Hey Cooper Webb

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2018 12:45 AM

You showed some real speed and some promising results on the KTM, Good luck man, looking forward to watching you ride this year!

|

10/14/2018 12:53 AM

I'm sure he read that

|

10/14/2018 1:55 AM

Cooper does not hang out on Vital.

|

10/14/2018 5:21 AM

I know a guy that knows him ... I’ll make sure this gets to him ??

|

10/14/2018 9:06 AM

What speed?

|

10/14/2018 9:09 AM

Cooper can, but doesn't like to read.

|

10/14/2018 9:54 AM

Why was this thread not just totally deleted?

|

10/14/2018 11:59 PM

olds cool wrote:

This thread was created because dome douchebag created a thread with the same title to bash cooper,. I wanted to show him some support on a solid effort...

good comment tho ermm

|

10/15/2018 4:11 AM

olds cool wrote:

KB221 wrote:

This thread was created because dome douchebag created a thread with the same title to bash cooper,. I wanted to show him some support on a solid effort...

good comment tho ermm

People are idiots.
Get used to it

|

10/15/2018 4:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 4:14 AM

Cooper and I are chatting over coffee, reading this thread like us gals do. He said to say hi.

|

No Signature.

10/15/2018 5:11 AM

Texas Built wrote:

Cooper does not hang out on Vital.

This just isn't true. Everyone knows that all the riders, mechanics, team owners, sponsors, promoters, and other media all read and get their information from Vital. I guarantee Cooper read this and greatly appreciates the support.

|

10/15/2018 8:18 AM

olds cool wrote:

KB221 wrote:

good comment tho ermm

"Dome douchebag" here. You and I both know that if Webb had gotten 4-3-4 scores as last year's new Red Bull KTM hopeful, Broc Tickle had, the Vitard hive brain would be buzzing about championships and "the old Cooper's BACK!!@!!"

This place loves its narratives. Cooper Webb rising from the dead in his 3rd 450SX season (he placed 13th overall in 2017, 9th in 2018) to beat Eli, Marv, Roczen and Ando for the 2019 championship seems to be a favorite for some unfathomable reason.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/15/2018 8:30 AM

freebroctickle wrote:

"Dome douchebag" here. You and I both know that if Webb had gotten 4-3-4 scores as last year's new Red Bull KTM hopeful, Broc Tickle had, the Vitard hive brain would be buzzing about championships and "the old Cooper's BACK!!@!!"

This place loves its narratives. Cooper Webb rising from the dead in his 3rd 450SX season (he placed 13th overall in 2017, 9th in 2018) to beat Eli, Marv, Roczen and Ando for the 2019 championship seems to be a favorite for some unfathomable reason.

Just stopping in to say hi to Dome douchebag. Hope you're doing well buddy.

|

10/16/2018 4:37 PM

KB221 wrote:

You showed some real speed and some promising results on the KTM, Good luck man, looking forward to watching you ride this year!

Hi.

Thanks !

|

10/17/2018 1:05 AM

How many times had he ridden an entirely new bike before MEC? 2? 3? Lets see how hes doing at race 3 in sx then rip on him.

|

10/17/2018 5:21 AM

olds cool wrote:

KB221 wrote:

good comment tho ermm

Sorry dude. I thought this was the original thread. It was a mess for sure and I thought this was the remnants of it after clean up and that it might go back the direction it was headed. By the way, I'm from NC and a fan of Cooper, so it was not my intent to bash him but call me whatever makes you keyboard tough guys feel better about yourselves...

|

10/18/2018 3:33 PM

olds cool wrote:

KB221 wrote:

good comment tho ermm

olds cool wrote:

Sorry dude. I thought this was the original thread. It was a mess for sure and I thought this was the remnants of it after clean up and that it might go back the direction it was headed. By the way, I'm from NC and a fan of Cooper, so it was not my intent to bash him but call me whatever makes you keyboard tough guys feel better about yourselves...

Seemed to have better attitude and a lot more personable in his interview before race . Maybe R.D. is getting him headed in right direction .

|

10/18/2018 3:47 PM

SMH... Canadians

|