Herlings vs Justin Cooper in Europe (video)

9/22/2019 4:33pm
Ranman68 wrote:
"Stupid cross"? Really? Do you realize how many elite GP riders and GP champions have come to America just for a shot at becoming a supercross...
"Stupid cross"? Really? Do you realize how many elite GP riders and GP champions have come to America just for a shot at becoming a supercross champion? Do I need to give you a list of some? What a ridiculous and childish statement.
Wether you like "stupid cross" or not, it's a legit and ultra prestigious racing series that all manufacturers consider to be the most important. It's legit as fuck and if you ever see one in person you'll know this even if you refuse to admit it. The skill and guts needed to succeed in sx is out of this world. The mxgp series is legit and it's riders are incredible at what they do, but the ama series is legit (indoors and out) and the riders in ama are incredible at what they do as well.
Arguing with someone over this "Cooper vs Herlings" b.s. is silly and leads to silly statements like "stupid cross". Anyone with a brain knows Cooper is no match for Herlings outdoors and especially on a sand track, and you don't need to say something so ridiculous as "stupid cross" to get your point across.
Cooper happens to be practicing on the same track as Herlings. That's all that's going on. "Cooper vs Herlings" is a b.s. way to cause this kind of arguing and conflict. Gatedrop mx does that kind of shit all the time, and people from both sides of the pond need to call them out on it instead of insulting one another's riders and series.
Lol everything you wrote is true but you just get down votes. Typical Vital. The people who say things like “stupidcross” will no doubt be watching come January and will probably be the first to shit talk any rider that they don’t feel is performing.
500guy
9/22/2019 4:36pm
Ranman68 wrote:
"Stupid cross"? Really? Do you realize how many elite GP riders and GP champions have come to America just for a shot at becoming a supercross...
"Stupid cross"? Really? Do you realize how many elite GP riders and GP champions have come to America just for a shot at becoming a supercross champion? Do I need to give you a list of some? What a ridiculous and childish statement.
Wether you like "stupid cross" or not, it's a legit and ultra prestigious racing series that all manufacturers consider to be the most important. It's legit as fuck and if you ever see one in person you'll know this even if you refuse to admit it. The skill and guts needed to succeed in sx is out of this world. The mxgp series is legit and it's riders are incredible at what they do, but the ama series is legit (indoors and out) and the riders in ama are incredible at what they do as well.
Arguing with someone over this "Cooper vs Herlings" b.s. is silly and leads to silly statements like "stupid cross". Anyone with a brain knows Cooper is no match for Herlings outdoors and especially on a sand track, and you don't need to say something so ridiculous as "stupid cross" to get your point across.
Cooper happens to be practicing on the same track as Herlings. That's all that's going on. "Cooper vs Herlings" is a b.s. way to cause this kind of arguing and conflict. Gatedrop mx does that kind of shit all the time, and people from both sides of the pond need to call them out on it instead of insulting one another's riders and series.
Lol everything you wrote is true but you just get down votes. Typical Vital. The people who say things like “stupidcross” will no doubt be watching...
Lol everything you wrote is true but you just get down votes. Typical Vital. The people who say things like “stupidcross” will no doubt be watching come January and will probably be the first to shit talk any rider that they don’t feel is performing.
I down voted both of you because it's what the cool kids do. LOL

Gatedrop is more like dropped in Bullshit no doubt.
JohnnyD13
9/22/2019 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2019 5:08pm
Regis wrote:
I’m not an expert and Justin Cooper would lap me 3 times but I don’t think the GP regulars bounce their rev limiters in the sand...
I’m not an expert and Justin Cooper would lap me 3 times but I don’t think the GP regulars bounce their rev limiters in the sand. Maybe I am being captain obvious here but it sounds / looks like he could benefit from a gearing change or riding a gear up.

I noticed Zach and Anderson doing the same thing. I just thought it might be because the engine revs so fast, it makes it super easy to hit the limiter. I wonder if the GP guys run heavier cranks and flywheels? I had a super built 450 and it hit the rev limiter so much faster
Mit12
9/22/2019 5:08pm
Less professional riders have died, been paralyzed or seriously injured racing SX than MX.

