Herlings to train with Aldon baker and saying Tomac is Gnarly

Aryen
8/9/2017 1:38pm
I think he said Yep's country finished mid pack in the B final. I believe he's British so that's not entirely true. And for Richard to hide behind french and belgian results: I believe 2nd last MXoN isn't too bad.
8/9/2017 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2017 1:50pm
Aryen wrote:
I think he said Yep's country finished mid pack in the B final. I believe he's British so that's not entirely true. And for Richard to...
I think he said Yep's country finished mid pack in the B final. I believe he's British so that's not entirely true. And for Richard to hide behind french and belgian results: I believe 2nd last MXoN isn't too bad.
oh yeah , my mistake ....... but im not from belgium or France , so almost same Wink and yeah the Dutch have some good riders and we had some good in the past with worldchampionships to back it up .

( picture of a chestpounding gorilla )
jeffro503
8/9/2017 1:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Dick is the short version of Richard , in case you didn't know that? But it seemed to fit this conversation pretty well , since you...
Dick is the short version of Richard , in case you didn't know that? But it seemed to fit this conversation pretty well , since you were coming off as one.

The chest pounding in these threads are hilarious to say the least. I enjoy our American Nationals , and I enjoy the GP's. We only have a 1-2 GP's a year where we get to see both groups race together. The MXoN's is an awesome race too.....but what gets tiring is GP fans using the right to brag about other countries , that aren't their own....when a GP rider beats an American.

Unless you are from Belgium or France....you other's should really just shut up. Take Mr Yep for instance. His country finishes mid pack in the B final....but sure as hell come on here and start shit when some other rider , that's NOT from his country beats an American.

On this board....it's American riders vs the entire planet.

How about root for your own country? Why leach onto the glory of some country you have no part of?
B-final he ...For youre memory ..we the dutch , that small country from europe , were second and beat you at last MXON and we beat...
B-final he ...For youre memory ..we the dutch , that small country from europe , were second and beat you at last MXON and we beat you before at MXON. Herlings is dutch , you know and beat a lot of US riders in his career .Coldenhoff and many more MX2 riders are dutch and they race MXON every year

so are we in any form a serious contender in MX you think ? i like to think so , even its only a handfull of riders

and for the Cairoli thing , i was only making a comparison with a single rider. I would have used Herlings , but he didnt race 450 last years . Thats all , dont get too excited.
and for the chestpounding , come on ...that goes both ways , some reactions are hilarious

so how does that story above has anything to do with me ? as i always root for my country and riders like Herlings , and when i do youre the one calling me Dick ... is it left or right ?

as you i watch the AMA outdoors , SX indoors and all the MXGP series and love it all and repect all those riders

As for the top riders from both sides ,i think on any day any rider can win on any track.

It wasn't geared towards you in my last few sentences , it was geared towards Mr Yep , whom I believe said he was from Poland. And yes , I agree Richard , your country has produced some great riders.

My little rant / tangent is towards the multiple dudes that jump on here during the MXoN's race , and piggyback off the accomplishments of riders whom aren't from their country. And yes , it happens a lot on here.

He's just another version of Geoff....who rooted for every rider on earth to beat the American's. Didn't matter what country.

And a lot of you guys across the pond wonder why we come across as a nation with a chip on our shoulder? Well....when every other country on earth roots against you , we really don't have a choice.
jeffro503
8/9/2017 1:56pm
Aryen wrote:
I think he said Yep's country finished mid pack in the B final. I believe he's British so that's not entirely true. And for Richard to...
Well then.....if he's a Brit , he shouldn't be doing to much chest pounding either. I thought for sure he said he was from Poland.

The Shop

8/9/2017 2:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
It wasn't geared towards you in my last few sentences , it was geared towards Mr Yep , whom I believe said he was from Poland...
It wasn't geared towards you in my last few sentences , it was geared towards Mr Yep , whom I believe said he was from Poland. And yes , I agree Richard , your country has produced some great riders.

My little rant / tangent is towards the multiple dudes that jump on here during the MXoN's race , and piggyback off the accomplishments of riders whom aren't from their country. And yes , it happens a lot on here.

