High Point should be crazy good!

cityjack
All,

Sexton, Hampshire, Smith, maybe Bloss all coming back. I'm expecting Eli to drop the hammer with the incentive BB4 gave him with his mouth.

New track layout with the uphill start gone. Its going to be good!

Have a good weekend.

Sid
|
oilman400
Fantasy
2022nd
6/9/2017 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 6/9/2017 12:49pm
I was thinking that BB4 shouldn't piss him off, its going to come back to bite him! A pissed off Tomac is going to be awesome to watch. I remember 722 talking on the pod cast about how crazy Tomacs bike sounded when he came through the pack when he was fired up.
Moto331
6/9/2017 1:35pm
When Tomac is ON he is the definition of sickness...

The Shop

mb60
6/9/2017 1:52pm
Canard should be back also I hope !!!!
early
Fantasy
2212th
6/9/2017 2:18pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Marvin has been good at that track before
I think Marv took his only OA of 2013 there vs the epic Roczen/Tomac rivalry that year.
Lightning78
6/9/2017 3:54pm
I think Baggett is on to something and pissing off or "breaking" Tomac is ecactly what BB4 needs to do brc i think it rattles Tomac, gets him flustered and he starts making mistakes and blaming his bike for short comings, makes changes and this allows BB4 to start winning more. I for one am beyond excited to see Baggett re-establish himself as El Chupacabra and become the constant threat for the title like he was in the 250's. Personally im not the biggest fan of Tomac, not because i dont like him as a rider but bec it seems as if everyone is ready to hand him over the title in every series before it even gets started and I thoroughly enjoy singing guys no one really expected to step up and take over and give him fits it's a much more stimulating series when he's kind of things are going on
cityjack
6/9/2017 6:26pm
Oh, theres no doubt Baggett is nasty. But I'm still depressed Tomac left his red bike behind and always liked his secluded train by himself in the mtns. methods. Not to mention he doesn't move to Florida or Cali like everyone else. Then to top it off after the GP in Charlotte last year, we saw him walking around the Bass Pro Shop in Concord looking for some fishing gear. My kinda guy.

If it weren't for Tomac, I'd be on the BB4 train, but it'll NEVER be a frenchy. Sorry no matter how good the guy is. I can't go there. Just an old school vet at heart.

See you all in Mt. Morris.

Sid
cityjack
6/9/2017 6:27pm
Moto331 wrote:
Most certainly
kong0036
6/9/2017 6:36pm
Marvin should be more worried about BB4 than Tomac . If BB4 becomes KTM's #1 guy then that would be a harder pill to swallow for Marvin rather than Tomac beating him
Forty
6/9/2017 6:38pm
Maybe a different winner at high point. Grant?
cityjack
6/9/2017 6:40pm
kong0036 wrote:
Marvin should be more worried about BB4 than Tomac . If BB4 becomes KTM's #1 guy then that would be a harder pill to swallow for...
Marvin should be more worried about BB4 than Tomac . If BB4 becomes KTM's #1 guy then that would be a harder pill to swallow for Marvin rather than Tomac beating him
I'd love nothing more. You hit the nail on the head.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
6/9/2017 6:51pm
Moto331 wrote:
I would say Blakes pass on Tomac IS the definition of sickness...
Sully
6/9/2017 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/9/2017 7:12pm
kong0036 wrote:
Marvin should be more worried about BB4 than Tomac . If BB4 becomes KTM's #1 guy then that would be a harder pill to swallow for...
Marvin can do it all, so unless Bagget really kicks his Supercross game in gear, he won't be KTM's #1 guy.
PJRAUS
6/10/2017 3:19am
Dean Ferriss is gonna be there too, will be interesting to see if he can break the top ten...He's been on a roll here.
I suspect he's on a mission to impress and try to get a ride in the States for next year. Hope it works!
snape99
6/10/2017 3:28am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2017 3:32am
PJRAUS wrote:
Dean Ferriss is gonna be there too, will be interesting to see if he can break the top ten...He's been on a roll here. I suspect...
Dean Ferriss is gonna be there too, will be interesting to see if he can break the top ten...He's been on a roll here.
I suspect he's on a mission to impress and try to get a ride in the States for next year. Hope it works!
Top 10 for sure if he ride anywhere near like he has been in the mx nationals in Australia , he is taking some of his team with him and suspension etc.
Also gets to ride press day
Can't wait to see what he can do
sende
Fantasy
4429th
6/10/2017 3:32am
This is shaping up to be a great season!
pmshortt2
6/10/2017 5:22am
oilman400 wrote:
I was thinking that BB4 shouldn't piss him off, its going to come back to bite him! A pissed off Tomac is going to be awesome...
I was thinking that BB4 shouldn't piss him off, its going to come back to bite him! A pissed off Tomac is going to be awesome to watch. I remember 722 talking on the pod cast about how crazy Tomacs bike sounded when he came through the pack when he was fired up.
It was Seven Duece Tre, and he was saying it sounded like a monster behind you coming to lap you for the 3rd time Grinning
motosurf
6/10/2017 5:36am
cityjack wrote:
Oh, theres no doubt Baggett is nasty. But I'm still depressed Tomac left his red bike behind and always liked his secluded train by himself in...
Oh, theres no doubt Baggett is nasty. But I'm still depressed Tomac left his red bike behind and always liked his secluded train by himself in the mtns. methods. Not to mention he doesn't move to Florida or Cali like everyone else. Then to top it off after the GP in Charlotte last year, we saw him walking around the Bass Pro Shop in Concord looking for some fishing gear. My kinda guy.

