Hill46 = jlaw2.0

Edited Date/Time 2/5/2019 11:49am
I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?
|
2/3/2019 9:21am
The only difference is that when Lawrence was racing (250). He was battling out front.
foreman52
Fantasy
3178th
2/3/2019 9:26am
Flashes of brilliance maybe...but no you can't compare JLAW and Hill. Our sport will never have someone like that again. Training, diets, and etc have come so far when JLAW was in his prime. Still a shame to this day he didn't make more of his talent.
150ripper
2/3/2019 9:29am
That's a pretty big insult to Justin. Justin is one of the most chill dudes on the circuit. Zero drama and always smiling.

The Shop

jeffro503
2/3/2019 9:35am
I'm sorry to tell you , but Justin is not even remotely close to the type of person Jason was. Justin is one of the coolest , down to earth kid's you'll ever meet. There are quite a few of them out there now days that are just like that. Maybe look back at all the stupid shit Jason used to do.......and then tell me he reminds you of Justin. They are like polar opposites.
slipdog
2/3/2019 9:38am
The only difference is that when Lawrence was racing (250). He was battling out front.
I'm intrigued, please go on...

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
2/3/2019 9:42am
Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more
77Moto
2/3/2019 9:48am
KennyT wrote:
Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their...
Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more
What?

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
2/3/2019 9:51am
I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year...
I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?
The only reason Jlaw finished where he did at Daytona was he cut the track at the start.
Trickamoto
2/3/2019 9:52am
Here’s the thing about Justin, sponsors don’t get the effort for what they put in. The way he rides around in 18th Place outdoors with the lappers, it tells you that he just doesn’t try. He might be a cool kid and all the rest of that bullshit, but this is a results oriented business and I can’t believe how he can buffalo the sponsors into picking him up. If I was JGR right now, I wouldn’t even load his bike next week. He’s terrible. You’ve at least got to try.
2/3/2019 9:53am
slipdog wrote:
I'm intrigued, please go on... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/03/322941/s1200_Screenshot_2019_02_03_at_9.36.32_AM.jpg[/img]
I'm intrigued, please go on...

What about outdoors?
Gus
2/3/2019 10:05am
What about outdoors?
slipdog wrote:
Does Hill even race outdoors? Laughing
Let me derail this a bit but..... Speaking of, J Hill “not racing outdoors” .... something in the future like a MCR ride... SX only... and it sounds like most contracts are incentive based ??? Anyway... back to regular programming
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
2/3/2019 10:11am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 10:13am
KennyT wrote:
Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their...
77Moto wrote:
What? [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/959/41834902622_f25eb4376c_b.jpg[/img]
What?

What do you mean what??
Compare that pic with a pic of Dungeys accomplishments and you’ll see what I meant. It was pretty obvious before Lawrence turned total fuck up ther he and his rival at the time were pretty close on talent. I like Lawrence, always have, but I’m not going to sugarcoat things and say he wasn’t a total fuck up...he would probably agree. I have a hard time putting Hill in that category.
malachi177
2/3/2019 10:16am
I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year...
Only reason Jlaw ran up front at Daytona was because Bubba caused a huge crash in the first corner. Jlaw completely cut the corner and came out with a huge lead. One of the biggest officiating screw ups in SX.
BAMX
2/3/2019 10:17am
When did he decide not to race yesterday? He was listed as 13th in practice. Then, he doesn't line up for the heat.
2/3/2019 10:19am
Trickamoto wrote:
Here’s the thing about Justin, sponsors don’t get the effort for what they put in. The way he rides around in 18th Place outdoors with the...
Here’s the thing about Justin, sponsors don’t get the effort for what they put in. The way he rides around in 18th Place outdoors with the lappers, it tells you that he just doesn’t try. He might be a cool kid and all the rest of that bullshit, but this is a results oriented business and I can’t believe how he can buffalo the sponsors into picking him up. If I was JGR right now, I wouldn’t even load his bike next week. He’s terrible. You’ve at least got to try.
...or maybe he's just not great on a Suzuki? Huh
malachi177
2/3/2019 10:24am
BAMX wrote:
When did he decide not to race yesterday? He was listed as 13th in practice. Then, he doesn't line up for the heat.
Crashed in qualifying. Went to H for observation and to get his ribs looked at
Question
2/3/2019 11:24am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 11:25am
KennyT wrote:
77Moto wrote:
What?

In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like spoiled girls ... From that moment, including the parking lot episode, i think JLaw's results and career went down.
BAMX
2/3/2019 11:27am
Question wrote:
In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like...
In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like spoiled girls ... From that moment, including the parking lot episode, i think JLaw's results and career went down.
So, he could dish it out but couldn't take it?
2/3/2019 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 5:54am
KennyT wrote:
77Moto wrote:
What?

Question wrote:
In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like...
I tend to (sort of) agree with you. J-law's lack of professionalism in a sport that's trying to be more mainstream just didn't go together. That kid was stupid fast and talented (like a lot of other kids) but just didn't have a crew controlling him like a lot of the others. I liked his spirit but I didn't like his lack of self-control. If he could have harnessed himself a bit more, he might've been great and Villopoto and Dungey might not have won as many championships. I don't know the guy and can only speculate but if you ask J-Law what he would've changed, I'm guessing he might say something close.
2/3/2019 1:17pm
malachi177 wrote:
Only reason Jlaw ran up front at Daytona was because Bubba caused a huge crash in the first corner. Jlaw completely cut the corner and came...
Only reason Jlaw ran up front at Daytona was because Bubba caused a huge crash in the first corner. Jlaw completely cut the corner and came out with a huge lead. One of the biggest officiating screw ups in SX.
Maybe you should go back and watch the start of the race. Jlaw was 4th on the first lap... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfyOzYT1f5A
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
2/3/2019 5:04pm
J-Law was a BMF
BMF?
Burrito making fuck?
I had him pegged for flipping burgers
Forty
2/3/2019 5:16pm
However Lawrence May have fashioned and finished his racing career his talent was elite. I always enjoyed watching the magic he could do when he was on it.

bama205
2/3/2019 5:23pm
Style = jlaw

Who will be remembered for a longer duration after their career ?
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
2/3/2019 5:28pm
They both suck and at that end of the day they'll end up with the same number of premier class wins and titles.

Post a reply to: Hill46 = jlaw2.0

The Latest