High Point National - Main Races Bench Racing

Cortami79
6/20/2021 3:55am
1911 wrote:
I am just happy Kawasaki gave back the factory parts to Eli, for the second Moto.🤣
No doubt,Factory head 😂As soon as he leans with his head , you guys know what it looks like… He has his own head lean and...
No doubt,Factory head 😂As soon as he leans with his head , you guys know what it looks like… He has his own head lean and it kinda goes up too. Its “lets get it on!” 🔥💪😂 i swear you can see it. Hes the only one that does it.
And his outside leg off the pegs for balance, then you know he is feeling it
6/20/2021 4:03am
TK40_FC wrote:
Most frustrating weekend a toss up between Hunter & Shimoda. Im gonna go with Hunter just because he probably could have won that first moto.
bowl wrote:
Hunter continually having small crash's is getting ridiculous
As a big Hunter fan, I'm more frustrated than he is.
motomike137
6/20/2021 4:31am
toroP wrote:
But “vulgar display of power”? After KR 1-1? No. It was a good moto win. And everyone gets conservative closing a race with cushion. KR won...
But “vulgar display of power”?
After KR 1-1?
No. It was a good moto win.
And everyone gets conservative closing a race with cushion. KR won moto 2 last race by over 8sec, and coasted home.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Sure vulgar display of power is a bit extreme . But he dropped a couple of 2:03s to take the lead and cruised. It was vintage...
Sure vulgar display of power is a bit extreme . But he dropped a couple of 2:03s to take the lead and cruised. It was vintage Tomac.
toroP wrote:
But not near as decisive as KR at Thunder Valley.
Kenny is so clean and efficient it's a thing of beauty but when Eli throws down like he did there is something brutal about the way he just powers around the track. It's a visceral thing Wink
6/20/2021 5:13am
Again, Tomac proves what I've been saying for few a years.

The only rider who can beat him is himself, hes the fastest in SX and MX but it's just up to him to do it, I've never seen a rider of his caliber which is pretty much the fastest of all time be so hot and cold.

But hey people on here will say it's the bike, he practiced MX on the the break, mystery injury.

It's all mental for him and always has been.

The Shop

motomike137
6/20/2021 6:51am
Again, Tomac proves what I've been saying for few a years. The only rider who can beat him is himself, hes the fastest in SX and...

The only rider who can beat him is himself, hes the fastest in SX and MX but it's just up to him to do it, I've never seen a rider of his caliber which is pretty much the fastest of all time be so hot and cold.

But hey people on here will say it's the bike, he practiced MX on the the break, mystery injury.

He's a millionaire with a great life and family with little to prove at this point. I'm just glad that he can/will still flip the switch occasionally and give us another jaw dropping ride Wink
kpiper
6/20/2021 8:43am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2021 8:45am
Again, Tomac proves what I've been saying for few a years. The only rider who can beat him is himself, hes the fastest in SX and...

He's a millionaire with a great life and family with little to prove at this point. I'm just glad that he can/will still flip the switch...
He's a millionaire with a great life and family with little to prove at this point. I'm just glad that he can/will still flip the switch occasionally and give us another jaw dropping ride Wink
I agree 100% with all you said. He sure makes it more fun to watch when he is in the zone.

You could tell almost instantly the way his body language was different on the bike that 2nd moto.

I think when he does his normal bad start he gets frustrated trying to pass some people (like Webb this year) and it ruins his rhythm.

But we saw him show 2-3 great motos last year too. So it may be just an occasional 'gift' to the fans...hope not but we will know in two weeks.

He always seemed very good at Red Bud but not last year.
6/20/2021 9:09am

He's a millionaire with a great life and family with little to prove at this point. I'm just glad that he can/will still flip the switch...
Absolutely.
robkinuk
6/20/2021 10:21am
tomacs on a charge
robkinuk wrote:
Only charge Eli will be on is if Kawasaki put him out on and electric model.
More than happy to rescind this comment after Tomac's incredible charge and win in moto 2 at High Point.
Great ride, hope we see many more!
DC
6/20/2021 10:58am
tomacs on a charge
robkinuk wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
More than happy to rescind this comment after Tomac's incredible charge and win in moto 2 at High Point.
Haha, that one is going in Noise in the magazine, Rob!

Eli was the old Eli, and it was cool to watch. And those guys behind him were absolutely hammering too.

DC
Racer X
robkinuk
6/20/2021 2:22pm
robkinuk wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
DC wrote:
Haha, that one is going in Noise in the magazine, Rob! Eli was the old Eli, and it was cool to watch. And those guys behind...
Haha, that one is going in Noise in the magazine, Rob!

Eli was the old Eli, and it was cool to watch. And those guys behind him were absolutely hammering too.

DC
Racer X
Cheers Davey
Never seen High Point track looking better. Rebuilding Wall turn created such a great passing place and minimum track ripping worked brilliantly.
That second 450 moto was best race I have seen either side of the Atlantic for many a year. Edge of your seat stuff. Enjoy rest of Fathers Day !

Post a reply to: High Point National - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest