He’s baaaack

As I stated, when healthy, KR is the best motocross rider in the world, more patientence for the great ones to come
|
Freddy
5/26/2018 2:35pm
The other guys better bring the lube once/if Roczen gets to 100% lol
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/26/2018 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 10:47pm
As I stated, when healthy, KR is the best motocross rider in the world, more patientence for the great ones to come
Not sure he or anyone else for that matter, currently have ANYTHING for Herlings !! But I’m stoked to see Kenny back in the mix !!

“Great ones to come” ~ give it a rest man.
drt410
5/26/2018 10:53pm
Tomac beat Herlings moto 1 at Mxgp usa. Herlings is on it, but he can be touched. Well just have to see where they stack up this year. Why even make this point now theres no answer to it.
5/27/2018 8:54am
Tomac will have something to say about that. KR is really good but right now tomac is the best in the states.

The Shop

yz133rider
5/27/2018 9:04am
Roczen might spend all of his winning years on the sidelines though if he doesnt solve that part of the game.
5/27/2018 10:41am
yz133rider wrote:
Roczen might spend all of his winning years on the sidelines though if he doesnt solve that part of the game.
I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's not DNF/DNS's for the year after a handful of races into the season.
5/27/2018 10:43am
yz133rider wrote:
I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's...
I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's not DNF/DNS's for the year after a handful of races into the season.
If Honda cared so much they could of paid Tomac.
5/27/2018 10:51am
yz133rider wrote:
I'm sure some at Honda are not too satisfied with their return on investment so far. Yeah, Kenny is fast no doubt, but Honda wants #1's...
If Honda cared so much they could of paid Tomac.
If Honda is so happy with what they have they could have just kept Canard and got the same results for less money Wink
5/27/2018 11:11am
If Honda is so happy with what they have they could have just kept Canard and got the same results for less money Wink
Hah right because canard was same level as kenny. Got ya. (I get the injury thing though)

Post a reply to: He’s baaaack

The Latest