Hmm...this is interesting... (Yamaha VIP SX packages)

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 12/9/2019 3:36pm
VIP packages are turning into quite the commodity.

PR...

Yamaha Announces Partnership with Motosports Travel
Destination Yamaha USA Now Offers Supercross VIP Travel Packages

MARIETTA, Ga. – December 9, 2019 – Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, today announced a partnership with Ohio-based travel experts, Motosports Travel, to offer VIP packages for select Monster Energy Supercross races as part of the Destination Yamaha program initiative. Beginning with the 2020 season opener held in Anaheim, California on January 4, Yamaha Fan Experience packages offer purchase options that include hotel accommodations, transportation for airport and hotel transfers, prime stadium seating locations, and a unique Yamaha VIP team experience.

“Destination Yamaha continues to grow through our many rental operations across the country, and for 2020 we are expanding the Yamaha experience through these unique Supercross VIP packages,” said Steve Nessl, Yamaha’s Motorsports Marketing Manager. “Motosports Travel is the ideal partner to make attending a Supercross event a truly memorable, turn-key experience.”

Yamaha Fan Experience packages can be purchased through Motosports Travel for the following 2020 Supercross events:
Anaheim I - January 4, 2020
Anaheim II - January 18, 2020
San Diego - February 8, 2020
Atlanta - February 29, 2020
Daytona - March 7, 2020
Denver - April 4, 2020
Salt Lake City - May 5, 2020

To see everything included in the available packages and book an exciting and memorable Yamaha experience, visit www.motosportstravel.com/yamafan or contact Motosports Travel at yamafan@motosportstravel.com. Motosports Travel staff can also be reached at 1-888-YAMAFAN. For more information related to all Yamaha products, visit YamahaMotorsports.com.

Follow Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, through your favorite social media site:

#Yamaha #YamahaMotor #YamahaMotorUSA
www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa
www.instagram.com/yamahamotorusa
www.twitter.com/yamahamotorusa

About Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA (YMUS), is a recognized leader in the powersports industry. The company's ever-expanding product offerings include Motorcycles and Scooters, ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles, Snowmobiles, WaveRunner Personal Watercraft, Boats, Outboard Motors, Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Assist Bicycles, Golf Cars, Power Assist Wheelchair Systems, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Machines, Unmanned Helicopters, Accessories, Apparel, and much more. YMUS products are sold through a nationwide network of distributors and dealers in the United States.

YMUS products are sold through a nationwide network of distributors and dealers in the United States. YMUS has a corporate office in California, two corporate offices in Georgia, facilities in Wisconsin and Alabama, and factory operations in Tennessee and Georgia. Additional U.S.-based subsidiaries include Yamaha Marine Systems Company (YMSC) with divisions Bennett Marine (Florida) and Kracor Systems (Wisconsin), Skeeter Boats (Texas), with division G3 Boats (Missouri), and Yamaha Precision Propeller (Indiana).

For more information about Yamaha, visit YamahaMotorsports.com.
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/9/2019 3:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2019 3:44pm
I really like these VIP offerings and think they are well worth the money. I will do the Denver SX one so I wont need airfare or Hotel but as I get older I am not into "roughing it " like I use to do for the nationals and such and have no problem paying for the extra VIP packages both at SX or nationals. There is defiantly a demographic for this type of service/experience. Cool
Snoqualmie
12/9/2019 4:22pm
MX for Children’s Inside Line Experience was the original... a great program that helped to raise a ton of $ for local children’s hospitals in Seattle, Toronto, SLC, StL, and Houston. A true grass roots experience - super positive for all the fans, teams, and riders. Good karma.
500guy
12/9/2019 5:03pm
The prices were not as high as I thought they would be. $975 for 2 nights in hotel and VIP plus transportation isn't bad.
Moto Norcal
12/9/2019 6:56pm
Looks like something that will sell out. I wonder how crowded it will get if a bunch of teams do this?

The Shop

kkawboy14
12/9/2019 7:08pm
GuyB wrote:
VIP packages are turning into quite the commodity. PR... Yamaha Announces Partnership with Motosports Travel Destination Yamaha USA Now Offers Supercross VIP Travel Packages MARIETTA, Ga...

PR...

MARIETTA, Ga. – December 9, 2019 – Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, today announced a partnership with Ohio-based travel experts, Motosports Travel, to offer VIP packages for select Monster Energy Supercross races as part of the Destination Yamaha program initiative. Beginning with the 2020 season opener held in Anaheim, California on January 4, Yamaha Fan Experience packages offer purchase options that include hotel accommodations, transportation for airport and hotel transfers, prime stadium seating locations, and a unique Yamaha VIP team experience.

“Destination Yamaha continues to grow through our many rental operations across the country, and for 2020 we are expanding the Yamaha experience through these unique Supercross VIP packages,” said Steve Nessl, Yamaha’s Motorsports Marketing Manager. “Motosports Travel is the ideal partner to make attending a Supercross event a truly memorable, turn-key experience.”

Yamaha Fan Experience packages can be purchased through Motosports Travel for the following 2020 Supercross events:
Daytona - March 7, 2020
Denver - April 4, 2020

To see everything included in the available packages and book an exciting and memorable Yamaha experience, visit www.motosportstravel.com/yamafan or contact Motosports Travel at yamafan@motosportstravel.com. Motosports Travel staff can also be reached at 1-888-YAMAFAN. For more information related to all Yamaha products, visit YamahaMotorsports.com.

Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA (YMUS), is a recognized leader in the powersports industry. The company's ever-expanding product offerings include Motorcycles and Scooters, ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles, Snowmobiles, WaveRunner Personal Watercraft, Boats, Outboard Motors, Outdoor Power Equipment, Power Assist Bicycles, Golf Cars, Power Assist Wheelchair Systems, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Machines, Unmanned Helicopters, Accessories, Apparel, and much more. YMUS products are sold through a nationwide network of distributors and dealers in the United States.

YMUS products are sold through a nationwide network of distributors and dealers in the United States. YMUS has a corporate office in California, two corporate offices in Georgia, facilities in Wisconsin and Alabama, and factory operations in Tennessee and Georgia. Additional U.S.-based subsidiaries include Yamaha Marine Systems Company (YMSC) with divisions Bennett Marine (Florida) and Kracor Systems (Wisconsin), Skeeter Boats (Texas), with division G3 Boats (Missouri), and Yamaha Precision Propeller (Indiana).

Very smart!
side-pipe
Fantasy
3308th
12/10/2019 12:27pm
when is Vital gonna get in on this and make a vitard package?
MudPup545
12/10/2019 12:33pm
side-pipe wrote:
We could all get those t-shirts that say “I’m with Stupid —>”
snowy816
12/10/2019 12:37pm
GuyB wrote:
VIP packages are turning into quite the commodity. PR... Yamaha Announces Partnership with Motosports Travel Destination Yamaha USA Now Offers Supercross VIP Travel Packages MARIETTA, Ga...

PR...

Daytona - March 7, 2020
Denver - April 4, 2020

Just another thing Reed has brought to the sport. I think it is a great idea especially for say not so knowledgeable (wealthy) people having an experience that stays with them.

Awesome
DonM
12/10/2019 3:39pm
snowy816 wrote:
Just another thing Reed has brought to the sport. I think it is a great idea especially for say not so knowledgeable (wealthy) people having an...
Just another thing Reed has brought to the sport. I think it is a great idea especially for say not so knowledgeable (wealthy) people having an experience that stays with them.

Awesome
JT$ did it before Reed....still cool that many are getting into it
Snoqualmie
12/10/2019 8:20pm
GuyB wrote:

PR...

Daytona - March 7, 2020
Denver - April 4, 2020

snowy816 wrote:
Just another thing Reed has brought to the sport. I think it is a great idea especially for say not so knowledgeable (wealthy) people having an...

Awesome
Reed was not the first team.

The first team was Butler Bros w/JT$ as host

I will go out on a limb here and state MX for Children was first - ours was for charity though with a different set of activities to be honest.
side-pipe
Fantasy
3308th
12/11/2019 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 12/11/2019 12:12pm
side-pipe wrote:
MudPup545 wrote:
We could all get those t-shirts that say “I’m with Stupid —>”
come on GUYB get that vitard VIP experience going for us.

Saturday 28 February, 2020
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
Premium behind the gate access so you can tell your favorite rider how to win.
Vital MX spoke wrench.
3 min slot per person on Vital MX pre-race webcast.
Meet and greet with AMA officials to discuss rules that need to be changed based on personal opinion.
Exclusive ‘Behind the Scenes whats in the trash of the factory teams' tour.
Dedicated WIFI connection to allow uninterrupted access to the forum.
Vital MX booty shorts
Entry in to exclusive raffle where 3 winners will get their pick of: 22 table cloth, Nike 6.0 boots, Your pick of bike left in the tunnel.
From Only
$999 per person
hamncheeze
12/11/2019 1:02pm
DonM wrote:
JT$ did it before Reed....still cool that many are getting into it
No doubt JT$ will see snowy816's post first, and his blood will reach a quick boil before he scrolls down to see you've corrected the comment!
WhiteTaco
12/11/2019 1:57pm
Did the RacerX Gas Card pre-date MX for Children?

It wasn’t “sold” but you made a donation that went to the rider who missed qualifying to the mains by one position. It came with credentials that got you pretty much anywhere except on the track. I sat in the press box..ATL 2007.

It was an incredible experience. It spoiled me. I found it very difficult to go back to peasantry seats the years after.
Snoqualmie
12/11/2019 8:27pm
WhiteTaco wrote:
Did the RacerX Gas Card pre-date MX for Children? It wasn’t “sold” but you made a donation that went to the rider who missed qualifying to...
Did the RacerX Gas Card pre-date MX for Children?

It wasn’t “sold” but you made a donation that went to the rider who missed qualifying to the mains by one position. It came with credentials that got you pretty much anywhere except on the track. I sat in the press box..ATL 2007.

It was an incredible experience. It spoiled me. I found it very difficult to go back to peasantry seats the years after.
White Taco,

Fair point but a bit apples and oranges.

RacerX Gas Card was a really good grass roots program to help out the Privateer in need.

MX for Children’s Inside Line Experience provided a bigger set of opportunities for the fan than the Gas Card : Thursday press mtg entry; Thursday practice viewing opportunity; track walk; rig tours; press box access ( most of the time). MX4C volunteers raised many, many $1,000$ of dollars for select local hospitals

Post a reply to: Hmm...this is interesting... (Yamaha VIP SX packages)

The Latest