He's just another version of Geoff....who rooted for every rider on earth to beat the American's. Didn't matter what country.

And a lot of you guys across the pond wonder why we come across as a nation with a chip on our shoulder? Well....when every other country on earth roots against you , we really don't have a choice.
ah ok , you quoted me so i assumed you meant me Wink

that chip on your shoulder just makes every USGP or MXON that exciting .. healthy rivalry , its now a war

Aryen
8/9/2017 2:08pm
Aryen wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Well then.....if he's a Brit , he shouldn't be doing to much chest pounding either. I thought for sure he said he was from Poland.
Aaah ok wasn't entirely sure. Smile
Mit12
8/9/2017 4:19pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Dick is the short version of Richard , in case you didn't know that? But it seemed to fit this conversation pretty well , since you...
Dick is the short version of Richard , in case you didn't know that? But it seemed to fit this conversation pretty well , since you were coming off as one.

The chest pounding in these threads are hilarious to say the least. I enjoy our American Nationals , and I enjoy the GP's. We only have a 1-2 GP's a year where we get to see both groups race together. The MXoN's is an awesome race too.....but what gets tiring is GP fans using the right to brag about other countries , that aren't their own....when a GP rider beats an American.

Unless you are from Belgium or France....you other's should really just shut up. Take Mr Yep for instance. His country finishes mid pack in the B final....but sure as hell come on here and start shit when some other rider , that's NOT from his country beats an American.

On this board....it's American riders vs the entire planet.

How about root for your own country? Why leach onto the glory of some country you have no part of?
In case you haven't noticed it has been the entire planet against the Americans at every MXoN since we dominated those 13 in a row. Kind of like when Jeremy McGrath was dominating SX and going for winning every race. Laracco blocked Mc as much as he could even though he did not like Emig just so someone other than Mc would win.
Casting
8/9/2017 4:24pm
Because Tomac is just wiping the floor with everyone in his own series? Oh, wait....
Park Boys wrote:
He won three motos in the AMA nationals last year and then dominated both GP's held in the states...
robkinuk wrote:
You septic tanks (Yanks) put far too much emphasis on Tomac's USGP victories when the rest of the MXGP regulars were in holiday mode at Charlotte...
You septic tanks (Yanks) put far too much emphasis on Tomac's USGP victories when the rest of the MXGP regulars were in holiday mode at Charlotte and Glen Helen, just riding out the end of their long 17 race series.
I'd be far more impressed if he stood up like a man and represented his country at the MXoN.
How come it's now a meaningless race to many American fans?, the same fans who basked in Team USA domination for many years?
You can't have it both ways or re-write history and forget the MXDN legacy that is surely worth more!
Once Team USA stopped winning the MXDN lost it's shine for many US fans, substituted by a meaningless Monster money race in tinsel town Las Vegas.
Feel sorry for Eli, but karma can be a bitch and come back to haunt him when still chasing that elusive SX title in 2018.
Agree with about 90%
Katoomey
8/9/2017 4:30pm
if you saw two 45 year old men on the corner arguing which super hero was the toughest, Batman or Superman, how bad would you want to punch them in the face?