The Shop

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
9/22/2019 5:11pm
Mit12 wrote:
Less professional riders have died, been paralyzed or seriously injured racing SX than MX.
Stats don’t lie.
Ranman68
9/22/2019 5:12pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Lol everything you wrote is true but you just get down votes. Typical Vital. The people who say things like “stupidcross” will no doubt be watching...
Yeah you're right. There are a lot of biased idiots on here who downvote anything that isn't what they want reality to be. Those same goons also downvote anything said by anyone they don't like, regardless of what it is. Maybe they think those downvotes make someone regret what they said, or makes them rethink their viewpoint LMAO! Yeah ok. I made my point to Mr. "Stupid cross" and that's all that I care about. If it caused a few goobs to get butthurt, then oh well. I know for the most part who they are, and I'd be disappointed if I didn't trigger a certain number of them.
9/23/2019 12:16am
Mit12 wrote:
Yeah because there are a 1000 times more riders racing motocross than there are racing Supercross...
Ray_MXS
9/23/2019 12:58am
Mit12 wrote:
I wonder why that is.

Give a little thinking.

Just a little

You´ll figure it out.
Bosco
9/23/2019 2:00am
CPR wrote:
Not sure about he "vs" bit, more like Herlings just following him around. Either way it's all great experience for Cooper.
GateDrop is a tabloid newspaper. The Daily Mail, or The Sun here in the UK. Inaccuracy is excusable if it's in the name of website traffic!
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
9/23/2019 2:36am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 2:37am
People who use "Stupid cross" should be banned.
David934
9/23/2019 12:58pm
Herlings still looks rusty
Mit12
9/23/2019 1:44pm
Mit12 wrote:
Yeah because there are a 1000 times more riders racing motocross than there are racing Supercross...
Just look at the AMA nationals and SX. No one has been paralyzed and just 1 rider has been killed racing SX. You can not say that about the Nationals.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/23/2019 2:06pm
Mit12 wrote:
Just look at the AMA nationals and SX. No one has been paralyzed and just 1 rider has been killed racing SX. You can not say...
Just look at the AMA nationals and SX. No one has been paralyzed and just 1 rider has been killed racing SX. You can not say that about the Nationals.
At the pro level.

Blake Savage, paralyzed riding SX.
Ernesto Fonseca, paralyzed riding SX.
Mika Musquin, paralyzed riding SX.
Blair Morgan, paralyzed riding SX.
Jimmy Button, paralyzed riding SX. (Recovered)

David Bailey I'm not sure.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
9/23/2019 2:15pm
How about we just call you Mr Stupid then? Are you a catholic?
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 2:17pm
Some guys on FB saying Herlings made up 5 seconds in just one lap on Cooper in this vid... Pretty funny, if you time it... He goes from about 1.5 back at the beginning of the clip to 1.0 back at the end of the clip. In the sand where HP is actually usable, that's not unreasonable at all. Awesome to see Cooper showing good speed.
9/23/2019 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 2:36pm
Press516 wrote:
Some guys on FB saying Herlings made up 5 seconds in just one lap on Cooper in this vid... Pretty funny, if you time it... He...
Some guys on FB saying Herlings made up 5 seconds in just one lap on Cooper in this vid... Pretty funny, if you time it... He goes from about 1.5 back at the beginning of the clip to 1.0 back at the end of the clip. In the sand where HP is actually usable, that's not unreasonable at all. Awesome to see Cooper showing good speed.
dude , who cares ? its a training .. but 5 sec is possible on this track when Herlings is on the throttle

but sunday is race day , check timing when racing is done if you are in to laptimes
slipdog
9/23/2019 2:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
At the pro level. Blake Savage, paralyzed riding SX. Ernesto Fonseca, paralyzed riding SX. Mika Musquin, paralyzed riding SX. Blair Morgan, paralyzed riding SX. Jimmy Button...
At the pro level.

