Hey SPEED, you can't annouce the winner of the 450 class during the 250 broadcast!

fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
Edited Date/Time 1/16/2012 12:50am
OK, so I'm at the track this weekend and can't watch the races so I tape. I enter five classes, ride five different brands, leave the track in my Toyota (fully serviced with Lucas Oil) and, after upteen hours behind the wheel, I arrive home to a mailbox stocked with the new issue of RXI. Feeling pretty good about my contribution to the sport, I remove the Go Pro from my Thor helmet, crack a Rockstar and call my Progressive rep to ensure that I don't owe any premiums (and she doesn't need any more lipstick) and sit down to watch the hotly anticipated broadcasts from Budds Creek.

Now then, I need to stress how excited I was to watch these races and see how it all unfolded. I'm pretty much mid chubby while Rattray and Barcia are battling for the lead when they cut over to the ... WINNER OF THE 450 MOTO! THE WHAT??!!

You mean the winner of the other show that I haven't watched yet? COME ON! LAME, LAME, LAME. I'm selling everything.
|
kongols
6/20/2011 3:28am
I think it`s because 450 moto`s are run before 250. I believe it`s the same with broadcasts. But yeah, feel free to write them a letter about your outrage and perhaps you can sell them something.
Drfletcher
6/20/2011 4:30am
They have done that before which is why I always watch the 450s first if I have a choice.
DPR250R
6/20/2011 5:14am
Same garbage happened to me. Had a wedding all day Saturday.

I was super pumped to sit down and watch 4 hours of MX and that little blurb fucked me up.

I love and hate this TV coverage all at once.

Anyone notice how crappy the picture is on the Fuel broadcast... or is it just me?

The Shop

raddad
6/20/2011 5:51am
yep, always always watch the 450's first! Even if they do not blow it by talking about the 450 race during the 250 broadcast you still may find out the 450 winner if your DVR picks up the last few minutes of the 450 race just before the 250's start if you try to watch the 250's first! Also, stay off face book, don't look at emails and don't look at texts from your buddies!Wink
level
6/20/2011 6:43am
Is pretty shitty they do that. I won't get on Facebook before I watch it either, or here for that matter.
DownSouth
6/20/2011 7:21am
Emig is a member of the psychic friends network so even if you watch the 450's first he can still reveal the 250 winner before it happens.
500guy
6/20/2011 7:28am
ever thought of watching the races in the order they were aired ? You seem very in tune to the sport
agency399
6/20/2011 7:38am
haha I think it was Texas I was watching. Same sort of thing, I went to watch the races Sunday night after staying off vital all weekend and I played the 250's first and the 450's podium spilled over a little into the 250 recording and it had reed spraying champagne, I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOO.

Good problems and bad problems to have, I will chalk this up to a good problem. TV coverage has been awesome.
6/20/2011 7:41am
500guy wrote:
ever thought of watching the races in the order they were aired ? You seem very in tune to the sport
No kidding. I don't get it. Do you watch NFL or ANY other sport for that matter? Do you not expect them to give the scores of games played earlier?
DPR250R
6/20/2011 7:55am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2011 7:55am
No kidding. I don't get it. Do you watch NFL or ANY other sport for that matter? Do you not expect them to give the scores...
No kidding. I don't get it. Do you watch NFL or ANY other sport for that matter? Do you not expect them to give the scores of games played earlier?
I just sent a request to have your sig removed.
DPR250R
6/20/2011 8:03am
500guy wrote:
I didn't know 2nd moto of the 450's aired on Saturday night.

I thought the first showing of it was Sunday at 5:00pm.

So I watched the 2 hours of live Fuel coverage, then the 2nd 250 moto all before the Sunday showing of the 2nd 450 moto.

That's why I said I love and hate this TV stuff all at once.

I will get it right by Pala.
BobbyM
6/20/2011 8:03am
OK, so I'm at the track this weekend and can't watch the races so I tape. I enter five classes, ride five different brands, leave the...
OK, so I'm at the track this weekend and can't watch the races so I tape. I enter five classes, ride five different brands, leave the track in my Toyota (fully serviced with Lucas Oil) and, after upteen hours behind the wheel, I arrive home to a mailbox stocked with the new issue of RXI. Feeling pretty good about my contribution to the sport, I remove the Go Pro from my Thor helmet, crack a Rockstar and call my Progressive rep to ensure that I don't owe any premiums (and she doesn't need any more lipstick) and sit down to watch the hotly anticipated broadcasts from Budds Creek.

Now then, I need to stress how excited I was to watch these races and see how it all unfolded. I'm pretty much mid chubby while Rattray and Barcia are battling for the lead when they cut over to the ... WINNER OF THE 450 MOTO! THE WHAT??!!

You mean the winner of the other show that I haven't watched yet? COME ON! LAME, LAME, LAME. I'm selling everything.
is this a personal request? damn man you got some pull...you must be a heavy
6/20/2011 8:09am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2011 8:10am
No kidding. I don't get it. Do you watch NFL or ANY other sport for that matter? Do you not expect them to give the scores...
DPR250R wrote:
I just sent a request to have your sig removed.
Grinning I am just happy that the mod made sure to mention that little pussy miedos in my sig.

BTW did you get any at the wedding?
DPR250R
6/20/2011 8:23am
:lol: I am just happy that the mod made sure to mention that little pussy miedos in my sig. BTW did you get any at the...
Grinning I am just happy that the mod made sure to mention that little pussy miedos in my sig.

You know how it goes... (at least for me...lol)...

I went with my girlfriend so there was a TON of beautiful girls running around that thing.... all off limits.

Now... if I was single... with my luck it would have been a "brausage" fest.
txmxer
6/20/2011 8:24am
:lol: I am just happy that the mod made sure to mention that little pussy miedos in my sig. BTW did you get any at the...

this is the only interesting thing in this thread. I assume if it's a quote then it was from a thread?

Link to said thread?

Post a reply to: Hey SPEED, you can't annouce the winner of the 450 class during the 250 broadcast!

The Latest