Herlings what a ride 1-1 at the Ironman National

Hut
8/26/2017 4:51pm
rjg wrote:
Thanks for the spoiler
Hmm I wonder they are talking about in the "Moto-Related" forum at "Vital MX" on race day? click hahaha
agn5009
8/26/2017 5:04pm
He's the man. He will win a bunch of titles in the future.
Sideways
8/26/2017 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 5:09pm
jamma10 wrote:
Maybe at Lommel or Lierop - if Cairoli was injured...! Most of the GP tracks are slower, narrower and more compact which makes passing more difficult...
Maybe at Lommel or Lierop - if Cairoli was injured...!

Most of the GP tracks are slower, narrower and more compact which makes passing more difficult, I think. That's why Herlings gets stuck around 5th/6th for so long in MXGP.
Park Boys wrote:
I try and say stuff like that and nobody listens. AMA tracks are easy to pass if your faster.
Bonanza69 wrote:
Insiders know that.Wink
From the pressconference.

Herlings says "the tracks are wide and very easy to pass on". Some reporter says "thats funny because alot of US riders are complaining about the tracks being one lined and hard to pass," jeffrey: Well i suggest they dont come to MXGP and race then" everyone laughs. Haha
Flip109
8/26/2017 5:12pm
Park Boys wrote:
I try and say stuff like that and nobody listens. AMA tracks are easy to pass if your faster.
Bonanza69 wrote:
Insiders know that.Wink
Sideways wrote:
From the pressconference. Herlings says "the tracks are wide and very easy to pass on". Some reporter says "thats funny because alot of US riders are...

Herlings says "the tracks are wide and very easy to pass on". Some reporter says "thats funny because alot of US riders are complaining about the tracks being one lined and hard to pass," jeffrey: Well i suggest they dont come to MXGP and race then" everyone laughs. Haha
Haha that's awesome. Spoiled us

The Shop

8/26/2017 5:13pm
Park Boys wrote:
Bonanza69 wrote:
Insiders know that.Wink
Sideways wrote:
From the pressconference. Herlings says "the tracks are wide and very easy to pass on". Some reporter says "thats funny because alot of US riders are...

To be fair, Indiana seems to be one of the widest tracks on the circuit. If he was at Budds a week ago he might have a different opinion. Generally speaking he's probably right, though.
500guy
8/26/2017 5:14pm
Herlings was on fire, I loved it when He said , I was fastest in Practice and both moto's 100%

God for him!!!!!!
Sideways
8/26/2017 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 5:19pm
To be fair, Indiana seems to be one of the widest tracks on the circuit. If he was at Budds a week ago he might have...
To be fair, Indiana seems to be one of the widest tracks on the circuit. If he was at Budds a week ago he might have a different opinion. Generally speaking he's probably right, though.
Absolutely. And baggets chimes in on that, not all tracks are like this. Listen to the pressconference. Pretty good! Herlings complimenting the american organizers and riders and also saying he knew Tomac was riding safe for the championship in moto 2.
Yep
8/26/2017 5:19pm
mauidex wrote:
yep next weekend might be epic. no track advantage to anyone, brand new. nothing to lose or gain by tomcat or herlings except the race win...
yep next weekend might be epic. no track advantage to anyone, brand new. nothing to lose or gain by tomcat or herlings except the race win that day. could be good!!!!
Didn't everyone of the AMA riders have a track advantage today, all 39
Of them?
8/26/2017 5:19pm
To be fair, Indiana seems to be one of the widest tracks on the circuit. If he was at Budds a week ago he might have...
Sideways wrote:
Absolutely. And baggets chimes in on that, not all tracks are like this. Listen to the pressconference. Pretty good! Herlings complimenting the american organizers and riders...
Absolutely. And baggets chimes in on that, not all tracks are like this. Listen to the pressconference. Pretty good! Herlings complimenting the american organizers and riders and also saying he knew Tomac was riding safe for the championship in moto 2.
Do you have a link to it? Would love to take a listen.
Sideways
8/26/2017 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 5:22pm
Sideways wrote:
Absolutely. And baggets chimes in on that, not all tracks are like this. Listen to the pressconference. Pretty good! Herlings complimenting the american organizers and riders...
Everyone seems to hate mxlarge on this site. But he is always first with this stuff. Here you go

http://www.mxlarge.com/2017/08/27/herlings-interview-ironman-winner/
pilotdude
8/26/2017 5:22pm
mauidex wrote:
yep next weekend might be epic. no track advantage to anyone, brand new. nothing to lose or gain by tomcat or herlings except the race win...
yep next weekend might be epic. no track advantage to anyone, brand new. nothing to lose or gain by tomcat or herlings except the race win that day. could be good!!!!
Yep wrote:
Didn't everyone of the AMA riders have a track advantage today, all 39
Of them?
You are an embarrassment to yourself every time you post.
pilotdude
8/26/2017 5:23pm
Sideways wrote:
Sideways wrote:
Everyone seems to hate mxlarge on this site. But he is always first with this stuff. Here you go

I'd rather puke than ever click on any link to that asshole's website.
Sideways
8/26/2017 5:27pm
Sideways wrote:

pilotdude wrote:
I guess you have to wait for someone else to post the press conference then. Smile
pilotdude
8/26/2017 5:34pm
Sideways wrote:

pilotdude wrote:
Sideways wrote:
I guess you have to wait for someone else to post the press conference then. Smile
Wow, what a huge sacrifice. To have to wait for a super exciting press conference. How ever will I survive?
NorCal 50+
8/26/2017 5:41pm
That was an eye-opener. He made the entire American 450 elite look like average Joes. I think I might have to start following GPs because the tide has shifted back to Europe- pure and simple. That was an absolutely ridiculous ride.
8/26/2017 5:45pm
Sideways wrote:
Sideways wrote:

Thanks a bunch for the link. I loved when Marvin talked about taking a break and Jeffrey said "He's just scared I will pass him again." Laughing I hate to say this because I think the only way it happens is if he gets hurt before the GP's but I'd love for it to workout where he'd contend the US Nationals one year.

Post a reply to: Herlings what a ride 1-1 at the Ironman National

The Latest