Herlings wins 1st Moto, injured and out for the 2nd Moto

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2021 6:53 AM

Really shitty luck after the grittiest ride you ever want to see to catch Fevbre and Coldenhoff. Heal up soon Champ.

His starting device stuck and Monticelli sent it right into his left shoulder blade just after the start.

|

7/18/2021 7:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2021 7:40 AM

|

7/18/2021 7:14 AM

Fuck this.

|

7/18/2021 7:15 AM

Friggin sucks!

|

7/18/2021 7:17 AM

Herlings posted the clip on his Facebook page but I don't know how to get it over to Vital.

Photo

Herlings is blaming the guy for landing on him even though he jumped half as far as he should have. 🙄 It's crazy he still won the moto though.

|

7/18/2021 7:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2021 7:19 AM

Another lost year by the bullet. Typical herlings blaming others for his clear mistake.

|

7/18/2021 7:18 AM

This just took out all the air from championship. Don`t want to watch dumbass Prado or Cairoli. Gajser your champ again. No one is consistant enough to challenge Gajser. Fucking Monticel;li dumbass. Season had so much potential.

|

7/18/2021 7:19 AM

He jump the same distance as leading pack.

|

7/18/2021 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2021 7:27 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Really shitty luck after the grittiest ride you ever want to see to catch Fevbre and Coldenhoff. Heal up soon Champ.

His ...more

STFU spoiler.

Another turd post.

|

7/18/2021 7:27 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

His ...more

I think you should send a strongly worded email to the FIM demanding punishment for Monticelli's reckless riding

|

7/18/2021 7:28 AM

kongols wrote:

I looked at it several times and I don't think that's the case. If you look where the other guys landed, you'll see that Herlings landed at least a bike length short. The guy who landed on Herlings landed in the normal place.

|

7/18/2021 7:28 AM

Dirt_Dawg wrote:

Another lost year by the bullet. Typical herlings blaming others for his clear mistake.

Ya I always hate when it's my fault for getting landed on too

|

7/18/2021 7:30 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

His ...more

slipdog wrote:

I think you should send a strongly worded email to the FIM demanding punishment for Monticelli's reckless riding

I see what you did there

|

7/18/2021 7:32 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

STFU spoiler.

Another turd post.

Coming on Vital not expecting to see Moto News.

Photo

|

7/18/2021 7:33 AM

kongols wrote:

ridge wrote:

I looked at it several times and I don't think that's the case. If you look where the other guys landed, you'll see that ...more

Not only was he short he veered left after he landed. Purely a racing accident but I do understand Herlings being very disappointed and saying something out of frustration.

|

7/18/2021 7:40 AM

He should be blaming the guy that designed his bunk holeshot device that didn’t release causing him to chop the throttle in the middle of a high speed section, not the poor guy that was on the gas same as everyone else at the start of a race. Kinda reminds me of a European racer here in the states that likes to blame others when his race doesn’t go as planned.

|

7/18/2021 7:42 AM

slipdog wrote:

grin You win.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/18/2021 7:42 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Coming on Vital not expecting to see Moto News.

Photo

Right. It's your fault people can't stay off their phones until they watch the race

|

7/18/2021 7:45 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

STFU spoiler.

Another turd post.

“I haven’t watched the race yet but I’m going to check a moto news and discussion website and get mad when they report the race.”

Big brain moment. The world doesn’t revolve around you mate.

|

7/18/2021 7:45 AM

I don’t know how he’s blaming Monticelli.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/18/2021 8:00 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

His ...more

SilverSpurs wrote:

STFU spoiler.

Another turd post.

aeffertz wrote:

“I haven’t watched the race yet but I’m going to check a moto news and discussion website and get mad when they report the ...more

Bingo, stay off the internet. .

|

7/18/2021 8:00 AM

kongols wrote:

Look at the Yamaha next too him that doesn’t lose drive, where he landed, and look at Monticelli’s landing spot. Identical.

Shit happens, racing incident.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/18/2021 8:08 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

STFU spoiler.

Another turd post.

aeffertz wrote:

“I haven’t watched the race yet but I’m going to check a moto news and discussion website and get mad when they report the ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Bingo, stay off the internet. .

I feel like we're in the middle of this topic quite a bit haha! You would think common sense would tell you not to go on an mx forum if you haven't seen the race. Guess not

|

7/18/2021 8:59 AM

Man what a bummer for the series. And yeah, not impressed with Herlings' Facebook post.. Blames someone else for his mistake then blows smoke up his own ass for winning with an injury. Get a grip

|

7/18/2021 9:26 AM

It’s amazing that riders don’t get landed on more often- those dudes go crazy fast while very close to each other!

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

7/18/2021 9:34 AM

Shit happens. Bummer it happened but no need to point fingers or make excuses

|

7/18/2021 9:42 AM

I manage to make it every weekend without seeing spoilers before I can watch the race. My secret? I stay off the internet. Follow me for more tech tips

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/18/2021 9:47 AM

Wait, what, a moto website talking moto?

Photo

|

7/18/2021 10:00 AM

Should ban start devices, take skill out of starts and make sport more dangerous

|

7/18/2021 10:01 AM

kongols wrote:

ridge wrote:

I looked at it several times and I don't think that's the case. If you look where the other guys landed, you'll see that ...more

The thing that Herlings probably is upset about is that if you see a rider in front of you that get out of control and probably wont jump the full distance, you just dont send it and hope for the best as a rider that is behind him.

Did Herlings mess up? - Yes

Do you expect to be landed on from a guy behind that sees you getting cross rutted in the face of the jump? No..

|