Ho-ly Sh*t...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2010 12:39 PM

|

8/19/2010 12:41 PM

Who's got more tatoo's, arrests, std's ?

|

8/19/2010 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2010 12:43 PM

BMX? Really?

Seems like they could at least get the name of the sport right.

|

8/19/2010 12:46 PM

Should we be bummed or relieved that they kept calling him a "bmx biker"?

|

"Leave me alone, I know what i'm doing"
- Kimi Räikkönen 4 November 2012

8/19/2010 12:46 PM

Dude should be able to do better then that. And wtf? BMX.

|

8/19/2010 12:48 PM

Dad has money. Boy is no fool.

|

8/19/2010 12:49 PM

Damn she doesnt even look like the same chick, she must of lost a LOT of weight or something. At first look at the pics i thought it was Kellys sister (the one that wasnt on The Osbourne's" reality show.)

That show was a riot.."SHARRROONNN!"

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

8/19/2010 12:49 PM

Hahah heard about this yesterday from my buddy .....said Josh got to fly on Ozzy's jet to one of the Ozzfest rounds. That would be very interesting.

|

8/19/2010 12:54 PM

monster chicks or kelly Osbourne?????

i will never understand some peoples decisions..

|

8/19/2010 12:56 PM

What's with the hoodies and beanies all the time? Isn't it like 95 in Cali right now?

Well at least they didn't call him an FMX rider due to his one appearance in XGames.

|

8/19/2010 12:57 PM

dehner47 wrote:

well according the Stephanie Pratt, he is just fucking his way into Hollywood lol

"'No josh Hansen u were dumped stop acting like a child. Keep star [expletive] ur (sic) way into Hollywood. Now pls GO AWAY!!!!!!'"

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

8/19/2010 1:01 PM

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

|

The PD441 of Motodrive

8/19/2010 1:03 PM

Hansen is layin pipe all over Hollywood! Live it up Hanny.

|

United States of America

8/19/2010 1:06 PM

CRAZY

but that's how it goes

|

8/19/2010 1:08 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Ha ha

No shit. that guy is laying more track then John Henry

|

8/19/2010 1:13 PM

Camp332 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Ha ha

No shit. that guy is laying more track then John Henry

hes gettin famous now ....

|

02 PW80 8) #N8 [LINK TO IMAGE]

8/19/2010 1:20 PM

i remember watching the Osbornes at the turn of the century and she doesn't even resemble the same girl I remember seeing on that program. I wonder if she's cool. that other kid, jack , lost a lot of weight. he was in thailand training muay thai.

|

8/19/2010 1:21 PM

Sounds like Hanny's livin life and enjoyin it, good on him.

|

“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte

8/19/2010 1:23 PM

Camp332 wrote:

LOL, that was good laughing

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

8/19/2010 1:31 PM

Hansen sure seems focused on moto! YEs i know he doesn't have an outdoors deal, but from all the media it just seems like all he cares about is chasing after girls, come on Hanny, the right one will come man......i remember listening to dmxs and him talking about a bad break up he had with a girlfriend and that was partially why a lot of things went bad for his career at that point etc, but it seems much hasn't changed for him, still chasing after the girls that are likely to dump his ass just to get some twitter and mtv coverage..

|

17 KTM 450 SXF - AMAZING!

8/19/2010 1:34 PM

dehner47 wrote:

Grasshopper, you have much to learn.... $$$$$$

|

8/19/2010 1:35 PM

ThePipe wrote:

CRAZY

but that's how it goes

Millions of people living as foes......

|

8/19/2010 1:38 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Damn she doesnt even look like the same chick, she must of lost a LOT of weight or something. At first look at the pics i thought it was Kellys sister (the one that wasnt on The Osbourne's" reality show.)

Photo
|

8/19/2010 1:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2010 1:56 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Void Main wrote: Photo

Holy sheep shit.........see, blow can be good for you. Personally, I like them fatter......they cant get away as easy.

|

8/19/2010 1:56 PM

Hanny will settle down in a few years. You gotta lay the pipe when you can. After that, us guys get married.

|

United States of America

8/19/2010 1:57 PM

Thats a trip, not even like the same person. Her and her brother Jack both finally got their shit together awhile ago and got clean.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

8/19/2010 2:00 PM

adamdf wrote:

Hansen sure seems focused on moto! YEs i know he doesn't have an outdoors deal, but from all the media it just seems like all he cares about is chasing after girls, come on Hanny, the right one will come man......i remember listening to dmxs and him talking about a bad break up he had with a girlfriend and that was partially why a lot of things went bad for his career at that point etc, but it seems much hasn't changed for him, still chasing after the girls that are likely to dump his ass just to get some twitter and mtv coverage..

You could say that about any rider the tabloids followed. Besides, every rider has off time, only difference is you don't know what they fill that time with.

|

“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte

8/19/2010 2:06 PM

Going British, the guy's got some taste after all ! wink

|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???

8/19/2010 2:09 PM

Hanaa80 wrote:

Should we be bummed or relieved that they kept calling him a "bmx biker"?

I think it's for the best they call him a BMX rider..

|

" To hell with them. When history is written they will be the sons of bitches - not I. "
Harry S. Truman

8/19/2010 2:19 PM

Guys, he gets to hang out with Ozzy fucking Osborne!!!! Bonus!!!!

|