Hey Cooper Webb...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2018 10:43 PM

Photo

Just sayin'.
|

BT20 ๐Ÿ‘‰ 02/20/20 ๐Ÿ‘‰#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/13/2018 11:07 PM

freebroctickle wrote: Photo

Just sayin'.

What is your point exactly?

|

10/13/2018 11:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 11:23 PM

McLellanMX66 wrote:

What is your point exactly?

This help? Hint: See #12

Photo

Hope Aldon is in the miracle game.

|

BT20 ๐Ÿ‘‰ 02/20/20 ๐Ÿ‘‰#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/13/2018 11:27 PM

Photo
|

Donโ€™t piss off the old people - the older they get the less โ€œlife in prisonโ€ is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/13/2018 11:29 PM

freebroctickle wrote: Photo

Just sayin'.

Only reason Tickle did good was because he was juicing on PEDs. wink

|

Ed Johnson

10/13/2018 11:32 PM

Photo

This is what they used while interviewing him about his new ktm ride
|

10/13/2018 11:38 PM

High Skool AV club interns maybe?? ^^^^

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

10/13/2018 11:40 PM

How about Blake Baggett going 11-10-11, that's not good.

|

10/13/2018 11:43 PM

jbrown15 wrote:

How about Blake Baggett going 11-10-11, that's not good.

Baggetts stock price is defiantly dropping.

|

Ed Johnson

10/13/2018 11:44 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Only reason Tickle did good was because he was juicing on PEDs. wink

Meanwhile, the only "PED" that would help Webb is a time machine cool

|

BT20 ๐Ÿ‘‰ 02/20/20 ๐Ÿ‘‰#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/13/2018 11:49 PM

jbrown15 wrote:

How about Blake Baggett going 11-10-11, that's not good.

That was definitely disappointing. Baggett's one of those guys I can't quite figure out, a little like A Mart. Either puts in a dominant podium ride, or just goes flat.

|

BT20 ๐Ÿ‘‰ 02/20/20 ๐Ÿ‘‰#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

10/13/2018 11:49 PM

Baker has a lot of work ahead of him with Webb, should be interesting come A1.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/13/2018 11:54 PM

Cooper knows now what to do in the winter, work,work,and work.

|

10/13/2018 11:56 PM

Cooper who?

|

10/13/2018 11:58 PM

WTF does Cooper have to do with Broc (at best) taking a dodgy supplement?

It's a clown race, and Cooper's resume has earnt him more than one go around a factory team.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10/14/2018 12:14 AM

freebroctickle wrote:

Meanwhile, the only "PED" that would help Webb is a time machine cool

Photo
|

Ed Johnson

10/14/2018 12:33 AM

Still donโ€™t know what the fuck this threads about.


???

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/14/2018 6:08 AM

Great thread, glad i clicked on it.

|

10/14/2018 7:04 AM

swaenepoel wrote:

Cooper knows now what to do in the winter, work,work,and work.

like he didnt know ? shocked

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/14/2018 7:11 AM

Personally, I have nothing for or against Webb, but he sure seems to get a lot of hateful comments.

|

10/14/2018 7:13 AM

First moto he got 6th if I remember right. 2nd moto he went down with Bowers. 3rd moto musquin come over on him and hung him up in the first turn... let's wait till the 3rd or 4th supercross race before we jump on webb

|

10/14/2018 7:18 AM

redneckmotox wrote:

First moto he got 6th if I remember right. 2nd moto he went down with Bowers. 3rd moto musquin come over on him and hung him ...more

Hey. Don't come on here with a bunch of facts!

|

10/14/2018 8:14 AM

He was the highest finishing #2 in the race, so he has that going for him.

|

10/14/2018 8:37 AM

Webb was still less than expected .. Hopefully this off season will change his trajectory.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

10/14/2018 8:40 AM

AW234 wrote: Photo

This is what they used while interviewing him about his new ktm ride

Itโ€™s funny you pointed that out but they had half the damn riders wrong that had moved around. Surely if my dumb ass knows it a tv professional can figure it out!!

|