Hey ELI how about them 3 points?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2017 10:09 PM

That's Ryan's 7th 450 title!

|

5/6/2017 10:10 PM

Eli parked him 3 times and he's still champ!

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

5/6/2017 10:12 PM

Tomac is a bitch

|

5/6/2017 10:14 PM

Like a true champion!! Dunge survived the cheap shots & still came out on top. He'll sleep good the rest of his life. He dug deep for his one. He deserved it.

|

5/6/2017 10:14 PM

Photo

Vital is done
|

5/6/2017 10:15 PM

If you watched the 250 main it was awesome so why is it bad when Tomac does it?

|

5/6/2017 10:16 PM

Fuck you Tomac, Ryan is going to count his millions of dollars he just wanted

|

5/6/2017 10:17 PM

GoonSquad250x wrote:

Like a true champion!! Dunge survived the cheap shots & still came out on top. He'll sleep good the rest of his life. He ...more

The cheap shots? Like MM25 pulling over! Your a clown bro

|

5/6/2017 10:19 PM

Tomac just rode an even more cowardly race than Hamilton had in Abu Dhabi last year. Both of them lost the championship too. Get fucked. Used to be a Tomac fan(but a bigger Dungey fan). Don't think I can go back to that after this.

|

5/6/2017 10:21 PM

GoonSquad250x wrote:

Like a true champion!! Dunge survived the cheap shots & still came out on top. He'll sleep good the rest of his life. He ...more

mwssquad827 wrote:

Tomac tired three times and failed every time! hahahahahaha

|

5/6/2017 10:21 PM

Eli knew his only chance was to park RD. He did the only thing he could. Hell, he almost pulled over. And RD rode smart. Latch onto Eli's back fender. Good stuff.

|

5/6/2017 10:22 PM

fast willy wrote:

Fuck you Tomac, Ryan is going to count his millions of dollars he just wanted

You're an idiot. Tomac probably made more money in win bonuses this season anyway

|

5/6/2017 10:23 PM

F*** that. Huge respect for Tomac.

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

5/6/2017 10:24 PM

Dung has proved he's totally fine with hollow championships. Good for him that he got so many wins as well. Oh wait.

|

Design Director, Turn10 Studios (my posts in no way reflect the views of my company.)

5/6/2017 10:25 PM

all the dungey blowers are out in full effect

|

5/6/2017 10:25 PM

Park Boys taking shit about a professional that works his ass off and won more races than anyone this year while Park Boy trail rides on an XR. Sit down and shut the fuck up kook.

|

5/6/2017 10:26 PM

GoonSquad250x wrote:

mwssquad827 wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

Tomac tired three times and failed every time! hahahahahaha

he wouldn't have tried shit like that if it wasn't for these 3 points...
I mean what is he supposed to do knowing Dungey has to finish 5th but like 7 out of the top10 are Husky or KTM (so obviously they make weird mistakes on the last lap)

|

5/6/2017 10:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2017 10:29 PM

dean122 wrote:

Park Boys taking shit about a professional that works his ass off and won more races than anyone this year while Park Boy ...more

Oh someone is butt hurt!

|

5/6/2017 10:27 PM

See the diff bw carmichael and stewart when it comes to championships. Who had the faster laps. Whos the goat?! Gotta win that many when you stink up so many races that you didnt win

|

5/6/2017 10:28 PM

Huge respect for Tomac after that race. I thought it was absolutely unbelievable he was able to make such an effort to control a race like that. Pretty huge bummer, he only lost the title due to a mechanical.

|

5/6/2017 10:37 PM

What exactly did Tonac do wrong in that race? He tried backing up the traffic and when Dungey went by he politely tried pushing him out of the way hoping for a few passes to be made.

His strategy was solid and he didnt go too far. He could have put Dungey on the ground. I thought he did a great job at showing respect for Dungey and trying to win the title.

It was all or nothing. Guys like Ricky Carmichael. Chad Reed and James Stewart wouldn't have hesitated to go for the kill in that position.

|

5/6/2017 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2017 10:41 PM

dean122 wrote:

Park Boys taking shit about a professional that works his ass off and won more races than anyone this year while Park Boy ...more

Park Boys wrote:

Oh someone is butt hurt!

Butthurt is making a thread taking shit about Eli when Dungey won. Your only purpose starting this thread was to create drama and a invoke a reaction. I gave you one, but It's crystal clear your a butthurt winner.

Looking forward to outdoors.

|

5/6/2017 10:43 PM

Would have been interesting if he didnt have anderson slow down for him and clean out reed. Im surprised how fast reed was tonight maybe he was hoping to spoil dungeys night lol.

|

5/6/2017 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2017 10:49 PM

If tomac wanted to take dungey out I'm sure he could of he wasn't gonna fucking hurt the dude to win you people need to quit bitching about it. Just think this every time dungey won a championship RV wasn't there so the dude got handed titles. Ya tomac had shitty races this year and dungey is consistent as hell both dudes rode great just quit bitching about it when all we ever hear on here is how boring the seasons have been at least it came down to the last fucking round

|

5/6/2017 10:48 PM

Funyun wrote:

Would have been interesting if he didnt have anderson slow down for him and clean out reed. Im surprised how fast reed was ...more

I dunno Reed seems to be Dungeys BFF now. They sorted their shit and have been chummy since.

I think Reed got close to them. Saw a podium up for grabs and went for it. Anderson took him out though and I'm sure that pissed him off. 3rd to 6th.

|

5/6/2017 10:51 PM

dean122 wrote:

Butthurt is making a thread taking shit about Eli when Dungey won. Your only purpose starting this thread was to create drama ...more

Eli has mentioned multiple times about the three points quite a bit. Just pointing that out. I think Eli will win the outdoors and realistically this year was great for him Ken is younger faster and a 450 champion and got hurt. Ryan is quitting and Ken is hurt so Eli should clean house. But he never beat a Ryan for the pinnacle championship in the sport!

|

5/6/2017 10:53 PM

2016 Dungey gets 9 wins and wraps up the title before Vegas with Roczen and Tomac healthy the whole year
2017 Tomac can't get the job done even with Roczen out

Fortunately for Tomac Dungeys gone and Roczen won't be the same. He'll be able to get his title now.

|

5/6/2017 10:54 PM

Glad Dungey won #4!!! He is one of the greats regardless of how you may feel about him, you have to give the guy repect for what he has accomplished in his life. Middle class kid from Minnesota that worked his ass off to achieve his dreams. Not many people ever get 1 championship let alone 4.

|

5/6/2017 10:56 PM

1st Amendment wrote:

2016 Dungey gets 9 wins and wraps up the title before Vegas with Roczen and Tomac healthy the whole year
2017 Tomac can't get ...more

if he doesn't beat himself again....

|

5/6/2017 10:57 PM

Gandorlf wrote:

F*** that. Huge respect for Tomac.

are you 10 years old

|