Hill in the Outdoors?

bullpen58
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 5:13pm
Anyone know? Is San Miguel gonna make an outdoor run?

What about his teammate? What's his name? Steward? Is HE racing or just making TV shows? lol
|
500guy
5/12/2010 8:35am
No San Manuel never intended to do outdoors.
Torco1
5/12/2010 8:36am
Is this San Miguel?

bullpen58
5/12/2010 8:39am
so poor Hill is left on his own? Was he able to get any kind of ride / support? Or is he content to not race the outdoors as well?

If he's content to not race outdoors after nearly being without ANY support this season, he must not want to keep racing very badly. Very weird.

I'm not trying to flame Hill. I think I'm just mad that people don't race the nats anymore and it's not just established champions who are bowing out. Now, we've got some of the top racers in the world choosing to just stay home. Unless I'm wrong about Hill (and I hope I am).
5/12/2010 8:47am
Torco1 wrote:
Is this San Miguel? [img]http://pioneerplus.ejournalism.ca/files/images/Miguel1-Web.preview.jpg[/img]
Is this San Miguel?

That is an impostor. Google tells me this is the real San Miguel.

The Shop

rmpilot
5/12/2010 8:58am
bullpen58 wrote:
so poor Hill is left on his own? Was he able to get any kind of ride / support? Or is he content to not race...
so poor Hill is left on his own? Was he able to get any kind of ride / support? Or is he content to not race the outdoors as well?

If he's content to not race outdoors after nearly being without ANY support this season, he must not want to keep racing very badly. Very weird.

I'm not trying to flame Hill. I think I'm just mad that people don't race the nats anymore and it's not just established champions who are bowing out. Now, we've got some of the top racers in the world choosing to just stay home. Unless I'm wrong about Hill (and I hope I am).
i dont think he was just choosing to stay home for the nationals. wouldnt you take a job that paid the same if not more to do less? or what if this was the only top ier ride he could get?
sxf138
5/12/2010 9:38am
Torco1 wrote:
Is this San Miguel? [img]http://pioneerplus.ejournalism.ca/files/images/Miguel1-Web.preview.jpg[/img]
Is this San Miguel?

BAHAHAHA! im glad i opened this thread, thats some good stuff. In all seriousness it would be nice to see Josh outdoors. He needs a healthy season so he can prove himself to everyone, and show he has the speed.
Nikhil
5/12/2010 9:41am
I think being SX only is really good timing for Hill this year. It'll let him heal up and be ready to go in 2011. Hopefully he gets an offer from a team which races the whole year.
PaleBlue
5/12/2010 9:57am
Nikhil wrote:
I think being SX only is really good timing for Hill this year. It'll let him heal up and be ready to go in 2011. Hopefully...
I think being SX only is really good timing for Hill this year. It'll let him heal up and be ready to go in 2011. Hopefully he gets an offer from a team which races the whole year.
I can't argue with any of that.
Localsteez
5/12/2010 11:20am
Hill is hurt and said even if he did have an outdoor contract and wouldn't be racing for awhile so he could heal up. A lot of the SX only contracts prohibit riders to ride outdoors for another team. So a lot of times they don't have a choice at all whether they can race the nationals or not. And when rides are few and far between a SX Only deal is better than nothing.
JW381
5/12/2010 12:15pm
I believe there will be hills in the outdoors, yes.
Ddavis
5/12/2010 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:46pm
HAHA!!!

& No he wont, suppot or not. he's going to let his ribs heal. (or whatever it was)
JIM256
5/12/2010 1:51pm
I would love to see JS do the first two nats, go 1-1 and decide to do the rest of them. Then his sponsors will be happy, JS would be happy and get chosen for MXON ,and we would all live happily ever after...
5/12/2010 6:17pm
i heard IF yamaha came up with the money to get james racing, they would then decide if there was enough money for hill to race also.
edgo897
5/13/2010 5:06am
Poor Yamaha, they have no money.
Highsider
5/13/2010 5:17am
SteveS wrote:
This is San Miguel. [img]https://www.realbeer.com/blog/images/20090219-san-miguel.jpg[/img]
This is San Miguel.
None of that "light" crap...back in the sixties we only had SM Dark, which in today's term is best described as "Gulf Sludge", but had a mean kick! Here is a photo of one of our parties.Woohoo

5/13/2010 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:48pm
ASH510 wrote:
lol yami no money
Hey dumb ass. Yamaha collectively lost over one billion last year. Do you not pay attention to anything or do you not understand anything like basic economics.

As for Josh, he cant ride any nationals unless the team waants him too and when he is healthy which he isn't right now. The team decides what he does not Josh himself. In the last 4 yrs how many times has the L&M team made it to a National??? I will tell you it has been twice. Once for Budds Creek Nat and then for Budds Creek MX of Nations.

What makes you think they are going to suddenly show up for 12 rounds of MX racing???
Cigaro
5/13/2010 5:12pm
Torco1 wrote:
Is this San Miguel?

Team Manager of the Year?
FIREfish148
5/13/2010 7:45pm
Torco1 wrote:
Is this San Miguel?

Lol no thats Chief Squattingbearlittlearms
Fat Fingers
5/13/2010 8:11pm
Next year, Josh would be able to jump straight onto a GP team after the supercross season and do the GP's.

I wonder how many guys on SX only teams will consider doing that?
ASH510
5/13/2010 8:37pm
ASH510 wrote:
lol yami no money
Hey dumb ass. Yamaha collectively lost over one billion last year. Do you not pay attention to anything or do you not understand anything like basic...
Hey dumb ass. Yamaha collectively lost over one billion last year. Do you not pay attention to anything or do you not understand anything like basic economics.

As for Josh, he cant ride any nationals unless the team waants him too and when he is healthy which he isn't right now. The team decides what he does not Josh himself. In the last 4 yrs how many times has the L&M team made it to a National??? I will tell you it has been twice. Once for Budds Creek Nat and then for Budds Creek MX of Nations.

What makes you think they are going to suddenly show up for 12 rounds of MX racing???
no shit Dumb ass fuck youWoohoo and i did not say any thing about Josh not racin nats Dumb fuck. i know all this shit you said so just go eat a dick. i wont be caught up in a Dumb ass fight on the comp either.Woohoo
sxf138
5/13/2010 8:51pm
ASH510 wrote:
lol yami no money
Hey dumb ass. Yamaha collectively lost over one billion last year. Do you not pay attention to anything or do you not understand anything like basic...

ASH510 wrote:
no shit Dumb ass fuck you:woohoo: and i did not say any thing about Josh not racin nats Dumb fuck. i know all this shit you...
no shit Dumb ass fuck youWoohoo and i did not say any thing about Josh not racin nats Dumb fuck. i know all this shit you said so just go eat a dick. i wont be caught up in a Dumb ass fight on the comp either.Woohoo
Whistling
5/13/2010 9:16pm
ASH510 wrote:
lol yami no money

ASH510 wrote:
no shit Dumb ass fuck you:woohoo: and i did not say any thing about Josh not racin nats Dumb fuck. i know all this shit you...
Of course you wouldn't. LMAOLaughing

Post a reply to: Hill in the Outdoors?

The Latest