High point 125 Dream race

yak651
Fantasy
192nd
6/17/2018 5:35am
Dude, maybe you need to chill the fuck out. DD said that to a friend. It's not like he said it to media personnel as if...
Dude, maybe you need to chill the fuck out. DD said that to a friend. It's not like he said it to media personnel as if he wanted that info to get out to the public. Let's hear what you're doing with your life that is so much better than Durham.
mb60 wrote:
At 26 I could load up and race where I wanted. Enough said. Never seen so many butt hurt people in my life. It's ok folks...
At 26 I could load up and race where I wanted. Enough said. Never seen so many butt hurt people in my life. It's ok folks like I said. The dude has mad skills and I'm a fan of his riding and videos. Just think he could do more then not being able to afford to races a couple of rounds.
Ha, ya your local race that cost about $50 total with gate and entry. Waste it on a national that cost around a grand for your entry, gate, mechanic, etc. All for basically nothing, don't blame him for just doing some riding and if he can get paid for doing stunts and some free riding, more power to him!
ga_pike
6/17/2018 5:50am
Thanks go out to the guys who decided they needed to ruin this thread. Great job!!
mx12boy
Fantasy
1581st
6/17/2018 8:10am
Congrats to Roman on a great ride and finishing 4th.

The Shop

Post a reply to: High point 125 Dream race

The Latest