Hey Nerd...

slipdog
4/17/2019 8:02pm
slipdog wrote:
You know the party is getting heavy when oldblood starts agreeing with himself.
oldblood wrote:
Ha ha! But seriously, wouldn't you be frustrated, slipdog?
Heck yeah! I said early in the now MIA thread that I'm not privy to any info on either side of this topic(ETvs.MW) but have been involved with it happening elsewhere before and it sucks to deal with.
Jrewing
4/17/2019 8:20pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/04/16/339471/s1200_alphado2.jpg[/img]

Ten.
kpiper
4/17/2019 8:21pm
mikec265 wrote:
I must be living under a rock. 1st question-Who is this NERD guy and what site, mag, show, podcast, or whatever does his content exist on...
I must be living under a rock. 1st question-Who is this NERD guy and what site, mag, show, podcast, or whatever does his content exist on?
Last question- I'm not really missing out on anything that matters, or deserves 10 pages am I?
It gets boring in non-race weeks you know
oldblood
4/17/2019 8:22pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/04/16/339471/s1200_alphado2.jpg[/img]

Jrewing wrote:
Ten.
Yep.

The Shop

Motoxdoc
4/17/2019 8:24pm
Is Nerd the one who sued ex-factory racer and beloved GFI promoter Goat Breker because he got bit by a dog while at a races?
4/17/2019 8:40pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
Is Nerd the one who sued ex-factory racer and beloved GFI promoter Goat Breker because he got bit by a dog while at a races?
Who's this Goat Breaker? I thought RC or Herlingers was the goats? Since it's not rocket appliance, I must be misundereducated.

oldblood
4/17/2019 8:53pm
slipdog wrote:
You know the party is getting heavy when oldblood starts agreeing with himself.
oldblood wrote:
Ha ha! But seriously, wouldn't you be frustrated, slipdog?
slipdog wrote:
Heck yeah! I said early in the now MIA thread that I'm not privy to any info on either side of this topic(ETvs.MW) but have been...
Heck yeah! I said early in the now MIA thread that I'm not privy to any info on either side of this topic(ETvs.MW) but have been involved with it happening elsewhere before and it sucks to deal with.
and I recalled an episode of the mx files where Brad Lackey described an exchange between Joel and his mechanic regarding the theory of carburetion, resulting in the use of a hammer.
RexEasely
4/17/2019 8:59pm
mikec265 wrote:
I must be living under a rock. 1st question-Who is this NERD guy and what site, mag, show, podcast, or whatever does his content exist on...
I must be living under a rock. 1st question-Who is this NERD guy and what site, mag, show, podcast, or whatever does his content exist on?
Last question- I'm not really missing out on anything that matters, or deserves 10 pages am I?
Nerd is a legendary moto journalist whose real name is Steve Cox. Without a doubt he is the most intelligent journalist in the sport. He is feared by his peers since he is opinionated, controversial and argumentative. Like Pastrana his star shines well past the boundaries of this sport. Last year he ran for Congress! His campaign slogan was a brilliant attention getter...I LOVE COX! Too bad his district is a bunch of ignorant meatheads who lack a visionary utopia.. Darn I forgot to mention he co-owned a moto mag. Darn forgot to mention Nerd was a professional motocross and supercross racer who I believed scored a podium at the Perris Supercross racing against the likes of David "Cobra" Vuillemin. Lets just say the guy is super credible. He worked for D.C. at RacerX...enough said...mic dropped.
nytsmaC
4/17/2019 9:22pm
mikec265 wrote:
One man’s garbage is another man-person’s good ungarbage
APLMAN99
4/17/2019 9:25pm
mikec265 wrote:
RexEasely wrote:
Nerd is a legendary moto journalist whose real name is Steve Cox. Without a doubt he is the most intelligent journalist in the sport. He is...
Nerd is a legendary moto journalist whose real name is Steve Cox. Without a doubt he is the most intelligent journalist in the sport. He is feared by his peers since he is opinionated, controversial and argumentative. Like Pastrana his star shines well past the boundaries of this sport. Last year he ran for Congress! His campaign slogan was a brilliant attention getter...I LOVE COX! Too bad his district is a bunch of ignorant meatheads who lack a visionary utopia.. Darn I forgot to mention he co-owned a moto mag. Darn forgot to mention Nerd was a professional motocross and supercross racer who I believed scored a podium at the Perris Supercross racing against the likes of David "Cobra" Vuillemin. Lets just say the guy is super credible. He worked for D.C. at RacerX...enough said...mic dropped.
Well done! You didn't lose me till your 4th sentence! That's some strong bait and I feel fortunate to be able to get my off that hook when I did!
ShipLap
4/18/2019 4:32am
So did this Nerd guy show up?
bam530
4/18/2019 5:29am
ShipLap wrote:
So did this Nerd guy show up?
Go read all 9 pages for that answer, grasshopper.
H4L
4/18/2019 6:50am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2019 6:51am
USA wrote:
Lol this reminds me of arguing with women... now Matthes is hung up on Nerd calling Williamson unfit for the job. Bravo, so pointless.
Yep. The women in my family don't argue or gossip as much as I see the Vitards do on this site. Some on here are eating this shit up with a lg. spoon...
billyp330
4/18/2019 6:58am
So by your logic Jeremy Albrecht will be getting shit canned before Justin Hill Whistling
Yea, in pro sports that happens often. I am not saying it’s right, but it happens.
Not to mention it probably should with Albrecht. Hill needs to go clearly, but JGR hasn't produced with any rider to the level they should. Starts...
Not to mention it probably should with Albrecht. Hill needs to go clearly, but JGR hasn't produced with any rider to the level they should. Starts with leadership especially with numerous "employees", right?
Agreed.

Nothing against Albrecht, but they have had so much talent under their truck, yet not a lot of success at all. That points more towards management then riders to me.

I don't think its Albrecht's fault for Hill sucking, but its Albrecht's fault for believing he wouldn't and signing him
brapgod69
4/18/2019 8:03am
mikec265 wrote:
Nerd is nerd.
Jt$
4/18/2019 8:12am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2019 8:13am
RexEasely wrote:
Nerd is a legendary moto journalist whose real name is Steve Cox. Without a doubt he is the most intelligent journalist in the sport. He is...
Hahahaha I don't want any part of this thread but this post has to be in jest.
Drtbykr
4/18/2019 8:17am
Teefus would come back for more. RIP
4/18/2019 8:25am
GIwasB4 wrote:

Jrewing wrote:
Ten.
oldblood wrote:
Yep.
Would you creeps gtfo so i dont have to open my phone on the subway to some trailer park trash photo and a bunch of lonely old men making comments?
toroP
4/18/2019 8:29am
GIwasB4 wrote:

Jrewing wrote:
Ten.
Yes. That wing span is about 10ft.
newmann
4/18/2019 8:30am
Jrewing wrote:
Ten.
oldblood wrote:
Yep.
Would you creeps gtfo so i dont have to open my phone on the subway to some trailer park trash photo and a bunch of lonely...
Would you creeps gtfo so i dont have to open my phone on the subway to some trailer park trash photo and a bunch of lonely old men making comments?
Real f'n talkative aren't you.Laughing
newmann
4/18/2019 8:33am
RexEasely wrote:
Jt$ wrote:
Actually that was the lead into Nerds opening question to Eli Tomac in his upcoming interview.
peelout
4/18/2019 8:37am
onewordresponseguy on the subway like

Camp332
4/18/2019 8:52am
Sup Bros, checking in to see if Nerd is here weight training seriously yet?
Markopolo400
4/18/2019 8:54am
Camp332 wrote:
Sup Bros, checking in to see if Nerd is here weight training seriously yet?
I think he started CROSSFIT BRO that's why he doesn't have time for this janky message board
slipdog
4/18/2019 9:00am
RexEasely wrote:
Jt$ wrote:

TeamGreen
4/18/2019 9:01am
Is Nerd "Banned from the Web" by his boss as someone-else has stated...?

If so, that's jus' FUNNY!

Post a reply to: Hey Nerd...

The Latest