Hill Dungey Altercation

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2010 3:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:03 PM

Hey guys, had a Tivo meltdown today only caught the last 10min of Houston.

At the end of the race Hill and Dungey exchanged words. What happened? Heard Emig say Josh took him high or something to that effect, but, with Hill in 10th and Dungey in 5th how did they come together?

Thanks.

|

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people -Eleanor Roosevelt

Aim: Devil1nnj

4/11/2010 3:23 PM

Earlier in the race Hill ran him up on a berm...

C'est L'Vie...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/11/2010 3:26 PM

IMO it was racing.Really didnt see anything wrong with hill running him high.Its not like hill was a lapper or anything like that.

|

4/11/2010 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:03 PM

|

4/11/2010 3:36 PM

Masonry wrote:

Thanks, hadn't got this far yet, wasn't sure if I should try and be in front of the Tv next time it airs since I can't tape it.

|

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people -Eleanor Roosevelt

4/11/2010 4:15 PM

RD is a bit of a cry baby. No one out there should let someone (no matter who they are) around on the outside.

It's still a race.

BTW: Goose needs to stay out of RDs disputes. Goose was way to involved in the conversation between Ryan and Josh.

|

Jim Martin

4/11/2010 4:15 PM

Dungey is just cryin like a baby because he fucked up and lost points to RV...Hill didn't do anything wrong but Dungey needed someone to blame it on

|

4/11/2010 4:23 PM

good video clip... happy for Tedesco seems like a good guy and is riding better than ever.

|

4/11/2010 4:42 PM

Dungey shouldn't have stalled his bike then.

|

4/11/2010 4:43 PM

aedwards07 wrote:

IMO it was racing.Really didnt see anything wrong with hill running him high.Its not like hill was a lapper or anything like that.

i agree with u. "It was just good racing"!

|

4/11/2010 4:50 PM

5 IS A GREAT RIDER BUT EVEN BETTER CRY BABY !!!

|

4/11/2010 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2010 5:01 PM

aedwards07 wrote:

x2. Its just racing. I could understand if it was more aggressive, but it didnt look bad to me.

|

4/11/2010 5:56 PM

How funny is that... Hilly saying RD was asking if he was gonna hit him?!?!

RD sounds like he might need to settle the fuck down, cause that sounds like the same behaviour that he was carrying on with J-Law earlier this year...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11/2010 5:58 PM

Dungey is a cry baby, I used to like him more, but now he just seems like a stuck up yuppie.

|

4/11/2010 6:33 PM

Im surprised #5 didnt run over and chew IT for passing him and walking away.

BTW His bike started really easy..........................................?

|

4/11/2010 6:54 PM

Call Dungey what you, he can kick all your asses on a bike. That should shut your stupid asses up, however, since your collective IQ's reaches about 13, you will probably just keep making yourselves look like stupid, bandwagon jumping, idiots.

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

4/11/2010 6:59 PM

He could kick my ass on track but unlike him I wouldn't cry about it after

|

4/11/2010 7:13 PM

J. Sloan wrote:

Call Dungey what you, he can kick all your asses on a bike. That should shut your stupid asses up, however, since your collective IQ's reaches about 13, you will probably just keep making yourselves look like stupid, bandwagon jumping, idiots.

Says the clown that thinks Barcia's pin balling off everyone is just racing. Hill never even touched Dungey.

Are you bipolar?

|

Jim Martin

4/11/2010 7:18 PM

andymoto wrote:

Dungey shouldn't have stalled his bike then.

I don't like your attitude buddy! !!!!!w00t

|

4/11/2010 7:21 PM

why is it, whenever someone has an opinion on somebody that rides a dirtbike (now I mean opinion, and not some bullshit mudslinging crap) some ass head says 'wwwhhhaaaa he could kick your ass on the track whhhhaaaaa'

Damn alot of stuff gets old but that comeback has got to be the oldest.

|

4/11/2010 7:22 PM

motomike894 wrote:

Dungey is a cry baby, I used to like him more, but now he just seems like a stuck up yuppie.

