High point regional called out by reporters

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2020 11:39 AM

Happened to catch this part while flipping through channels. Go to about the 19 minute mark. PA sucks. https://www.facebook.com/pennsylvaniadepartmentofhealth/videos/287204195733939/

|

5/21/2020 11:56 AM

Might not be happening after that report. Hope they have everything approved already?

|

5/21/2020 11:58 AM

Glad it didn't go in any more depth. Refreshing to hear someone say " I'm not knowledgable on that topic"

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/21/2020 12:02 PM

Not good!

|

5/21/2020 12:23 PM

At the news release, Tim Cotter said that they got the "OK" from local authorities at the tracks.

|

5/21/2020 12:30 PM

Uh oh.

|

5/21/2020 12:35 PM

kardy wrote:

Uh oh.

Ruh Roh is right.

|

5/21/2020 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2020 1:01 PM

Next to Cuomo, PA probably has the worst governors/clown shows running this state. All Wolf and Levine do is create hysteria. They've handled the whole damn thing poorly from the beginning. Levine moved their own grandmother out of a nursing home and into a hotel but then threw COVID patients into nursing homes, killing thousands. They should be locked up

https://local21news.com/news/local/pennsylvania-state-lawmaker-introduces-resolution-urging-for-removal-of-dr-rachel-levine

|

5/21/2020 12:57 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

Next to Cuomo, PA probably has the worst governors/clown shows running this state. All Wolf and Levine do is create hysteria. They've handled the whole damn thing poorly from the beginning. Levine moved their own grandmother out of a nursing home and into a hotel but then threw COVID patients into nursing homes, killing thousands. They should be locked up

https://local21news.com/news/local/pennsylvania-state-lawmaker-introduces-resolution-urging-for-removal-of-dr-rachel-levine

WA and Oregon would like a word for that dishonor

|

5/21/2020 1:00 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

Can CT and MI get a Hey Yo.

|

5/21/2020 2:15 PM

So the reporters kids can't play baseball, so nobody better have fun. Geez

|

5/21/2020 3:28 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

Hopefully she'll be distracted with the controversy over how she removed her own mother from a nursing facility and put her in a premium hotel.

|

5/21/2020 3:50 PM

Dude ! That's a dude!! Dude !!

|

5/21/2020 3:50 PM

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn't freedom, it's adolescence.

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

5/21/2020 4:12 PM

This shit is getting out of hand .

|

5/21/2020 4:16 PM

KMC440 wrote:

That's what I was about to say!!!

|

5/21/2020 5:03 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Ah yeah whoa, and that one doing sign language. I swear she was working the truck stop lot at trexler. Negotiations down to 17.75 haha. PA. Used to be such an awesome state, very funny people. Everyone was doing well, now I run into PA. People in other states.

|

5/21/2020 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2020 5:50 PM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Glad it didn't go in any more depth. Refreshing to hear someone say " I'm not knowledgable on that topic"

Isn't she the one that had the knowledge they were putting covid patients in nursing homes so she took her mom out of one prior to it being known to the public? There is nothing refreshing about that women.
On topic, I'm hopeful that High Point can have a national this year. Being in the spotlight can't be good.

|

5/21/2020 7:56 PM

Stuntman949 wrote:

FlickitFlat wrote:

Isn't she the one that had the knowledge they were putting covid patients in nursing homes so she took her mom out of one prior to it being known to the public? There is nothing refreshing about that women.
On topic, I'm hopeful that High Point can have a national this year. Being in the spotlight can't be good.

She is a He!!! It's a dude! He removed his mom from the facility prior to moving the infected patients in to kill the innocent that had no idea what was going on......

|

5/21/2020 8:30 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

misterwaterfallin wrote:

So would California

|

5/22/2020 6:08 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

FlickitFlat wrote:

JustHanginAround wrote:

She is a He!!! It's a dude! He removed his mom from the facility prior to moving the infected patients in to kill the innocent that had no idea what was going on......

Say Twat? I was fooled into thinking he was a shela. My bad. With all this social distancing its hard to perform the Dundee test. Second thought, in regard to the Dundee testing, I think social distancing is a good thing.

|

5/22/2020 6:36 AM

Will be interesting for some of the other regionals as well especially Michigan and Illinois as those states are some of the hardest locked down still .

|

5/22/2020 1:39 PM

I live in PA. Lots of racing going on regardless of the BS you see on TV and social media. I raced a local race last weekend and plan on racing this weekend so I'd have a hard time seeing the regional get cancelled.

|

5/22/2020 2:21 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

"Levine moved their own grandmother out..."

Good thing you used the gender neutral pronoun or vital would've been shut down.

|

5/22/2020 4:26 PM

Photo
|

5/22/2020 4:30 PM

KMC440 wrote:

MXATC wrote:

That's what I was about to say!!!

Photo
|

5/22/2020 4:38 PM

KMC440 wrote:

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/22/2020 6:56 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

misterwaterfallin wrote:

Oregon's governor was going to nominate herself for the award, but decided she had better check with the Washington and California governors first to see if that was ok.

|

5/22/2020 6:58 PM

|

5/22/2020 7:42 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

TheGetFresh wrote:

"Levine moved their own grandmother out..."

Good thing you used the gender neutral pronoun or vital would've been shut down.

I tried not to pick sides. I'm alright with being whatever you want to be but.... Nevermind. That can of worms can stay closed

|