High point 125 Dream race

mx 219
Fantasy
974th
Edited Date/Time 6/17/2018 8:10am
Practice Durham had a 2:11 I believe, haha was a second back and Steve romantic another back from that I believe.

Will update results once it's over with top 5.

Race results

1. Durham
2. Hahn
3. 381 shine??
4. Roman 731
5. Linger? Sorry didn't catch number as hahn and durham finish was pretty good.
|
MXerDW
6/16/2018 9:35am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 9:35am
Jordan Jarvis 23rd on lap 1, to finish 13th.
She put in a great race coming from way back.
Lightning78
6/16/2018 10:32am
possiblywow Durham won it? ...... DARRYN DURHAM NEEDS A RIDE! ??
Thelen20
6/16/2018 11:00am
Durham has more talent in his pinky finger than most of the other guys that are on the gate today. Always loved watching him race!
MX Culture
6/16/2018 11:25am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 8:08pm
I asked Durham the other day if he wanted to do red bud and Millville. His answer was “can’t afford it”

The Shop

St Ann More
6/16/2018 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 12:10pm
Thelen20 wrote:
Durham has more talent in his pinky finger than most of the other guys that are on the gate today. Always loved watching him race!
46 outdoor nationals.
10 overalls inside the top 10.
8 overalls outside the top 20.
Best finish - 6th overall.

How does he have more talent in his pinky than most of the other guys on the gate today?

KMC440
6/16/2018 12:18pm
MX Culture wrote:
I asked Durham the other day if he wanted to do red bud and Millville. His answer was “can’t afford it”
Was it today or the other day?
ga_pike
6/16/2018 2:41pm
Saw on FB that Gene Stull broke his ankle. Damn shame.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/16/2018 6:08pm
MXerDW wrote:
Jordan Jarvis 23rd on lap 1, to finish 13th.
She put in a great race coming from way back.
She was part of a crash in the first turn, and passed a ton of riders after remounting.
mb60
6/16/2018 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 6:33pm
MX Culture wrote:
Can't afford it ?? Maybe it's time for something different then free riding. The dude has so much talent it's unreal.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
6/16/2018 6:41pm
Thelen20 wrote:
46 outdoor nationals. 10 overalls inside the top 10. 8 overalls outside the top 20. Best finish - 6th overall. How does he have more talent...
46 outdoor nationals.
10 overalls inside the top 10.
8 overalls outside the top 20.
Best finish - 6th overall.

How does he have more talent in his pinky than most of the other guys on the gate today?

Just some bad luck.

Saw him riding at milestone one day. Effortless style.

Johnny Ringo
6/16/2018 6:44pm
Durham has so much talent he completely washed out of the sport
6/16/2018 7:37pm
mb60 wrote:
Can't afford it ?? Maybe it's time for something different then free riding. The dude has so much talent it's unreal.
There’s more to life than a results resume.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/16/2018 7:39pm
MX Culture wrote:
mb60 wrote:
The dude does stunts and film parts, makes a normal living and rides dirtbikes. Why would he burn his money racing pro if he's not chasing it as a career anymore?
mb60
6/16/2018 7:46pm
ML512 wrote:
The dude does stunts and film parts, makes a normal living and rides dirtbikes. Why would he burn his money racing pro if he's not chasing...
The dude does stunts and film parts, makes a normal living and rides dirtbikes. Why would he burn his money racing pro if he's not chasing it as a career anymore?
Great for him. But can't afford to load up the sprinter and go racing ?? He is not 16 anymore stocking groceries. My point is maybe he should do more then stunt ride if it's not allowing him to do more things in life.
agn5009
6/16/2018 7:56pm
ML512 wrote:
The dude does stunts and film parts, makes a normal living and rides dirtbikes. Why would he burn his money racing pro if he's not chasing...
mb60 wrote:
Great for him. But can't afford to load up the sprinter and go racing ?? He is not 16 anymore stocking groceries. My point is maybe...
Great for him. But can't afford to load up the sprinter and go racing ?? He is not 16 anymore stocking groceries. My point is maybe he should do more then stunt ride if it's not allowing him to do more things in life.
Maybe he doesn't want to race anymore? Maybe he enjoys his current situation more than racing?
6/16/2018 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 8:06pm
ML512 wrote:
mb60 wrote:
Great for him. But can't afford to load up the sprinter and go racing ?? He is not 16 anymore stocking groceries. My point is maybe...
agn5009 wrote:
Maybe he doesn't want to race anymore? Maybe he enjoys his current situation more than racing?
Yea no shit. He’s a freelance motocross rider. Like to ride how he wants when he wants.....

Durham grew up racing d5. That kid knows the surface. I would expect him and Roman to clean house in events like this.