Dungey is the "All American Boy" when the cameras are rolling. When the cameras are off., he's not such a golden boy.

|

Jim Martin

4/11/2010 7:33 PM

J. Sloan wrote:

laughing laughing laughing
|

4/11/2010 7:40 PM

bhawkce wrote:

why is it, whenever someone has an opinion on somebody that rides a dirtbike (now I mean opinion, and not some bullshit mudslinging crap) some ass head says 'wwwhhhaaaa he could kick your ass on the track whhhhaaaaa'

Damn alot of stuff gets old but that comeback has got to be the oldest.

Yea I mean thanks captain obvious ..... All those riders at that race could kick our asses on a track and likely even the guys that didn't make the night show....I agree bhawke that comeback is utterly lame and weak.

|

4/11/2010 7:47 PM

I mean, it's like saying 'Yeah well, I could kick his ass shooting a machine gun! soo.. there!'

Some shit is just so dumb. That is why I hardly ever post or even read the moto section. It's always somebody starts a semi good thread. Someone 'insults' their favorite rider, so the ball washing starts.
'Huh Huh he could kick your ass on a race track!'

ooooh fuckhead, who fucking cares if he could kick my ass on a dirt bike? whoopie friggin do. there is more to life than racing a dirt bike.

|

4/11/2010 7:51 PM

Yeah.. It was obvious to anybody that there was nothing wrong with the way Hill raced Dungey. If he was lapping Hill I'd understand but all Hill did was run him a bit high. If I was RD I wouldn't be getting in anybody's face right now though. Last thing he needs to do is be pissing anybody off out there. Now that he's started a personal war w/Josh, Josh just may go a little more out of his way to hold RD a bit more then he already does. Or next time he may not just take him "a little high"..lol

I think it had more to do with RD giving up 9 points on the night and the frustration from that. Also I'm sure the comments Hill made early in the year about RD helped when RD was looking to take his frustration out on somebody. Me personally, I liked seeing that out of RD. Shows he's got a little fire in him.

|

4/11/2010 7:58 PM

J. Sloan wrote:

JSloan..Have you not been going to your N.A. meetings again?? You are all over the place lately. Every other post is yelling at someone or calling names. You need to settle down, put the crack pipe away and take a chill pill.

|

4/11/2010 8:00 PM

Who of us would NOT take someone high when they were attempting a pass on the OUTSIDE?
I rebooted my Tivo, and it seems to be working. I want to see this. But, even without seeing it, I can't see how blocking an outside pass attempt could be construed as dirty...

|

4/11/2010 8:07 PM

J. Sloan wrote:

Haha, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

|

My new closer for every pitch I make (work related or otherwise) “[Buy now and] get some kind of hella, super-sweet deal… it’s so special they haven’t really even told me what it is.” Quote courtesy of Steve Matthes.

4/11/2010 8:08 PM

Devil1nNj wrote:

Who of us would NOT take someone high when they were attempting a pass on the OUTSIDE?
I rebooted my Tivo, and it seems to be working. I want to see this. But, even without seeing it, I can't see how blocking an outside pass attempt could be construed as dirty...

It can't. Dungey over-reacted.

|

4/11/2010 8:10 PM

J. Sloan wrote:

jmar wrote:

Says the clown that thinks Barcia's pin balling off everyone is just racing. Hill never even touched Dungey.

Are you bipolar?

Not sure how you beat out 50 million other sperms, but be that as it may, please pay attention to what I wrote as opposed to reading something into what I wrote. I did not say there was anything wrong with the way Hill rode; I said that all the douches (you are included in that set) calling Dungey names are idiots since he could pretty much kick all your asses out on the track. That's a valid point, too. Why? Because it's like the guy sitting on the couch, eating his 'tater chips calling Chuck Liddell a wuss. It reeks of stupidity.

Now, when you dumb faces get up off your butts, train every day, put your life energies into being really, really, really good, get a factory ride, and go out there and race hard, win, lose, and do it week in and week out, then you can and talk all your crap about Dungey being a crybaby. Until then, you are crybabies, crying about some dude who can smoke your ass on Maico even.

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan