Just watched the Houston episode yesterday, it's ridiculous

|

1/20/2018 2:51 PM

Hoeft is back on the track now

|

1/20/2018 2:55 PM

Harrison just crashed

|

1/20/2018 3:01 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Episode of what??

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/20/2018 3:07 PM

Rockinar wrote:

ts.p311 wrote:

Ha.. I knew that show was going to be entertaining. Not for the reasons they wanted it to be though. It's entertaining because it's cringey as all hell. Also, the ride should have gone to McConahy (sp?). I got the feeling Lieb thought he was way too good to be there. He seemed to roll his eyes whenever anyone would try to give him advice. Then he ends up hurt right away. Give McConahy that fill in! ...Then again, he doesn't need to surround himself with those fools.

I feel hes always felt hes a lot better then he actually is.

|

1/20/2018 3:14 PM

Rockinar wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Episode of what??

|

1/20/2018 3:46 PM

i remember someone in one of the episodes called out Lieb saying hes never made it, always injured, always chokes etcetc.... then next thing i know hes back on the sidelines before A1 i lold

|

1/20/2018 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2018 3:56 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Jesus what rock have I been under that I havent been watching these?? They are put together fantastic, and boy what an interesting cast of characters to have such insight on!!

Is it just me, or do all the riders look like their miserable and on the verge of crying, all the time. JUSTIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, BLINK TWICE NEXT WEEK IF YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!

Team Manager is a total clown.. Ryno apparently the conductor of the Just Fucking Send It! train

|

1/20/2018 4:17 PM

Ah,yes...the internet. So many people that “know”.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/20/2018 4:20 PM

Photo

|

1/20/2018 4:43 PM

lumpy790 wrote: Photo

Curious why Martinez left or got cut from the IB Corp team this year. He’s on par, if not better than everyone who tried out and has gotten pretty consistent results for the last couple years.

|

1/20/2018 4:53 PM

Rockinar wrote:

What would make for a good show would be for the show to film you calling them “fat idiots” to their face. Tough guy!

For the record I am sure that one of those “fat idiots” would run circles aroun your ass on the track all the while screaming in your ear to “go faster”

Fairley certain It goes on in a lot of trucks incase you didn’t know. It’s just not filmed

|

1/20/2018 5:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2018 5:25 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Jesus what rock have I been under that I havent been watching these?? They are put together fantastic, and boy what an interesting cast of characters to have such insight on!!

Is it just me, or do all the riders look like their miserable and on the verge of crying, all the time. JUSTIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, BLINK TWICE NEXT WEEK IF YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!

Team Manager is a total clown.. Ryno apparently the conductor of the Just Fucking Send It! train

Yeah the series is pretty cool, and I don't mind Ryno, he has every right to say what he thinks and the riders probably listen to him most.

That was Castelos second main ever. The guy is from Ecuador, he's probably lapping second place in his country. Ofcourse he won't ride like a veteran when he gets thrown into a stadium with thousands of people watching and riders jumping all over the place

|

1/20/2018 5:59 PM

Man, that show....this is reality acting right? team management really does not talk like that to their athletes do they?

|

1/20/2018 6:06 PM

Spoke to someone in the know today... Ryno is kinda like that... Not 24/7... There's a little bit of added fluff... I ain't dropping names either.

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

1/20/2018 6:21 PM

Yea but see Ryno is doing the “enhanced for dramatic effect” in a totally acceptable manner. I friggin love that dudes intensity. The team manager just seems like a mega douche. Who knows, could be a cool guy blink

|