Maccoy shine 381 is fast. I used to announce at race tracks in Ohio ten years ago. The kid would race a quad. Switch and race a bike. Watched him grow up racing. He’s always been a talented rider.
mb60
6/16/2018 8:18pm
agn5009 wrote:
Then just say yea it was cool but don't plan on doing anymore. When you say I can't afford to do the those races what does that say ? I'm assuming DD is about 26 and love his style and the free riding videoed. But he is at a age that he should be able to go race on his own some. Lol
mb60
6/16/2018 8:34pm
Yea I'm really tore up about him not being able to race. The dumbshit I read daily makes me laugh. Lol
6/16/2018 8:38pm
mb60 wrote:
Then just say yea it was cool but don't plan on doing anymore. When you say I can't afford to do the those races what does...
Then just say yea it was cool but don't plan on doing anymore. When you say I can't afford to do the those races what does that say ? I'm assuming DD is about 26 and love his style and the free riding videoed. But he is at a age that he should be able to go race on his own some. Lol
Dude, maybe you need to chill the fuck out. DD said that to a friend. It's not like he said it to media personnel as if he wanted that info to get out to the public. Let's hear what you're doing with your life that is so much better than Durham.
mb60
6/16/2018 9:11pm
Dude, maybe you need to chill the fuck out. DD said that to a friend. It's not like he said it to media personnel as if...
Dude, maybe you need to chill the fuck out. DD said that to a friend. It's not like he said it to media personnel as if he wanted that info to get out to the public. Let's hear what you're doing with your life that is so much better than Durham.
At 26 I could load up and race where I wanted. Enough said. Never seen so many butt hurt people in my life. It's ok folks like I said. The dude has mad skills and I'm a fan of his riding and videos. Just think he could do more then not being able to afford to races a couple of rounds.
mb60
6/16/2018 9:50pm
Like I said it's idiots like you that draw me to this site. Let's start a go fund for him how is that ? The dude had a factory ride at one time for God's sake. Lmao
agn5009
6/16/2018 10:06pm
mb60 wrote:
Like I said it's idiots like you that draw me to this site. Let's start a go fund for him how is that ? The dude...
Like I said it's idiots like you that draw me to this site. Let's start a go fund for him how is that ? The dude had a factory ride at one time for God's sake. Lmao
You mad or jealous? I can't tell.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
6/16/2018 10:38pm
mb60 wrote:
At 26 I could load up and race where I wanted. Enough said. Never seen so many butt hurt people in my life. It's ok folks...
At 26 I could load up and race where I wanted. Enough said. Never seen so many butt hurt people in my life. It's ok folks like I said. The dude has mad skills and I'm a fan of his riding and videos. Just think he could do more then not being able to afford to races a couple of rounds.
Not sure if you are being thick on purpose or really don't get it. If he races, he wants to race to do well on good equipment. There is a difference between that and putting a bike in the pickup truck and going to race for the day.
mb60
6/16/2018 10:52pm
agn5009 wrote:
You mad or jealous? I can't tell.
Mad or jealous of what *? What don't you get ?? I compare J Law to DD. Both very talented riders that wasted away the god given talent they had. Did you see the interview with Alridge ?? He admitted he did nothing with his 10 minutes of fame. Went out and got a real job and and races now for fun.
jeffro503
6/16/2018 10:59pm
agn5009 wrote:
mb60 wrote:
Then just say yea it was cool but don't plan on doing anymore. When you say I can't afford to do the those races what does...
It's saying that " he can't afford to race an entire national series! "

Jesus Christ.....think about it! Doing a one off race , and then compare it to a complete national series is just stupid. If the guy doesn't have the backing to do it , or his heart isn't into doing it full time , what's wrong with doing some special event's every now and then?

Did you flick RV shit for doing RBSR , and then not doing the entire SX or MX season? DD does a 125 race.....and you think he needs to go chase the entire national series now? C'mon dude , fuck!
mb60
6/16/2018 11:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
It's saying that " he can't afford to race an entire national series! " Jesus Christ.....think about it! Doing a one off race , and then...

Jesus Christ.....think about it! Doing a one off race , and then compare it to a complete national series is just stupid. If the guy doesn't have the backing to do it , or his heart isn't into doing it full time , what's wrong with doing some special event's every now and then?

Did you flick RV shit for doing RBSR , and then not doing the entire SX or MX season? DD does a 125 race.....and you think he needs to go chase the entire national series now? C'mon dude , fuck!
Huh ??? How did RV get brought up ?? Who said anything about him doing the whole national series ?? Lmao
jeffro503
6/17/2018 12:00am
jeffro503 wrote:
It's saying that " he can't afford to race an entire national series! " Jesus Christ.....think about it! Doing a one off race , and then...

mb60 wrote:
Huh ??? How did RV get brought up ?? Who said anything about him doing the whole national series ?? Lmao
I'm saying......if you're going to flick shit towards DD for not doing nationals , and just racing a 125 race.....why not flick shit towards RV for doing the same exact thing.

I'm pretty sure DD knows what's best " for him ".....and having some guy on the internet judge him on his life decision's , isn't really something he worries to much about.
Sully
6/17/2018 12:03am
mb60 wrote:
Mad or jealous of what *? What don't you get ?? I compare J Law to DD. Both very talented riders that wasted away the god...
Mad or jealous of what *? What don't you get ?? I compare J Law to DD. Both very talented riders that wasted away the god given talent they had. Did you see the interview with Alridge ?? He admitted he did nothing with his 10 minutes of fame. Went out and got a real job and and races now for fun.
The kid still makes a living riding his dirt bike. Because he and J-Law didn't live up to the expectations of Online Anonymous Guy doesn't mean they wasted anything.
mxb2
6/17/2018 5:23am
Durham is a badazz on a bike, super cool.guy also. Blacked out ktm fits his style haha,. He thought orignally he would be on a yz125, but borrowed a ktm for high point. Told me he just got a new yzf 450. Not sure if he will do any outdoors, random 450 .

Post a reply to: High point 125 Dream race

The Latest