Hmmmm, what's Eli thinking?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2018 9:41 PM

|

6/1/2018 9:46 PM

I'd be looking at Mathilde every lap too haha! I know , I know.....she's married....but damn it! The " man thing " in me , just won't let me look in another direction if that is standing track side.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/1/2018 9:50 PM

I remember watching that live thinking the same thing Jeffro is thinking. What's even more of a crack up, she's wearing a short leather mini skirt and a tank top out on the track during a Pro 450 Race. That's pure gold. Good for you Marv, good for you.

|

6/1/2018 10:04 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

I remember watching that live thinking the same thing Jeffro is thinking. What's even more of a crack up, she's wearing a short leather mini skirt and a tank top out on the track during a Pro 450 Race. That's pure gold. Good for you Marv, good for you.

There is something so god dam sexy about a leather mini skirt on an attractive woman with a nice body ... maybe this is why Marv dive bombed Eli in Boston amd now theyre even haahahaha!!

|

6/1/2018 10:10 PM

Probably wondering why she’s trying to distract Marvin

|

6/1/2018 10:11 PM

He was actually passing Marvin on the outside with ease and looked back at her to give her some tude.

|

6/1/2018 10:38 PM

Man Eli is just on another planet in corners. Ridiculous, ridiculous skill and execution.

|

6/2/2018 2:07 AM

I thought he was thinking my god its another Tony Alessi but with tits

|

6/2/2018 3:55 AM

Probably looking at her like you can't win this fight for your husband! Its a great fuck you to to her. Lol

|

6/2/2018 4:02 AM

He was looking at his roost

|

6/2/2018 4:19 AM

fullfloater wrote:

He was looking at his roost

Exactly ,he was looking at the size of his roost to determine if he was giving to much throttle and creating wheel spin or not enough and bogging down the engine , much like a good machinist will measure his chips to adjust chip load on a cutter . Thats how good eli tomac is cool

|

6/2/2018 4:37 AM

Get her off the track! Can't stand her walking around all over like she owns the place. Don't see anybody else's significant other running around out there. Suck it up and stand where you belong.

|

6/2/2018 5:22 AM

Shouldn't she be in a VIP or hospitality area? Moto wives/girlfriends/parents have no business being 6 inches off the side of the track at a professional race.

|

6/2/2018 5:43 AM

spd721 wrote:

Shouldn't she be in a VIP or hospitality area? Moto wives/girlfriends/parents have no business being 6 inches off the side of the track at a professional race.

I like to call the kitchen the "hospitality area" too, it just has a nice ring to it.

|

6/2/2018 5:54 AM

spd721 wrote:

early wrote:

I like to call the kitchen the "hospitality area" too, it just has a nice ring to it.

hahahhaha!!

She's good. As integrated into Marvin's program as she seems to be, let 'er out there.

|

6/2/2018 5:54 AM

Yeah. Shouldn't she be back in the kitchen getting his sandwich ready?

|

No brains, No headaches.

6/2/2018 6:06 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I'd be looking at Mathilde every lap too haha! I know , I know.....she's married....but damn it! The " man thing " in me , just won't let me look in another direction if that is standing track side.

Just means thats one guy you have to contend with instead of all the guys lol

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

6/2/2018 6:13 AM

Rdubs19 wrote:

Man Eli is just on another planet in corners. Ridiculous, ridiculous skill and execution.

Too bad he couldn’t apply that skill to keeping his pants on whistling

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

6/2/2018 6:28 AM

There's some funny in here.

|

6/2/2018 6:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2018 7:26 AM

Photo

He knew who he just passed, and he knew who was standing there clapping. #clapback
|

6/2/2018 6:36 AM

she screams like a possed chick and tomac just gave her a stfu look. rightfully.

|

6/2/2018 8:36 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Get her off the track! Can't stand her walking around all over like she owns the place. Don't see anybody else's significant other running around out there. Suck it up and stand where you belong.

I couldn't agree more! What if Tomac or any other rider over shoots that berm and takes her out? Whatch an NFL player go out of bounds at full speed and hit a photographer or a Cheerleader,Ugly! And he's not attached to a 240# Motorcycle. I keep reading how this is a Professional sport. I dont see wives running up and down the sidelines in any other Pro sport screaming at there Husbands.

|

6/2/2018 8:41 AM

Marv's next lap..
Photo

|

Name withheld... Esquire

6/2/2018 8:49 AM

Photo

A lot of this attitude in here...
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/2/2018 8:56 AM

she started something she can't stop unless she is made to,lol

|