Josh Hill on Alta vs. Carmichael at Geneva SX

Zoom
Edited Date/Time 12/4/2017 12:18pm
|
Lemon100
12/4/2017 5:51am
Zoom wrote:
This 3 race between hill and RC4 was realy cool to watch !

But when I saw the this event I was thinking about something..... If alessi want to make money , he have to buy and alta and do all the holshot during the season ! This alta is so competitive for the start !
Fourth_Floor
12/4/2017 6:05am
Wow, just hearing RC's bike doing all this crazy work off the start just shows how big of an advantage the Alta is out of the gate. Does anyone know when the last time is we saw an American made motocross bike that was actually worth a shit (Cannondale doesn't count).
Micahdogg
12/4/2017 7:17am
RC - "...or do you just wanna go for it??"
JH - "Lets just go for it!!!!"

Very cool race...great sportsmanship too.
ob
12/4/2017 8:06am
Legit for real

The Shop

tprice07
12/4/2017 8:22am
RC was trying the old intimidation tactics on Josh...Josh was like naw...i'm just going to win this race haha.
BobbyM
12/4/2017 8:31am
RC got some slack money from Alta to "let Josh bye"
ruy
12/4/2017 8:32am
It's just getting old
Bike Rat
12/4/2017 10:43am
Zoom wrote:
Lemon100 wrote:
This 3 race between hill and RC4 was realy cool to watch ! But when I saw the this event I was thinking about something..... If...
This 3 race between hill and RC4 was realy cool to watch !

But when I saw the this event I was thinking about something..... If alessi want to make money , he have to buy and alta and do all the holshot during the season ! This alta is so competitive for the start !
It’s fast out of the corners as well. Apparently with less moving parts it’s great in the whoops...motobikes made in Mercia...fuck yah
captmoto
12/4/2017 11:08am
It's kinds tough to bench race about the Alta, all you got is "so I'm like, zzzzzzz through the whoops."
I saw a couple at Milestone last week. They looked good and got around really well but sounded like a big slot car.
Bike Rat
12/4/2017 11:25am
captmoto wrote:
It's kinds tough to bench race about the Alta, all you got is "so I'm like, zzzzzzz through the whoops." I saw a couple at Milestone...
It's kinds tough to bench race about the Alta, all you got is "so I'm like, zzzzzzz through the whoops."
I saw a couple at Milestone last week. They looked good and got around really well but sounded like a big slot car.
I think it’s about time they add speaker to that bike. I know it’sBeen said before but, loud pipes save lives. If I got an Alta, I would want it to sound like an F1 car!☺️
Zoom
12/4/2017 11:33am
captmoto wrote:
It's kinds tough to bench race about the Alta, all you got is "so I'm like, zzzzzzz through the whoops." I saw a couple at Milestone...
Bike Rat wrote:
I think it’s about time they add speaker to that bike. I know it’sBeen said before but, loud pipes save lives. If I got an Alta...
I think it’s about time they add speaker to that bike. I know it’sBeen said before but, loud pipes save lives. If I got an Alta, I would want it to sound like an F1 car!☺️
I have ridden one and know several other that have also. The lack of sound is NOT an issue at all for the rider. The only people that think the lack of sound is an issue are spectators.
The Candyman
12/4/2017 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2017 12:18pm
captmoto wrote:
Bike Rat wrote:
I think it’s about time they add speaker to that bike. I know it’sBeen said before but, loud pipes save lives. If I got an Alta...
Zoom wrote:
I have ridden one and know several other that have also. The lack of sound is NOT an issue at all for the rider. The only...
I have ridden one and know several other that have also. The lack of sound is NOT an issue at all for the rider. The only people that think the lack of sound is an issue are spectators.
You said it best bro. I have yet to meet someone who has rode one and disliked it.

Post a reply to: Josh Hill on Alta vs. Carmichael at Geneva SX

The Latest