Blake Savage, paralyzed riding SX.
Ernesto Fonseca, paralyzed riding SX.
Mika Musquin, paralyzed riding SX.
Blair Morgan, paralyzed riding SX.
Jimmy Button, paralyzed riding SX. (Recovered)

David Bailey I'm not sure.
Bailey no, Magoo yes.
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 2:37pm
Press516 wrote:
Some guys on FB saying Herlings made up 5 seconds in just one lap on Cooper in this vid... Pretty funny, if you time it... He...
dude , who cares ? its a training .. but 5 sec is possible on this track when Herlings is on the throttle but sunday is...
dude , who cares ? its a training .. but 5 sec is possible on this track when Herlings is on the throttle

but sunday is race day , check timing when racing is done if you are in to laptimes
Just shows the ignorance of the uneducated... Pretty funny still. And that's kind of ironic coming from you. You're Herling's nut rider in the flesh...
9/23/2019 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 2:45pm
Press516 wrote:
Just shows the ignorance of the uneducated... Pretty funny still. And that's kind of ironic coming from you. You're Herling's nut rider in the flesh...
so you think its not possible ? so far for ignorance Laughing Tomaniacs in full force

he did it to riders like Simpson at Assen , a very respectable sandrider but he cant do it to Cooper on a training ?

dude , you are hilarious ... lets see what happens this weekend ... might recall this comment , just for fun and butthurt
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 2:45pm
Press516 wrote:
so you think its not possible ? so far for ignorance :laugh: Tomaniacs in full force he did it to riders like Simpson at Assen...
so you think its not possible ? so far for ignorance Laughing Tomaniacs in full force

he did it to riders like Simpson at Assen , a very respectable sandrider but he cant do it to Cooper on a training ?

dude , you are hilarious ... lets see what happens this weekend ... might recall this comment , just for fun and butthurt
Tomac? You can't read either? Seriously dude...

And we're talking about the vid, nothing more.... 1.5 at the beginning and 1.0 at the end. What the fuck are you talking about?
9/23/2019 2:53pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 2:56pm
Press516 wrote:
Tomac? You can't read either? Seriously dude... And we're talking about the vid, nothing more.... 1.5 at the beginning and 1.0 at the end. What the...

And we're talking about the vid, nothing more.... 1.5 at the beginning and 1.0 at the end. What the fuck are you talking about?
dude , you got all worked up because somebody said herlings was 5 sec a lap faster ..

on a sandtrack he knows , just for training .... and act like that could never have happend and try to reason why with short clips from a video that JC was in no way 5 sec a lap slower ?? why would that be impossible ?

he was 5 sec a lap faster as Barcia in qualifier at Iron Man 2017 ...

sure dude ... i get it

have a nice day ...
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 3:04pm
Press516 wrote:
Tomac? You can't read either? Seriously dude... And we're talking about the vid, nothing more.... 1.5 at the beginning and 1.0 at the end. What the...

dude , you got all worked up because somebody said herlings was 5 sec a lap faster .. on a sandtrack he knows , just for...
dude , you got all worked up because somebody said herlings was 5 sec a lap faster ..

on a sandtrack he knows , just for training .... and act like that could never have happend and try to reason why with short clips from a video that JC was in no way 5 sec a lap slower ?? why would that be impossible ?

he was 5 sec a lap faster as Barcia in qualifier at Iron Man 2017 ...

sure dude ... i get it

have a nice day ...
Worked up? HAHAHA!!! It was funny as hell... But now, I'm beginning to think that maybe it was you that made the post. Why would you be so defensive if it wasn't?

And your stupid Tomaniac comment? Got it... you're just riding Herlings nuts again.
9/23/2019 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2019 3:19pm
Press516 wrote:
Worked up? HAHAHA!!! It was funny as hell... But now, I'm beginning to think that maybe it was you that made the post. Why would you...
Worked up? HAHAHA!!! It was funny as hell... But now, I'm beginning to think that maybe it was you that made the post. Why would you be so defensive if it wasn't?

And your stupid Tomaniac comment? Got it... you're just riding Herlings nuts again.
me defensive ? wow dude , you got a funny way to turn things around LaughingLaughingLaughing
you think i care Herlings was faster at a trainingtrack as Cooper ?? nahhh not really, sunday is race day

whatever dude , whatever suits you ..i dont care ... have a nice day
Ranman68
9/23/2019 3:30pm
Press516 wrote:
dude , who cares ? its a training .. but 5 sec is possible on this track when Herlings is on the throttle but sunday is...