how is this any different? I know half of you in here are at least 30 years old. you should be embarrassed of yourselves. grown ass men acting like 8 year old ninnies
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
8/9/2017 4:48pm
Because Tomac is just wiping the floor with everyone in his own series? Oh, wait....
Park Boys wrote:
He won three motos in the AMA nationals last year and then dominated both GP's held in the states...
robkinuk wrote:
You septic tanks (Yanks) put far too much emphasis on Tomac's USGP victories when the rest of the MXGP regulars were in holiday mode at Charlotte...
You septic tanks (Yanks) put far too much emphasis on Tomac's USGP victories when the rest of the MXGP regulars were in holiday mode at Charlotte and Glen Helen, just riding out the end of their long 17 race series.
I'd be far more impressed if he stood up like a man and represented his country at the MXoN.
How come it's now a meaningless race to many American fans?, the same fans who basked in Team USA domination for many years?
You can't have it both ways or re-write history and forget the MXDN legacy that is surely worth more!
Once Team USA stopped winning the MXDN lost it's shine for many US fans, substituted by a meaningless Monster money race in tinsel town Las Vegas.
Feel sorry for Eli, but karma can be a bitch and come back to haunt him when still chasing that elusive SX title in 2018.
All I did was point out the stats to that guy, if your counting those were races 30 and 31 for Tomac. You can make excuses for your guys all you want, but it's not like Tomac wanted to be there but at least he tried maybe that speaks volumes for him. Tomac is not gonna go to the MxDN big deal. The event is a crock of shit now that stays in three countries. For me personally that's why the MxDN is starting to lose it luster I'm sure you love it. It's never far from you and I am sure everyone in Europe loves that fact, and is quick to bash anyone to turn it down, expect for Europeans of course (Roczen,AC) I personally hope we don't send a team all GL cares about is money, he dosent give two shits about the event. How is karma gonna get Tomac? Cause he is not making GLs pockets fatter? The real MxDN died in 99 IMO. Since 2000 it's been in central/northern Europe almost exclusively. At least before hand thay went to Austrillia and Brazil in the same decade.
jeffro503
8/9/2017 6:50pm
Park Boys wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
All I did was point out the stats to that guy, if your counting those were races 30 and 31 for Tomac. You can make excuses...
All I did was point out the stats to that guy, if your counting those were races 30 and 31 for Tomac. You can make excuses for your guys all you want, but it's not like Tomac wanted to be there but at least he tried maybe that speaks volumes for him. Tomac is not gonna go to the MxDN big deal. The event is a crock of shit now that stays in three countries. For me personally that's why the MxDN is starting to lose it luster I'm sure you love it. It's never far from you and I am sure everyone in Europe loves that fact, and is quick to bash anyone to turn it down, expect for Europeans of course (Roczen,AC) I personally hope we don't send a team all GL cares about is money, he dosent give two shits about the event. How is karma gonna get Tomac? Cause he is not making GLs pockets fatter? The real MxDN died in 99 IMO. Since 2000 it's been in central/northern Europe almost exclusively. At least before hand thay went to Austrillia and Brazil in the same decade.
You should stop bringing all that logic to these type of threads. Those dudes over there don't want to hear it. Hurts their feelings.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/9/2017 6:53pm
Park Boys wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Hell the British riders stay on holiday for the MXdN
hahahahaha
PressPassP
8/10/2017 4:52am
Park Boys wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
Casting wrote:
Agree with about 90%
Agree with much of it, as I do many points made in both sides,but as for holiday mode,actually all the top guys were plagued by injury
This year should hopefully be a much better race,

It must be tough to get motivated at the end of the year to have to go to the US to finish the championship after many have done getting towards the amount the US guys do, most over a 2 day format too.The race was often previously held in the Middle of the season and more of a showdown before

Take.nothing away from Tomac though, the guy actually looked absolutely on it and stoked with his Peformance too

As for the MXdN I'm as dissapointed that Musquin and Roczens no shows,as Euros especially too,Shame it has lost a lot of prestige, from some,things seemed to change after Lommel
Team USA have always been the team to beat and favourites,it's understandable that some may see it as them versus the "world",I think it's more because it's a GP v AMA thing.
At the end of the day though it's anyone's right to root for who they like, As a Brit though there are some on team GB in MX,my own sport of Speedway etc I couldn't give 2 monkey Fucks about

Maybe I'll get flamed for "excuses" but I hope many will see them as still valid points
robkinuk
8/10/2017 6:31am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 6:33am
Park Boys wrote:
All I did was point out the stats to that guy, if your counting those were races 30 and 31 for Tomac. You can make excuses...
Wow you need to get a job in Trump's administration, claiming fake news, twist the truth for your own agenda!
So 2007 Budds Creek MXDN and Lakewood Colorado MXDN , both Team USA victories didn't happen or were somewhere in Europe?
As you claim it has been almost exclusively held outside USA. How quickly you forget USA would have had it this year, if Glen Helen hadn't bottled it!
Good job those damm Brits you all love to bash came to the rescue. At least GP promoter Steve Dixon has the "balls" to promote this great race.
APLMAN99
8/10/2017 6:45am
Park Boys wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
Septic tanks?

Are you 12?
ayearinmx
8/10/2017 7:07am
Since 2007, and including 2018, USA will have held the MXON 3 times, just as many as any other country in the same period of time. More facts for you.

as for the "losing it's luster".... you are completely and utterly wrong, but that's nothing new

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/10/2017 7:36am
ayearinmx wrote:
Since 2007, and including 2018, USA will have held the MXON 3 times, just as many as any other country in the same period of time...
Since 2007, and including 2018, USA will have held the MXON 3 times, just as many as any other country in the same period of time. More facts for you.

as for the "losing it's luster".... you are completely and utterly wrong, but that's nothing new

But those 80000 guys are only hardcore fans right?
8/10/2017 7:40am
ayearinmx... just dropped the mic!
The only thing being dropped is my 5lb poop this morning. USA will wipe everyone's ass this year, pardon the pun. And we're sending a "B" team.
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/10/2017 7:44am
ayearinmx wrote:
Since 2007, and including 2018, USA will have held the MXON 3 times, just as many as any other country in the same period of time...

Dont count your chickens on 2018.

Just think if you win that race the whole team can go out to a nice dinner with the winnings as long as everybody pitches in a few more bucks.Woohoo
DeStouwer
8/10/2017 7:52am
ayearinmx wrote:

Ha, that Belgian flag on the right above of the Irish one is us. What a weekend!
8/10/2017 8:09am
jeffro503 wrote:
You should stop bringing all that logic to these type of threads. Those dudes over there don't want to hear it. Hurts their feelings.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
8/10/2017 8:20am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 8:25am
ayearinmx wrote:

Re read what I said, for me it's losing its luster. Did not say overall it is. But you chose to see what you wanted. Since 2000 16 of the 18 have been in northern/Central Europe. 10 out of last 18 have been in three countries. Your defiantly jumping the gun assuming it will be stateside in 18. Go through what I said and tell me where I am wrong. I'll wait. I'm not advocating for it to be in the USA all the time either. I want it to be an actual global competition.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
8/10/2017 8:27am
ayearinmx... just dropped the mic!
Why cause he posts without understanding what someone says?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/10/2017 8:44am
Park Boys wrote:
Re read what I said, for me it's losing its luster. Did not say overall it is. But you chose to see what you wanted. Since...
Re read what I said, for me it's losing its luster. Did not say overall it is. But you chose to see what you wanted. Since 2000 16 of the 18 have been in northern/Central Europe. 10 out of last 18 have been in three countries. Your defiantly jumping the gun assuming it will be stateside in 18. Go through what I said and tell me where I am wrong. I'll wait. I'm not advocating for it to be in the USA all the time either. I want it to be an actual global competition.
Next year you can say 13 out of the last 19 races have been in 4 countries
8/10/2017 9:03am
ayearinmx wrote:

But it's always in Europe and Europe is a country just like USA because that's were they race the GP nationals. Right?

And it is in fact losing it's luster in the USA because they aren't winning it anymore.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
8/10/2017 9:14am
Park Boys wrote:
Re read what I said, for me it's losing its luster. Did not say overall it is. But you chose to see what you wanted. Since...
crusty_xx wrote:
Next year you can say 13 out of the last 19 races have been in 4 countries
Pathetic isint it. If i lived in Europe I wouldn't think so, I will say that. Will be the 6th time in History it's left Europe, if it actually goes through but will see maybe Red Bud dosent want to lose money like Budds and thunder valley. Not just saying it should come to the states either. Ironic that the 18 location is announced yet. The world is a big place but it's pretty compact when it comes to the MxDN.
tempura
8/10/2017 9:27am
For a meaningless race that's lost its luster, there sure is a lot of rivalry talk and stats being pulled out...lol
Don't kid yourselves, it's a great race.

Post a reply to: Herlings to train with Aldon baker and saying Tomac is Gnarly

The Latest