Hey Rad Moto Ladies! Help me out Xmas Gifts To Ladies..

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
Edited Date/Time 12/2/2020 9:19am
Had a question for ladies what gear chest protector or upper body armor they like made for ladies. And is sizing the same as what shirt size they would wear for a good baseline. I know sizing varies. Be happy to answer questions toward the guys fitting and what we would want as I ride all types of moto.

Thanks in advance.. I don't want to mess this gift up.. Smile '
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/2/2020 7:59am
I'm going to get my wife the Fox women's CP. It's shaped for their chest vs being flat like regular protectors. That's the only one that I know of off hand that is specifically built for women.
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
12/2/2020 8:12am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm going to get my wife the Fox women's CP. It's shaped for their chest vs being flat like regular protectors. That's the only one that...
I'm going to get my wife the Fox women's CP. It's shaped for their chest vs being flat like regular protectors. That's the only one that I know of off hand that is specifically built for women.
I didn't know they made such a thing. Sue tried a couple different ones and gave up. She said the girls get squished out the sides and get pinched, and not in a good way Laughing Might have to research those Thanks !
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/2/2020 8:30am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm going to get my wife the Fox women's CP. It's shaped for their chest vs being flat like regular protectors. That's the only one that...
sumdood wrote:
I didn't know they made such a thing. Sue tried a couple different ones and gave up. She said the girls get squished out the sides...
I didn't know they made such a thing. Sue tried a couple different ones and gave up. She said the girls get squished out the sides and get pinched, and not in a good way Laughing Might have to research those Thanks !
Lol!! Yup the Fox R3 Protector. Check it out. I don't even care that my wife wears O'Neal gear and will have a Fox CP. I want her protected and comfortable Laughing Can't squish the girls, haha!!
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
12/2/2020 9:19am
Here was a few more I was looking at.. not sure how many woman on vitalMX but thought I would try. Be good Xmas content for GuyB to put together to have a ladies section for us guy shoppers for their ladies.. All I could find..

Alpinestars 2020 Women's Stella Bionic Protection Jacket

Leatt 4.5 Jacki Chest Protector / Women's

Fox Racing R3 Women's Chest Protector

The Shop

Lucia92
12/2/2020 9:45am
I wear the Leatt one and really like it. It looks good too, imo!
Size wise I got a s/m. If I'm not mistaken, you pick the size based on your height. I'm 162cm/5'4ish.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
12/2/2020 10:16am
Lucia92 wrote:
I wear the Leatt one and really like it. It looks good too, imo! Size wise I got a s/m. If I'm not mistaken, you pick...
I wear the Leatt one and really like it. It looks good too, imo!
Size wise I got a s/m. If I'm not mistaken, you pick the size based on your height. I'm 162cm/5'4ish.
Thanks..

Post a reply to: Hey Rad Moto Ladies! Help me out Xmas Gifts To Ladies..

The Latest