Hitting the track with your kid.

Brandon_Lake
11/22/2017 3:29pm
How old was your kid when you started to let them hanging out by themselves when your out motoring? My son is six and we useally bring the whole family, but my wife gets bored. It would be nice just for my son and I go to the track by our selves since we both ride.
|
Ryno23
Fantasy
779th
11/22/2017 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2017 3:34pm
My kid was 6 when we started going just he and I. The wife rides but doesn't like MX tracks much. We have a kids track that was separate from the main track. Every lap around I could do a visual to see where he was. Worked out pretty good back when he was younger.
Jrewing
11/22/2017 5:02pm
Ryno23 wrote:
My kid was 6 when we started going just he and I. The wife rides but doesn't like MX tracks much. We have a kids track...
My kid was 6 when we started going just he and I. The wife rides but doesn't like MX tracks much. We have a kids track that was separate from the main track. Every lap around I could do a visual to see where he was. Worked out pretty good back when he was younger.
5 at the track. Park the van where he can see, brings his bike toys to play while I ride then I watch him ride. 7 and he was riding his track by himself. Now at 8 rides our tracks
Tim507
11/22/2017 5:24pm
How old was your kid when you started to let them hanging out by themselves when your out motoring? My son is six and we useally...
How old was your kid when you started to let them hanging out by themselves when your out motoring? My son is six and we useally bring the whole family, but my wife gets bored. It would be nice just for my son and I go to the track by our selves since we both ride.
Hmm two questions in one.....the 2nd question, though oblique, needs to be answered first and it is the most difficult one to address.

So only an attempt here.......endless negotiations based on mutual goals. Keep in mind, if mom is not happy, no one is happy.

The 1st question takes care of its self once you figure out the 2nd question.

Good Luck
Titan1
11/22/2017 5:29pm
"Hitting the track with your kid"...hmmm...I never heard watching your kid crash described that way...

Post a reply to: Hitting the track with your kid.

The Latest