The Dead Pool

Torco1
5/17/2013 9:09am
GrapeApe wrote:
Updating, carry on . . . f/k/a 21 To Win f/k/a (R) f/k/a CIA f/k/a What f/k/a Thomas Jefferson f/k/a Ronald Reagan f/k/a 125 f/k/a Richard...
Updating, carry on . . .

f/k/a 21 To Win
f/k/a (R)
f/k/a CIA
f/k/a What
f/k/a Thomas Jefferson
f/k/a Ronald Reagan
f/k/a 125
f/k/a Richard Nixon
f/k/a Bill Dance
f/k/a LeVar Burton
f/k/a 1986 Chevy Blazer
f/k/a Danny Dolan
f/k/a Rick Springfield
f/k/a Johnny Utah
f/k/a Two Stroke Taliban
f/k/a The Dude
f/k/a The Insanity Wolf
f/k/a Charles Bronson
f/k/a Premixed
Hey Grape.......you're the expert on this subject. Is BROba Fett the new one?

http://www.vitalmx.com/community/BROba-Fett,38945/all
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
5/17/2013 9:22am
Torco1 wrote:

Yep, I am definitely catching a faint smell of a bottled vinegar/water mixture with BROba Fett. Same with Not A Troll that was around for a couple of minutes yesterday. The list is probably only half complete.
Torco1
5/17/2013 10:33am
Torco1 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:
Yep, I am definitely catching a faint smell of a bottled vinegar/water mixture with BROba Fett. Same with Not A Troll that was around for a...
Yep, I am definitely catching a faint smell of a bottled vinegar/water mixture with BROba Fett. Same with Not A Troll that was around for a couple of minutes yesterday. The list is probably only half complete.
Laughing The force is strong with you.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
6/14/2013 10:28am Edited Date/Time 6/25/2013 9:29am
f/k/a Axl Rose
f/k/a BobbyM's Mechanic
f/k/a Humongous
f/k/a 21 To Win
f/k/a (R)
f/k/a CIA
f/k/a What
f/k/a Thomas Jefferson
f/k/a Ronald Reagan
f/k/a 125
f/k/a Richard Nixon
f/k/a Bill Dance
f/k/a LeVar Burton
f/k/a 1986 Chevy Blazer
f/k/a Danny Dolan
f/k/a Rick Springfield
f/k/a Johnny Utah
f/k/a Two Stroke Taliban
f/k/a The Dude
f/k/a The Insanity Wolf
f/k/a Charles Bronson
f/k/a Premixed

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2013 9:03am
He's baaaa-aaack. Add Dr Who to that list, Grape.
And gone.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/3/2013 9:10am
Okay so is Premix the one from Hawaii or is this a different person? I been trying to get in touch with my buddy from Hawaii.
IWreckALot
7/3/2013 9:32am
Crash82 wrote:
Okay so is Premix the one from Hawaii or is this a different person? I been trying to get in touch with my buddy from Hawaii.
Different personalities, same person.
scooter5002
7/3/2013 9:33am
GuyB wrote:
And gone.
Lol Had the gun outa the holster quick on that one, eh Gibby?

Pretty sure that's not your man Crash. I think this guy is from the DC or lower Maryland area. Ask Eddy , he knows. Laughing
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/3/2013 9:36am
Not any quicker than usual. At Red Bud for the RCU today.
scooter5002
7/3/2013 9:56am
Enjoy. I'd like to make Red Bud again but I'm only home from the west for 8 days. Travelin a 14 hr round trip to catch a race for a day when I'm gone 3 weeks to a month workin isn't happenin. Last time I was there, Ricky was layin waste to the tiddler field. WinkCool
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/3/2013 11:06am
GuyB wrote:
And gone.
Lol Had the gun outa the holster quick on that one, eh Gibby? Pretty sure that's not your man Crash. I think this guy is from...

Pretty sure that's not your man Crash. I think this guy is from the DC or lower Maryland area. Ask Eddy , he knows. Laughing
Total brainfart man I had the wrong name, I think I had an affliction flare up.
peelout
7/3/2013 12:59pm
GuyB wrote:
And gone.
Lol Had the gun outa the holster quick on that one, eh Gibby? Pretty sure that's not your man Crash. I think this guy is from...

Crash82 wrote:
Total brainfart man I had the wrong name, I think I had an affliction flare up.
Affliction flare?

tell me it isn't so, bro?

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
7/29/2013 8:00am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2013 11:50am
c/k/a Sleep
f/k/a Dom_Toretto
f/k/a Two Stroke Barbarian
f/k/a Electric Wizard
f/k/a Dr Who
f/k/a Axl Rose
f/k/a BobbyM's Mechanic
f/k/a Humongous
f/k/a 21 To Win
f/k/a (R)
f/k/a CIA
f/k/a What
f/k/a Thomas Jefferson
f/k/a Ronald Reagan
f/k/a 125
f/k/a Richard Nixon
f/k/a Bill Dance
f/k/a LeVar Burton
f/k/a 1986 Chevy Blazer
f/k/a Danny Dolan
f/k/a Rick Springfield
f/k/a Johnny Utah
f/k/a Two Stroke Taliban
f/k/a The Dude
f/k/a The Insanity Wolf
f/k/a Charles Bronson
f/k/a Premixed
slipdog
7/29/2013 8:05am
I was waiting to see how long it took for this thread to come back up. I still like what he adds to the board.Smile
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
7/29/2013 8:15am
slipdog wrote:
I was waiting to see how long it took for this thread to come back up. I still like what he adds to the board.Smile
He's been here 5 minutes and has already called 500guy a piece of shit and dgmx a retard. I'm not saying he needs to be perma-clicked, but given his history perhaps he should fly under the radar for a while if he ever wants a screen name to stick?

As for this thread, I keep bringing it up more for humor than wanting to tattle. That's one hell of a list we have assembled, can't stop now!
scooter5002
7/29/2013 8:24am
slipdog wrote:
He certainly is entertaining slip, but we just can't allow him to continually return unchecked. We ignore THAT, and then it's on to posting what you think about pro riders. Then it's guys asking for boobie pics. Posting Moto stuff in the Non Moto board. Complete chaos and anarchy, slip. ANARCHY I say. No, rules are rules, and The Whiz must go. Tongue

Grape's right, that is an impressive list. He IS quite persistent.
IWreckALot
7/29/2013 10:14am
slipdog wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
He's been here 5 minutes and has already called 500guy a piece of shit and dgmx a retard. I'm not saying he needs to be perma-clicked...
He's been here 5 minutes and has already called 500guy a piece of shit and dgmx a retard. I'm not saying he needs to be perma-clicked, but given his history perhaps he should fly under the radar for a while if he ever wants a screen name to stick?

As for this thread, I keep bringing it up more for humor than wanting to tattle. That's one hell of a list we have assembled, can't stop now!
I like this thread because everytime I see it I know he signed up again.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/29/2013 11:29am
GrapeApe wrote:
He's been here 5 minutes and has already called 500guy a piece of shit and dgmx a retard. I'm not saying he needs to be perma-clicked...

...and gone.
7/29/2013 12:06pm
GrapeApe wrote:
c/k/a Sleep f/k/a Dom_Toretto f/k/a Two Stroke Barbarian f/k/a Electric Wizard f/k/a Dr Who f/k/a Axl Rose f/k/a BobbyM's Mechanic f/k/a Humongous f/k/a 21 To Win...
c/k/a Sleep
f/k/a Dom_Toretto
f/k/a Two Stroke Barbarian
f/k/a Electric Wizard
f/k/a Dr Who
f/k/a Axl Rose
f/k/a BobbyM's Mechanic
f/k/a Humongous
f/k/a 21 To Win
f/k/a (R)
f/k/a CIA
f/k/a What
f/k/a Thomas Jefferson
f/k/a Ronald Reagan
f/k/a 125
f/k/a Richard Nixon
f/k/a Bill Dance
f/k/a LeVar Burton
f/k/a 1986 Chevy Blazer
f/k/a Danny Dolan
f/k/a Rick Springfield
f/k/a Johnny Utah
f/k/a Two Stroke Taliban
f/k/a The Dude
f/k/a The Insanity Wolf
f/k/a Charles Bronson
f/k/a Premixed
Charles Bronson was my favourite Woohoo
slipdog
7/29/2013 1:12pm
slipdog wrote:
He certainly is entertaining slip, but we just can't allow him to continually return unchecked. We ignore THAT, and then it's on to posting what you...
He certainly is entertaining slip, but we just can't allow him to continually return unchecked. We ignore THAT, and then it's on to posting what you think about pro riders. Then it's guys asking for boobie pics. Posting Moto stuff in the Non Moto board. Complete chaos and anarchy, slip. ANARCHY I say. No, rules are rules, and The Whiz must go. Tongue

Grape's right, that is an impressive list. He IS quite persistent.
Sooo... It's all his fault! Lol Woohoo

I agree with GrapeApe, I like to see him lay low because he does add good content to the board when he's not arguing with someone. Now about that James Stewart guy winning on a Suzuki...
rallendude
7/29/2013 2:43pm
Back to the original request that started the thread, why not just get some internet junkie to write you a script, or app, or other thingamajig that will automatically make his screen name Premix.
7/29/2013 5:14pm
I've never been a big message board guy, but this multiple user name thing is not new to me - I've seen it before. It's just kind of strange. It makes me wonder what else the person does that is...what? Anti-social behavior? Passive-aggressive?

The IP thing doesn't work. It's too easy to switch your IP.
slipdog
8/2/2013 12:44pm
I guess everyone else but GuyB missed "Two Stroke Barbarian" this morning. Tongue
Torco1
8/2/2013 12:50pm
slipdog wrote:
I guess everyone else but GuyB missed "Two Stroke Barbarian" this morning. Tongue
I saw it and figured it was him.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
8/2/2013 12:53pm
slipdog wrote:
He only had 2 posts!

GuyB got a shot off before I could positively identify the suspect. Trigger happy, that GuyB.
scooter5002
8/2/2013 12:55pm
Naw, I noticed. It had that distinct PremixedCharlesBronsonThe DudeJohnnyUtah125CIAElectricalWizard smell to it, but I wanted to see where he was going to go today. Usually he signs up on a Monday, when OC is off and GuyB is late showing up to the office. Jams as many posts in as he can, before the executioner shows up. Too bad really, the guy can be quite entertaining. Has a good knowledge of the history of the sport too.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/2/2013 1:07pm
Naw, I noticed. It had that distinct PremixedCharlesBronsonThe DudeJohnnyUtah125CIAElectricalWizard smell to it, but I wanted to see where he was going to go today. Usually he...
Naw, I noticed. It had that distinct PremixedCharlesBronsonThe DudeJohnnyUtah125CIAElectricalWizard smell to it, but I wanted to see where he was going to go today. Usually he signs up on a Monday, when OC is off and GuyB is late showing up to the office. Jams as many posts in as he can, before the executioner shows up. Too bad really, the guy can be quite entertaining. Has a good knowledge of the history of the sport too.
Agreed. But I'll take more character and less characters.

Yeah, there is a difference.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/2/2013 1:08pm
GrapeApe wrote:
He only had 2 posts!

GuyB got a shot off before I could positively identify the suspect. Trigger happy, that GuyB.
As the number of account from a single user goes up, my tolerance for nonsense goes down.

Like I said above. More character. Less characters.

Post a reply to: The Dead Pool

The Latest