If it weren't for Tomac, I'd be on the BB4 train, but it'll NEVER be a frenchy. Sorry no matter how good the guy is. I can't go there. Just an old school vet at heart.

Sid
This. Respect.
Jrewing
6/10/2017 8:25am
snape99 wrote:
Top 10 for sure if he ride anywhere near like he has been in the mx nationals in Australia , he is taking some of his...
Top 10 for sure if he ride anywhere near like he has been in the mx nationals in Australia , he is taking some of his team with him and suspension etc.

Yep I can see a Dean Ferris top 5 happening if the tracks techy.
Villo2fan
6/10/2017 8:48am
IMO there's one real reason Tomac will not win this title.. starts. He's too inconsistent and finds himself in trouble dealing with slower riders. Musquin does get a bad start every now and then but he seems to be top 5 mostly. As good as Eli is, I don't think he can get away with crossing the line first lap in 10th+. I know he's done it before but he sets himself up for those title losing Motos
6/10/2017 9:12am
cityjack wrote:
Oh, theres no doubt Baggett is nasty. But I'm still depressed Tomac left his red bike behind and always liked his secluded train by himself in...

Sid
I feel the same way about Eli leaving Honda. Yes I drink the red Kool-Aid. That being said though I understand that Tomac is an amazing rider and he can win on any bike he throws a leg over. Whenever I watch him ride I always find myself saying man if only he was still on his Honda just think what he could do. And I don't just say that because I'm a fan of red. I say it because you go back and watch races when tomac was on red and damn he looked so smooth and flowy. He has moments on the green bike when he shows some of that but its just not as often as it should be. IMHO his riding style and the way the Honda worked just fit perfectly. Just my $0.02
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
6/10/2017 12:13pm
I'm not a Tomac fan at all obviously. I do expect him to win by a bunch or crash out at high point. He has something to prove. Expect him to win by 20 sec or more. 1-1 for the day if he doesn't crash out. Hopefully I'm wrong about both scenarios but he's gonna come out swinging for sure!
tiddlermx23
6/10/2017 2:33pm
Since I got crickets in the thread I started, does anyone know if there is any intermission races this year? 125's, women, heros race?
6/10/2017 4:52pm
Since I got crickets in the thread I started, does anyone know if there is any intermission races this year? 125's, women, heros race?
I remember reading something about a 2 stroke memorial race for Chris and Cody Gragg but I can't remember if it's High Point or not
cityjack
6/10/2017 7:06pm
Not sure about Hi Point for the 125 race, but I DO know they are running a 125 memorial race from 12pm - 1pm for a local man Cody Gragg at the Muddy Creek race.

I'd love to see a vintage race or 2 stroke quick class at Mt. Morris. That would complete my weekend.

Sid
tiddlermx23
6/10/2017 7:49pm
Looking at the schedule it looks like 450 moto 2 is live on Nbc so I'm assuming the high profile tv event it is they will probably want to keep things neat and tidey for when 3:30 hits so I probably answered my own question.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
6/10/2017 10:40pm
snape99 wrote:
Top 10 for sure if he ride anywhere near like he has been in the mx nationals in Australia , he is taking some of his...
Jrewing wrote:

Yep I can see a Dean Ferris top 5 happening if the tracks techy.
Just shows how sad motocross is becoming when a potential top 5 rider isnt even racing either of the two best motocross series in the world

Post a reply to: High Point should be crazy good!

The Latest