He’s baaaack

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2018 2:32 PM

As I stated, when healthy, KR is the best motocross rider in the world, more patientence for the great ones to come

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

5/26/2018 2:35 PM

The other guys better bring the lube once/if Roczen gets to 100% lol

|

5/26/2018 10:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2018 10:47 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

As I stated, when healthy, KR is the best motocross rider in the world, more patientence for the great ones to come

Not sure he or anyone else for that matter, currently have ANYTHING for Herlings !! But I’m stoked to see Kenny back in the mix !!

“Great ones to come” ~ give it a rest man.

|

5/26/2018 10:53 PM

Tomac beat Herlings moto 1 at Mxgp usa. Herlings is on it, but he can be touched. Well just have to see where they stack up this year. Why even make this point now theres no answer to it.

|

5/27/2018 8:54 AM

NYmotocross wrote:

Tomac will have something to say about that. KR is really good but right now tomac is the best in the states.

|

5/27/2018 9:04 AM

Roczen might spend all of his winning years on the sidelines though if he doesnt solve that part of the game.

|

5/27/2018 10:41 AM

yz133rider wrote:

Roczen might spend all of his winning years on the sidelines though if he doesnt solve that part of the game.

I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's not DNF/DNS's for the year after a handful of races into the season.

|

5/27/2018 10:43 AM

yz133rider wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's not DNF/DNS's for the year after a handful of races into the season.

If Honda cared so much they could of paid Tomac.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

5/27/2018 10:51 AM

yz133rider wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

If Honda cared so much they could of paid Tomac.

If Honda is so happy with what they have they could have just kept Canard and got the same results for less money wink

|

5/27/2018 11:11 AM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

If Honda is so happy with what they have they could have just kept Canard and got the same results for less money wink

Hah right because canard was same level as kenny. Got ya. (I get the injury thing though)

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL