Herlings training

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2013 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 11:59 AM

|

4/3/2013 12:07 PM

Looks like he's ready for the California tracks.

|

4/3/2013 12:26 PM

MotoX109 wrote:

Unless the FIM change there one year only defending the mx2 crown we will be losing him to the USA next year , he has said he does not want to move up to mx1 next year !

|

4/3/2013 12:28 PM

A little water please!

|

4/3/2013 12:45 PM

MotoX109 wrote:

scottydogmx wrote:

Unless the FIM change there one year only defending the mx2 crown we will be losing him to the USA next year , he has said he ...more

Are you sure about that?

|

4/3/2013 12:47 PM

That guy is never coming to the U.S.. KTM is grooming him to be the next Cairoli. They already have stateside talent.

|

I'm just here for the MxGeoff meltdowns.

4/3/2013 12:51 PM

For sale: Rear tire, only used one session...

|

4/3/2013 1:00 PM

He is just off the scale

|

4/3/2013 1:08 PM

Style is everything!

|

4/3/2013 1:09 PM

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

That guy is never coming to the U.S.. KTM is grooming him to be the next Cairoli. They already have stateside talent.

this sounds more likely, I wonder how KTM will handle the situation if JH84 starts working AC222.

|

4/3/2013 1:13 PM

DrSweden wrote:

For sale: Rear tire, only used one session...

No kidding. I bet that thing could be taken over to the supermoto track after that

|

4/3/2013 1:29 PM

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

That would really be a shame. Talent like his should be competing against the best in the world and if he goes the same path as Cairoli he will always have that label of winning in the second fastest world championship. Of course he is the fastest in the sand but that doesn't mean anything if he doesn't win in the states. Roczen beat him plenty of times a couple years ago and how many wins does he have outdoors? The MX2 class now is so weak in the world GP's compared to the AMA series. You would think Herlings would want to be the best in the world and compete against the best in the world. Same with Cairoli, but then again some people are comfortable sandbagging and afraid of defeat.

|

MotoTones is a App for iPhone and Android, search for it!
Link MotoTones App on Facebook!
www.MotoXTones.com
MotoTones sticker 1

4/3/2013 1:34 PM

dak446 wrote:

No kidding. I bet that thing could be taken over to the supermoto track after that

LOL! I almost felt bad for the tire.

|

4/3/2013 1:36 PM

Forgot to mention, damn he looked good!!! Didn't get the "jumping the leap headline" though? I was expecting some Larocco bump?

|

4/3/2013 1:36 PM

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

^^ this ^^

|

4/3/2013 1:43 PM

MotoX109 wrote:

scottydogmx wrote:

Unless the FIM change there one year only defending the mx2 crown we will be losing him to the USA next year , he has said he ...more

Jefro98 wrote:

Are you sure about that?

His words , but things change , there is already talk about the fim changing the rule. He might have said it to put pressure on them, last year he said he didnt want to move up , that might change this year. Who would he ride for in mx1?

|

4/3/2013 1:48 PM

scottydogmx wrote:

His words , but things change , there is already talk about the fim changing the rule. He might have said it to put pressure ...more

really, a bike that isn't orange?

|

4/3/2013 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 2:04 PM

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

MotoTones wrote:

That would really be a shame. Talent like his should be competing against the best in the world and if he goes the same path ...more

"You would think Herlings would want to be the best in the world and compete against the best in the world. Same with Cairoli, but then again some people are comfortable sandbagging and afraid of defeat."

You can really get a sense of that fear when looking at this picture of him lapping the AMA champion. Though I'm not sure the fear is in Jeffreys eyes....

[LINK TO IMAGE]

If a rider wishes to compete in SX they'll go to America. If not they'll stay in GP's. Pretty straight forward.

|

4/3/2013 2:05 PM

Herlings and Cairoli, everything else is replaceable. Don't think Everts and Pit would let that sort of talent go.

|

4/3/2013 2:22 PM

The way he goes through those turns..... pure momentum.

I agree his competition in MX2 is a bit weaker this year (though there's still some good riders), but Jeffrey's dominance has more to do with Jeffrey than anything else. The guy is at a different level to where he was two years ago.

|

4/3/2013 2:37 PM

Alex wrote:

"You would think Herlings would want to be the best in the world and compete against the best in the world. Same with Cairoli, ...more

He proved he's the fastest in the sand, but will never be the fastest in the world until he wins the fastest championship series in the world. There's no doubt about how good he is and I think he's amazing but like Cairoli, he will never considered the best until he beats the best in a full AMA championship. It really sad actually cause he would be a great addition to the fastest championship series in the world.

|

MotoTones is a App for iPhone and Android, search for it!
Link MotoTones App on Facebook!
www.MotoXTones.com
MotoTones sticker 1

4/3/2013 2:41 PM

wink
|

4/3/2013 5:14 PM

They need to get him on the 350 for training.

|

4/3/2013 8:56 PM

Damn fast.

|

4/3/2013 9:55 PM

At :32 I was like shocked .................looks like Nicky Hayden on a TT track.

|

4/3/2013 9:59 PM

On a side note, why is that track lined with metal spikes dressed up with old tyres?

|

4/3/2013 10:04 PM

Is this the Peoria TT? whistling

And where's this leap they speak of?

|

4/3/2013 10:10 PM

As much as I adore Herlings, I am not sure what was so cool about that video. I hope that track was testing for a specific track style, I have better tracks for my RC cars than that. Not trying to be negative, and his corner speed is impressive, but nothing exciting there and the lame track is probably to blame.

|

4/3/2013 10:15 PM

Breaking News: Damascas Syria will host the 7th round of FIM Motocross World Championship in 2014

|

4/3/2013 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 10:27 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

As much as I adore Herlings, I am not sure what was so cool about that video. I hope that track was testing for a specific ...more

Next round of GP is in Trento, Italy and it`s very close to what you saw in this video. Very hard pack with tiny rocks on top of it. Tomass said it was like speedway racing. We really hope they will disk it and water it properly so it forms some ruts.

|