High Point race discussion

The Shop

kongols
6/13/2015 8:45pm
Question wrote:
Good racing today. And thanks for the non nbc link (which was working only half of the 2nd 250 moto as usual), like that I saw...
Good racing today. And thanks for the non nbc link (which was working only half of the 2nd 250 moto as usual), like that I saw the 2nd motos for the second time of the year !!! Technology is great in 2015 Smile (Sarcasm in font 360)

* The Frenchies: they did well, happy for CP, that will help him to secure his top notch ride for 2016. His lines are insane, what a pleasure for the eyes. I am also happy to see MM riding like that, he looks much better now than a couple year ago.

* High speed battle: I have been really excited by the battle between KR and RD (although it was cut A LOT, ... technology in 2015, sarcasm 2.0).

* Not Martin's day: bad starts, unlucky to finish each time a couple seconds off the podium, & probably a set up issue or something like that. Anyhow it was not his day... He can still be happy he did not live Baggett's one...

* Anderson is really impressive. He is becoming the 3rd guy in this championship, not many would have predicted to see him doing so well, that is really his first pro season where he ranks that high outdoor !

Here is what I did in a middle of 250`s second moto when broadcast cut out. Switched off Hola, and opened the link where I watched first moto`s, in a different tab. Worked. I couldn`t watch it last week too.

Copyrights belong to user Sidecar who came up with this idea.
bvm111
6/14/2015 12:00am Edited Date/Time 6/14/2015 12:22am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Good to see everyone gets along

CrazyDog wrote:
The Picture looks like they all have to read the latest Vitalmx posts. :D
Dude... Did your dog get into your stash... That's hilarious!

Question
6/14/2015 12:12am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Good to see everyone gets along

CrazyDog wrote:
The Picture looks like they all have to read the latest Vitalmx posts. :D

Stocked to see the frenchies surrounded by RD and KR ! It is always good to have good people, serious & talented training partners around !

Years after years I am impressed by KR ! Dungey is a dream's sponsor in term of championship consistency, as much as KR is in term of results but also in term of PR ! It is amazing but where ever he goes, he gets along well with everybody ! That guy could find a job in any corporation !

Question
6/14/2015 12:14am
Question wrote:
Good racing today. And thanks for the non nbc link (which was working only half of the 2nd 250 moto as usual), like that I saw...
Good racing today. And thanks for the non nbc link (which was working only half of the 2nd 250 moto as usual), like that I saw the 2nd motos for the second time of the year !!! Technology is great in 2015 Smile (Sarcasm in font 360)

* The Frenchies: they did well, happy for CP, that will help him to secure his top notch ride for 2016. His lines are insane, what a pleasure for the eyes. I am also happy to see MM riding like that, he looks much better now than a couple year ago.

* High speed battle: I have been really excited by the battle between KR and RD (although it was cut A LOT, ... technology in 2015, sarcasm 2.0).

* Not Martin's day: bad starts, unlucky to finish each time a couple seconds off the podium, & probably a set up issue or something like that. Anyhow it was not his day... He can still be happy he did not live Baggett's one...

* Anderson is really impressive. He is becoming the 3rd guy in this championship, not many would have predicted to see him doing so well, that is really his first pro season where he ranks that high outdoor !

kongols wrote:
Here is what I did in a middle of 250`s second moto when broadcast cut out. Switched off Hola, and opened the link where I watched...
Here is what I did in a middle of 250`s second moto when broadcast cut out. Switched off Hola, and opened the link where I watched first moto`s, in a different tab. Worked. I couldn`t watch it last week too.

Copyrights belong to user Sidecar who came up with this idea.

Thanks a lot Kongols for the tips, I will try that in 2 weeks !

Post a reply to: High Point race discussion

The Latest