Hill46 = jlaw2.0

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2019 9:19 AM

I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?

|

2/3/2019 9:21 AM

The only difference is that when Lawrence was racing (250). He was battling out front.

|

2/3/2019 9:26 AM

Photo
|

2/3/2019 9:26 AM

Flashes of brilliance maybe...but no you can't compare JLAW and Hill. Our sport will never have someone like that again. Training, diets, and etc have come so far when JLAW was in his prime. Still a shame to this day he didn't make more of his talent.

|

2/3/2019 9:29 AM

That's a pretty big insult to Justin. Justin is one of the most chill dudes on the circuit. Zero drama and always smiling.

|

2/3/2019 9:35 AM

I'm sorry to tell you , but Justin is not even remotely close to the type of person Jason was. Justin is one of the coolest , down to earth kid's you'll ever meet. There are quite a few of them out there now days that are just like that. Maybe look back at all the stupid shit Jason used to do.......and then tell me he reminds you of Justin. They are like polar opposites.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/3/2019 9:38 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

The only difference is that when Lawrence was racing (250). He was battling out front.

I'm intrigued, please go on...

Photo

|

2/3/2019 9:42 AM

Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more

|

2/3/2019 9:48 AM

KennyT wrote:

Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more

What?

Photo

|

2/3/2019 9:51 AM

jackson storm wrote:

I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?

The only reason Jlaw finished where he did at Daytona was he cut the track at the start.

|

Ed Johnson

2/3/2019 9:52 AM

Here’s the thing about Justin, sponsors don’t get the effort for what they put in. The way he rides around in 18th Place outdoors with the lappers, it tells you that he just doesn’t try. He might be a cool kid and all the rest of that bullshit, but this is a results oriented business and I can’t believe how he can buffalo the sponsors into picking him up. If I was JGR right now, I wouldn’t even load his bike next week. He’s terrible. You’ve at least got to try.

|

2/3/2019 9:53 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

The only difference is that when Lawrence was racing (250). He was battling out front.

slipdog wrote:

I'm intrigued, please go on...

Photo

What about outdoors?

|

2/3/2019 9:58 AM

dutch_rider wrote:

What about outdoors?

Does Hill even race outdoors? laughing

|

2/3/2019 10:05 AM

slipdog wrote:

I'm intrigued, please go on...

Photo

dutch_rider wrote:

What about outdoors?

slipdog wrote:

Does Hill even race outdoors? laughing

Let me derail this a bit but..... Speaking of, J Hill “not racing outdoors” .... something in the future like a MCR ride... SX only... and it sounds like most contracts are incentive based ??? Anyway... back to regular programming

|

2/3/2019 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 10:13 AM

KennyT wrote:

Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more

77Moto wrote:

What?

Photo

What do you mean what??
Compare that pic with a pic of Dungeys accomplishments and you’ll see what I meant. It was pretty obvious before Lawrence turned total fuck up ther he and his rival at the time were pretty close on talent. I like Lawrence, always have, but I’m not going to sugarcoat things and say he wasn’t a total fuck up...he would probably agree. I have a hard time putting Hill in that category.

|

2/3/2019 10:16 AM

jackson storm wrote:

I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?

Only reason Jlaw ran up front at Daytona was because Bubba caused a huge crash in the first corner. Jlaw completely cut the corner and came out with a huge lead. One of the biggest officiating screw ups in SX.

|

2/3/2019 10:17 AM

When did he decide not to race yesterday? He was listed as 13th in practice. Then, he doesn't line up for the heat.

|

2/3/2019 10:19 AM

Trickamoto wrote:

Here’s the thing about Justin, sponsors don’t get the effort for what they put in. The way he rides around in 18th Place outdoors with the lappers, it tells you that he just doesn’t try. He might be a cool kid and all the rest of that bullshit, but this is a results oriented business and I can’t believe how he can buffalo the sponsors into picking him up. If I was JGR right now, I wouldn’t even load his bike next week. He’s terrible. You’ve at least got to try.

...or maybe he's just not great on a Suzuki? wassat

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

2/3/2019 10:24 AM

BAMX wrote:

When did he decide not to race yesterday? He was listed as 13th in practice. Then, he doesn't line up for the heat.

Crashed in qualifying. Went to H for observation and to get his ribs looked at

|

2/3/2019 11:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 11:25 AM

KennyT wrote:

Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more

77Moto wrote:

What?

Photo

In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like spoiled girls ... From that moment, including the parking lot episode, i think JLaw's results and career went down.

|

2/3/2019 11:27 AM

Question wrote:

In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like spoiled girls ... From that moment, including the parking lot episode, i think JLaw's results and career went down.

So, he could dish it out but couldn't take it?

|

2/3/2019 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 5:54 AM

KennyT wrote:

Not much of a comparison. There have always been riders like Hill who seem to have all the talent in the world but never reach their potential. Lawrence was a very talented fuck up...nothing more

77Moto wrote:

What?

Photo

Question wrote:

In JLaw's defense (should I ...), he got pretty f... up also with the whining of RV and Dungey who were at that time complaining like spoiled girls ... From that moment, including the parking lot episode, i think JLaw's results and career went down.

I tend to (sort of) agree with you. J-law's lack of professionalism in a sport that's trying to be more mainstream just didn't go together. That kid was stupid fast and talented (like a lot of other kids) but just didn't have a crew controlling him like a lot of the others. I liked his spirit but I didn't like his lack of self-control. If he could have harnessed himself a bit more, he might've been great and Villopoto and Dungey might not have won as many championships. I don't know the guy and can only speculate but if you ask J-Law what he would've changed, I'm guessing he might say something close.

|

2/3/2019 1:17 PM

jackson storm wrote:

I don’t think anyone will forget the performance put in at Daytona by Jlaw, much like the ride we seen from Hill at Tampa last year. Both are crazy talented without a doubt. I just wonder if this is what can be expected, and we will never get to see his true talent?

malachi177 wrote:

Only reason Jlaw ran up front at Daytona was because Bubba caused a huge crash in the first corner. Jlaw completely cut the corner and came out with a huge lead. One of the biggest officiating screw ups in SX.

Maybe you should go back and watch the start of the race. Jlaw was 4th on the first lap... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfyOzYT1f5A

|

2/3/2019 1:29 PM

J-Law was a BMF

|

2/3/2019 5:04 PM

life_of_jaze wrote:

J-Law was a BMF

BMF?
Burrito making fuck?
I had him pegged for flipping burgers

|

2/3/2019 5:07 PM

life_of_jaze wrote:

J-Law was a BMF

KennyT wrote:

BMF?
Burrito making fuck?
I had him pegged for flipping burgers

Bad Mother F'er.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/3/2019 5:16 PM

However Lawrence May have fashioned and finished his racing career his talent was elite. I always enjoyed watching the magic he could do when he was on it.

|

2/3/2019 5:23 PM

Style = jlaw


Who will be remembered for a longer duration after their career ?

|

2/3/2019 5:28 PM

They both suck and at that end of the day they'll end up with the same number of premier class wins and titles.

|

2/3/2019 6:59 PM

Photo
|