Herlings to replace Gajser at MEC???

500guy
10/10/2016 8:18am
Moens_Andy wrote:
First off, i started this thread because i would like to see him give it a go. Pretty sure i'm not the only one thinking that...
First off, i started this thread because i would like to see him give it a go. Pretty sure i'm not the only one thinking that could happen or wanting that to happen.
Second, I do not know if thats even possible too sign up this late, thats why i asked the question.
Three, If anyone is going to hate on him on not showing up now after this thread is an idiot, i just asked a question if its possible because Gajser is out due too his injury that he apparently sustained in his second moto crash at the SMX cup.

BONUS, i'm sure he would NOT win the MEC but he's NOT going to make a fool out off himself even if he decides to ride it and gets a top 10 place overall for a first time in a real SX/MX event he did great. He's still new to the 450 and so far he has been killing it on that bike from what we have seen at least there is no denying in the talent he has.
So lets figure this out.

1. there was room for Herlings at this event no matter Gajser races or not.

2. Are you wanting Herlings to race Gajsers Honda ? is that the replacement ?

3. next year in GP's if Gajer gets hurt will Herlings fill in for him ? if so who gets the points ?
10/10/2016 8:25am
500guy wrote:
So lets figure this out. 1. there was room for Herlings at this event no matter Gajser races or not. 2. Are you wanting Herlings to...
So lets figure this out.

3. next year in GP's if Gajer gets hurt will Herlings fill in for him ? if so who gets the points ?
1. I did not know that i was un aware the sign up was still open and there where spots available.

2. I do not want Herlings to race Gajsers Honda. I meant replacement as there is an open spot available now that Gajser is not going due too injury.

3. I do not know if you noticed but english is not my home language as i'm from Belgium, i just try my best and i was pretty sure that i was doing not too bad. Guess i was wrong Sorry about that.
jeffro503
10/10/2016 8:49am
500guy wrote:
So lets figure this out. 1. there was room for Herlings at this event no matter Gajser races or not. 2. Are you wanting Herlings to...
So lets figure this out.

Moens_Andy wrote:
1. I did not know that i was un aware the sign up was still open and there where spots available. 2. I do not want...
1. I did not know that i was un aware the sign up was still open and there where spots available.

2. I do not want Herlings to race Gajsers Honda. I meant replacement as there is an open spot available now that Gajser is not going due too injury.

3. I do not know if you noticed but english is not my home language as i'm from Belgium, i just try my best and i was pretty sure that i was doing not too bad. Guess i was wrong Sorry about that.
You're good Andy , I get ya!

It was a fair question , as in maybe an extra spot opened up for Jeffrey since Tim can't race. Which is a total bummer to say the least. I don't think Jeffrey was planning , or is planning on trying the MEC though , no matter if Tim could of made it or not.
500guy
10/10/2016 8:59am
Moens_Andy wrote:
1. I did not know that i was un aware the sign up was still open and there where spots available. 2. I do not want...

Just busting your chops Andy , ha ha and yes it would be cool if JH raced here.

The Shop

10/10/2016 9:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
You're good Andy , I get ya! It was a fair question , as in maybe an extra spot opened up for Jeffrey since Tim can't...
You're good Andy , I get ya!

It was a fair question , as in maybe an extra spot opened up for Jeffrey since Tim can't race. Which is a total bummer to say the least. I don't think Jeffrey was planning , or is planning on trying the MEC though , no matter if Tim could of made it or not.
That's what i was thinking and it got lost in translation, I did know he was not planning it because i thought there was no places available anymore and with Gajser injured it was maybe a thing he could do now.

Anyway i would love to see it though. I need more moto fixes offseason sucks, i'm all the way true the canadian nationals so i'm looking for a something new and if Jeffrey did decide to go we at least got like 20 pages to fill in before the MEC got started GrinningGrinningGrinning

Maybe GD2 can do us a favour and start uploading the Australian nationals now
10/10/2016 9:07am
500guy wrote:
Just busting your chops Andy , ha ha and yes it would be cool if JH raced here.
Well it worked you busted my chops SillyGrinningGrinning
10/10/2016 9:32am
Andy, your English is better than most of the native speakers on this site.

I am sure Herlings would do much better than a top 10: I'd bet a top 5 (although still no real whoops at MEC).

And, not sure if Robin was being sarcastic or not, but here's a picture of a Red Bull athlete at MEC in 2013 and one of him in his Red Bull hat taking their 100K. Happier times for the #7 and Suzuki...It seems like a life time ago now.

MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
10/10/2016 9:33am
How dare he sign up and pull out so fast! Damn sandbagger!!! Grinning

In the real world it would be pretty cool if he went, I feel like the track would surprise him quite a bit as to the difficulty of it.
Motoxdoc
10/10/2016 12:11pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Would that still be possible or is it to late to get himself signed up for it?
Pretty sure if JH84 wanted to race the MEC they'd let him post enter......probably after the first practice already ran.

Post a reply to: Herlings to replace Gajser at MEC???

The Latest