Herlings vs Justin Cooper in Europe (video)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2019 12:58 AM

|

9/20/2019 2:18 AM

Not sure about he "vs" bit, more like Herlings just following him around. Either way it's all great experience for Cooper.

|

9/20/2019 2:26 AM

Looks like Herlings could've passed him 5 times if he wanted. Like he's looking how Cooper is riding the sand to brief Vlaanderen.

|

9/20/2019 2:48 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

Looks like Herlings could've passed him 5 times if he wanted. Like he's looking how Cooper is riding the sand to brief Vlaanderen.

I think it’s more likely knowing Herlings that he’s just trying to play with him a little bit. Maybe they’re both just having fun. Regardless of how fast Cooper is, Vlaanderen is gonna be going as fast as he can anyway, so it’s of no real benefit for him to know how fast he is. He’ll either be faster or he won’t

|

9/20/2019 3:21 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

I saw at least 6 times if you count the time in the back section when BigFoot ran out from behind the Red Bull display. I think he was still drunk from last night, BF likes to party...

|

9/20/2019 7:39 AM

It would be nice to think that Herlings may have been helping the guests to his country with some sand riding tips.

|

9/20/2019 8:10 AM

Been riding that track allot during my life, and i can say as a Dutchman he is looking really good on it.

Suprised to see it. That Herlings is faster will agree everyone and is no problem. You cant stay close to a 450 on a track like that with a 250. To much horsepower track. Know it from myself by laptimes the same day.

He will be one off the best or the best 250 guy the weekend, Sorry Calvin

|

9/20/2019 8:31 AM

|

9/20/2019 8:48 AM

Its crazy to see how much better the Euro bike's are setup for outdoors. Our guys look like they are riding on Pogo sticks.

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

9/20/2019 8:51 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

It would be nice to think that Herlings may have been helping the guests to his country with some sand riding tips.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Maybe wishful thinking on my part but clearly Cooper wouldn't have anything for Herlings. It doesn't seem like there is much to be gained by toying with a kid like Justin. This entire US team has been incredibly respectful of Herlings and his talent as well so it isn't like he would feel the need to shut anyone up.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

9/20/2019 10:17 AM

I think the "Vs" part is just to make it sound cool. Herlings was going fairly hard but it's clear from his body English that he isn't going 100 percent. It would be nice if a top GP 250 rider were on the track.with Cooper so that a real comparison could be made and a realistic idea of where our guys are at in deep sand speed.
No matter how much video we see of them practicing or how good/bad they seem to look, we really won't know squat until the gate drops for qualifying motos in Assen. I really hope we get a pleasant surprise. I think our guys will be strong.

|

9/20/2019 10:30 AM

NJKawi913 wrote:

Its crazy to see how much better the Euro bike's are setup for outdoors. Our guys look like they are riding on Pogo sticks.

For deep sand conditions our guys have never raced before you mean? I'm sure our pro's know how to setup a bike just fine on any other track conditions.

|

9/20/2019 10:30 AM

Track looks flat...

|

9/20/2019 10:31 AM

Herlings could pass him in neutral the USA riders are so slow they won’t be in the top ten. Sarcasm

Good grief let’s just watch the race and see how it plays out all the pro experts on here are funny.

USA has been near the top or at the top for a long time Last year was a horrible result and everyone acts like we are not competitive. Wake up

|

9/20/2019 10:36 AM

Told ya!

|

9/20/2019 11:07 AM

Cooper doesn't need to worry about how fast herlings is, I think most of us know Herlings in deep sand is a complete freak. He just needs to get some solid finishes and that will do.

|

I no longer regret my username.

9/20/2019 12:19 PM

Barrett57 wrote:

Cooper doesn't need to worry about how fast herlings is, I think most of us know Herlings in deep sand is a complete freak. He just needs to get some solid finishes and that will do.

exactly….

|

9/20/2019 8:25 PM

I don't know what everyone else was seeing but to me that was a yawner. Neither of them were putting down a heater, more like an out lap. The body position of both guys they weren't really pushing at all, just a little loosen up ride.

|

9/20/2019 10:14 PM

Can't blame the Bullet for following him around. Given the opportunity, who would want to get a glimpse into the Future?

|

9/20/2019 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2019 10:37 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Can't blame the Bullet for following him around. Given the opportunity, who would want to get a glimpse into the Future?

You got holeshot for aprilfools 2020 i guess.

Or you are hinting that Bullet will have to lap JC next weekend so he should study his lines to avoid colliding with him or losing seconds.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

9/20/2019 11:14 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Last Braaap wrote:

You got holeshot for aprilfools 2020 i guess.

Or you are hinting that Bullet will have to lap JC next weekend so he should study his lines to avoid colliding with him or losing seconds.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Friendly-Reminder-Justin-cooper-is-the-future,1338942?exclusive_forum_user=false&mobile=false&page=1

|

9/20/2019 11:20 PM

Even "I" caught the joke. Jeez!

Some of you Euros need to either hang out on this USA site all the time or not at all. Just coming around to talk trash because you are hatin' on the USA is not the way to get the most out of the site. :-)

Are there many USA people on the various Euro MX sites that are there just to talk trash??

|

9/21/2019 12:18 AM

Jeffrey will lap Justin, no shame in that tho.

|

9/21/2019 12:20 AM

There is only one Herlings, who cares if he is faster than Cooper? All Cooper needs to do is get a great start and do the best he can. The 250 rider will be the deciding factor in the MXoN as long as they keep this format.

|

9/21/2019 6:22 AM

Typical GP vs US BS from gatedrop aka MXGeof Jr....how is two guys practicing at a track together a vs....It's fucking practice!!!....That's why I won't read his sensationalist crap on his website...glad he does't post on here anymore...

|

9/21/2019 6:42 AM

Wow if coopers own outright speed makes the ideal rider how is jeffery herlings just toying with him like that...

|

9/21/2019 8:54 AM

kb228 wrote:

Wow if coopers own outright speed makes the ideal rider how is jeffery herlings just toying with him like that...

I laughed at that too...truth be told he did fast qualify more than anyone else in the 250 nationals...but still to say what ge said made me roll my eyes...

|

9/21/2019 9:44 AM

Herlings: “hey your pretty fast, I’m guessing you’ll finish about 12th”

|

9/21/2019 10:14 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Herlings: “hey your pretty fast, I’m guessing you’ll finish about 12th”

If he finish 12th in the MXGP/MX2 moto its pretty good

|

9/21/2019 10:21 AM

Man, I hate sand tracks. Just watching this gives me memories of the monkey butt sand tracks deliver..

|