Press516 wrote:
Loots is on other websites like YouTube informing people that Coldenhoff was "5 seconds per lap faster than Anderson and Osborn on the same track the same day". Total bullshit he heard that he's he's eager to tell to people. He's a hypocritical douchebag and a sissy groupie for Herlings. He's a snake. Funny that he says "who cares?". That's his new screen name on YouTube, and he's all about lap times and telling people about them even if they're irrelevant or unverifiable.
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 3:46pm
Press516 wrote:
Worked up? HAHAHA!!! It was funny as hell... But now, I'm beginning to think that maybe it was you that made the post. Why would you...

me defensive ? wow dude , you got a funny way to turn things around :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you think i care Herlings was faster at...
me defensive ? wow dude , you got a funny way to turn things around LaughingLaughingLaughing
you think i care Herlings was faster at a trainingtrack as Cooper ?? nahhh not really, sunday is race day

whatever dude , whatever suits you ..i dont care ... have a nice day
You're the one that responded to me... ROFL, this is pure gold. And you think I turned it around? Ok, I'll let you be ignorant and move on before I get this thread shutdown by explaining to you in language you might understand.

OMG... ROFLMAO
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/23/2019 3:47pm

Press516 wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Loots is on other websites like YouTube informing people that Coldenhoff was "5 seconds per lap faster than Anderson and Osborn on the same track the...
Loots is on other websites like YouTube informing people that Coldenhoff was "5 seconds per lap faster than Anderson and Osborn on the same track the same day". Total bullshit he heard that he's he's eager to tell to people. He's a hypocritical douchebag and a sissy groupie for Herlings. He's a snake. Funny that he says "who cares?". That's his new screen name on YouTube, and he's all about lap times and telling people about them even if they're irrelevant or unverifiable.
I hear you.... This one is so blatantly obvious that maybe it's time for him to delete his account and start over.
Ranman68
9/23/2019 5:55pm
Press516 wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Loots is on other websites like YouTube informing people that Coldenhoff was "5 seconds per lap faster than Anderson and Osborn on the same track the...
Press516 wrote:
I hear you.... This one is so blatantly obvious that maybe it's time for him to delete his account and start over.
He's an idiot and so obsessed with Herlings that he's on a constant mission to praise or defend him in every comment section or forum known to man. Its straight up weird and an obsession. Anyone who even questions the greatness of Herlings is called a "Tomaniac". A term he saw someone use and is now wearing it out because he isn't clever enough to do anything else. Totally fake and two faced. Passionately in love with Herlings. Anti American as fuck on other sites but pretends to not be on vital. He has no life other than being Herlings number one bitch/groupie. He can't verify lap times yet will argue as if they're in stone. Thinks Herlings is God even though Herlings hasn't done shit in forever and stays injured. Can't give Tomac or any current winners/champions a bit of fucking crefit. Calls supercross an "American sideshow" but then says Tomac needs a supercross title to be a legit legend. He's whack. I can't stand him. I'd love to choke him with his own panties.
Arofin
9/23/2019 11:16pm
Press516 wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Press516 wrote:
Its funny if you're dutch and you see him responding here and on dutch FB pages
9/24/2019 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 9/24/2019 12:52pm
Ranman68 wrote:
He's an idiot and so obsessed with Herlings that he's on a constant mission to praise or defend him in every comment section or forum known...
He's an idiot and so obsessed with Herlings that he's on a constant mission to praise or defend him in every comment section or forum known to man. Its straight up weird and an obsession. Anyone who even questions the greatness of Herlings is called a "Tomaniac". A term he saw someone use and is now wearing it out because he isn't clever enough to do anything else. Totally fake and two faced. Passionately in love with Herlings. Anti American as fuck on other sites but pretends to not be on vital. He has no life other than being Herlings number one bitch/groupie. He can't verify lap times yet will argue as if they're in stone. Thinks Herlings is God even though Herlings hasn't done shit in forever and stays injured. Can't give Tomac or any current winners/champions a bit of fucking crefit. Calls supercross an "American sideshow" but then says Tomac needs a supercross title to be a legit legend. He's whack. I can't stand him. I'd love to choke him with his own panties.
Rainman goes mental LaughingLaughing Dr Phil from Vital Tongue my biggest fan

funny thing is , if i would use the same language over and over like you do and make it personal i get clicked ..

so i laugh about it , looks like you have a problem dude ..

Post a reply to: Herlings vs Justin Cooper in Europe (video)

The Latest