Hey DC (attendance numbers)

6/26/2013 10:22am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2013 11:20am
Not gonna pull up the exact post because I don't have the time, but you said we would have the muddy creek attendance numbers by wednesday the next week. Where they at?
|
BobbyM
6/26/2013 12:20pm
Not gonna pull up the exact post because I don't have the time, but you said we would have the muddy creek attendance numbers by wednesday...
Not gonna pull up the exact post because I don't have the time, but you said we would have the muddy creek attendance numbers by wednesday the next week. Where they at?
You got a hunny on the over/under? Why anybody other than the promoter would give a flying fuck is beyond me.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
6/26/2013 1:09pm
It's gotta be up over five or six hundred.
6/26/2013 1:15pm
Not gonna pull up the exact post because I don't have the time, but you said we would have the muddy creek attendance numbers by wednesday...
BobbyM wrote:
You got a hunny on the over/under? Why anybody other than the promoter would give a flying fuck is beyond me.

The Shop

500guy
6/26/2013 2:28pm
I forgot all about that, Let me know who won, I will settle up.
wwoberg
6/26/2013 4:49pm
BobbyM wrote:
Because there were a number of people, in the southeast, that complained for years that they needed a national. One finally happens and a number of people in the south want to know if it was successful of not. See, because if it was a success, the southeast may continue to get one. Do I really need to explain this? Are you some kind of dumbass or something?

See, good attendance generates more money and attention for the Series. More attention to the MX series generates more interest to sponsors. The more sponsors you get generates more money for promoters, riders, and manufacturers.

Are you really as dumb as to ask a question like that. Are you a dumbass?

This is a serious question, are you?
KINGRV1
6/26/2013 5:09pm
BobbyM wrote:
wwoberg wrote:
Because there were a number of people, in the southeast, that complained for years that they needed a national. One finally happens and a number of...
Because there were a number of people, in the southeast, that complained for years that they needed a national. One finally happens and a number of people in the south want to know if it was successful of not. See, because if it was a success, the southeast may continue to get one. Do I really need to explain this? Are you some kind of dumbass or something?

See, good attendance generates more money and attention for the Series. More attention to the MX series generates more interest to sponsors. The more sponsors you get generates more money for promoters, riders, and manufacturers.

Yes, I believe he is.
oshow
6/26/2013 5:10pm
Needs to come to the real Southeast.
TeamGreen
6/26/2013 5:20pm
oshow wrote:
2 things...

Uh, the O'Show thing? Uh, no. Johnny ain't you & you ain't Johnny.

The idea that Muddy Creek ain't South-East enough? Get over it. It is the event you get for now 'cause they've got the facilities & the right attitude.

That is all.
oshow
6/26/2013 5:28pm
oshow wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
2 things... Uh, the O'Show thing? Uh, no. Johnny ain't you & you ain't Johnny. The idea that Muddy Creek ain't South-East enough? Get over it...
2 things...

The idea that Muddy Creek ain't South-East enough? Get over it. It is the event you get for now 'cause they've got the facilities & the right attitude.

That is all.
Whatever. That is not all Manny
montesagold
6/26/2013 5:34pm
Spoke across the fence during press day at Muddy Creek, blew the question of attendance off like he didnt keep up with it.
TeamGreen
6/26/2013 5:40pm
oshow wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
2 things... Uh, the O'Show thing? Uh, no. Johnny ain't you & you ain't Johnny. The idea that Muddy Creek ain't South-East enough? Get over it...
2 things...

That is all.
oshow wrote:
I think when it comes to your SE event it is for a few yrs.

DC researched, dug, campaigned & traveled his ass off looking for a facility & a promoter...notably closer to you; but, things didn't materialize.

He even had a grand-idea to pull it off at a non-traditional...yet...VERY POPULAR Moto-Destination...alas...Too Much Money & Date/Schedule issues...

Funny that y'all are always whining about this stuff; yet, never give any "lip-service" to the positive changes...

Just Bitch, Whine & Moan. That's all y'all ever do on this issue.

I'm jus' sayin'...
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4133rd
6/26/2013 5:44pm
Lets say 25,000. All cousins
Highsider
6/26/2013 5:47pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
Yes, I believe he is.
I would love to know why you are Bobby's mouthpiece.
tp4
6/26/2013 5:55pm
BobbyM wrote:
wwoberg wrote:
Because there were a number of people, in the southeast, that complained for years that they needed a national. One finally happens and a number of...

really... dude... more money for the riders..come on you must be running for office somewhere.
they need to put the national really south..how about a real sand track...back in the day @ coco bch..diamond back.
oshow
6/26/2013 5:59pm
TeamGreen wrote:
2 things...

That is all.
oshow wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
I think when it comes to your SE event it is for a few yrs. DC researched, dug, campaigned & traveled his ass off looking for...
I think when it comes to your SE event it is for a few yrs.

DC researched, dug, campaigned & traveled his ass off looking for a facility & a promoter...notably closer to you; but, things didn't materialize.

He even had a grand-idea to pull it off at a non-traditional...yet...VERY POPULAR Moto-Destination...alas...Too Much Money & Date/Schedule issues...

Funny that y'all are always whining about this stuff; yet, never give any "lip-service" to the positive changes...

Just Bitch, Whine & Moan. That's all y'all ever do on this issue.

I'm jus' sayin'...
You have the wrong dude.

I know exactly how hard DC worked and the places he visited to get one in the Southeast. And he still not finished.

That won't stop me from still bringing it up though. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

With that said.
500guy
6/26/2013 6:06pm
Paula Dean is that you ?
oshow
6/26/2013 6:38pm
Kissing cousins?
wreckitrandy
6/26/2013 7:07pm
The number I heard was almost twice as many of us red neck, 'backer spittin', gap toothed hicks as there were black sock wearin', flat bill, pretty boy bro's at Hangnail. Make of it what you will.
BobbyM
6/26/2013 8:17pm
BobbyM wrote:
wwoberg wrote:

If its a hundred thousand now what?
If its only 34 of yer closest Inbred relatives now what?

Serious question bro..
Coyote
6/26/2013 9:00pm
frikkin, LMFAO, classic line!!
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/26/2013 9:37pm
Announced number? 24,300.
PD441
6/26/2013 10:41pm
500guy wrote:
Paula Dean is that you ?
It's DEEN, dammit.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/26/2013 10:51pm
500guy wrote:
Paula Dean is that you ?
PD441 wrote:
It's DEEN, dammit.
Yeah, Jimmy Dean and Paula Deen are not cousins. Wink
JustMX
6/27/2013 5:48am
Wow,

We beat hangtown with their 21,000 illegals
nc97
6/27/2013 7:36am
wwoberg wrote:

The more sponsors you get generates more money for promoters, MX Sports, and Astriesk.

There I fixed it for you Grinning
kawasa84
6/27/2013 7:49am
wwoberg wrote:

nc97 wrote:
The more sponsors you get generates more money for promoters, MX Sports, and Astriesk.

There I fixed it for you Grinning
"Asterisk" not Astriesk.
There, I fixed it for you.
JustMX
6/27/2013 8:07am
BobbyM wrote:
wwoberg wrote:

I guess they can't include attendance numbers in sponsorship proposals they send out unless they have posted it on a MX BB.

If a person was there they don't need to ask if it was well attended or if it was a "success"

Post a reply to: Hey DC (attendance numbers)

The Latest