Herlings timing...

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 10:14pm
I'm all good with 84 making his way over the pond to take on a race but...

If he wins(and he very well could) it will be against a very very depleted group...tomac will be on cruise control for the title, misquin will be charging and bb4 will be whatever he can with his thumb...

There are no bragging rights to be gained...dungey/villopotto must be wondering why he never stepped up in the last 5 years...suddenly now out of the blue?

I'm sure he will do well...he is lightning fast...but this is an exhibition and nothing more...nobody gets to say 'better than america' after this OR 'euros can't hang' if he fails...

It just is what it is
|
Sodipop
8/24/2017 4:53pm
I'm all good with 84 making his way over the pond to take on a race but... If he wins(and he very well could) it will...

If he wins(and he very well could) it will be against a very very depleted group...tomac will be on cruise control for the title, misquin will be charging and bb4 will be whatever he can with his thumb...

There are no bragging rights to be gained...dungey/villopotto must be wondering why he never stepped up in the last 5 years...suddenly now out of the blue?

I'm sure he will do well...he is lightning fast...but this is an exhibition and nothing more...nobody gets to say 'better than america' after this OR 'euros can't hang' if he fails...

It just is what it is
What a stupid fucking thread.
kkawboy14
8/24/2017 4:53pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 4:54pm
What does Tomac have to do this weekend? Finish 15th in one Moto and skip the other?
es337
8/24/2017 4:57pm
really gets my noggin joggin
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
8/24/2017 5:00pm
Never a good sign when people make excuses 2 days before the race

The Shop

MX429
8/24/2017 5:07pm
Races are won and lost by the people who show up to race them.

Period...
JMR1976
8/24/2017 5:08pm
I'm all good with 84 making his way over the pond to take on a race but... If he wins(and he very well could) it will...

It just is what it is
If he wins he was the best rider that day. That's how it works. No * there. Think of all the difficulties 84 faces just coming here. Please don't start making excuses.
TD248
Fantasy
459th
8/24/2017 5:15pm
If he had come over before this season he would be riding 250s....so he was never avoiding Dungey and Poto.... besides Kenny, Eli and Marv appear to be the best American racing has to offer, Eli isn't going to take any unnecessary risks but Marv will so how can say this is a depleted field when the two best guys are here? Nonsense.
HenryA
8/24/2017 5:18pm
1. First year riding the 450's
2. He was supposed to do a race on his 250 back in 2014 but broke his femur.
mjskier
8/24/2017 5:30pm
There are only 2 options
Herlings came to win, or, he came to hang out with Justin Hill to watch all 4 motos
You missed option 3: he came to help Marvin get the title...
TD248
Fantasy
459th
8/24/2017 5:38pm
mjskier wrote:
Unless he's going to sabotage Eli and his bike Herlings is not going to gain Marv 30 points.... Nonsense again smh
BMSOBx2
8/24/2017 5:38pm

It just is what it is
Sodipop wrote:
Couldn't agree more. Big props to him for giving it a go. Hope he does well in both of the US races. DeSalle has done well in one off US races, why not Herlings? One thing for sure if the American riders play it safe he will take the win if given the chance. You wankers trying to make this a US v.s. Euro grudge match are missing the point. There is more interest in this race than any other US MX this year because of him. Enjoy it.
8/24/2017 5:43pm
There are only 2 options
Herlings came to win, or, he came to hang out with Justin Hill to watch all 4 motos
mjskier wrote:
and then Herlings said, Marvin never helped me get no stinkin' title and I will crush the French here and at the MXoN!
His motto is if you aint Dutch you aint much
Yep
8/24/2017 5:44pm
Hard to stomach that Herlings has balls huh?
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
8/24/2017 5:49pm

It just is what it is
Your sprocket bolts done fell out. I suggest you fix and properly torque them before going on another ride.
Rockinar
8/24/2017 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 5:52pm

I predict...

Herlings crashes into Tomac in Moto 1 causing him to get DNF-DNF and losing the title to Hulk Hogan.
8/24/2017 6:24pm
stupid thread 15

The guy is doing this for himself and the fans, it's actually pretty freaking cool. I hope Eli wraps it up moto 1
bvm111
8/24/2017 6:25pm
Who says "over the pond" anymore ... really?
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/24/2017 6:26pm
If he wins it will because because he's fast as shit and one hell of a talented rider.
Yep
8/24/2017 6:50pm
early wrote:
If he wins it will because because he's fast as shit and one hell of a talented rider.
Yep, wonder how much this Aldon guy is paying him for his personal training tips?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/24/2017 6:59pm

It just is what it is
hahahahahaha
8/24/2017 7:07pm

It just is what it is
Sodipop wrote:
Thank you.

Some people. Blink
8/24/2017 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 7:42pm
My guess is because the schedule finally worked out this way. I doubt he's "scared" to race over here.
Lucifa.
8/24/2017 7:48pm

It just is what it is
You could of just started this in the dungeon.
newmann
8/24/2017 8:03pm

It just is what it is
*depleted group*

That says a lot right there, Herlings is still in it while all the others have fallen by the wayside. I'm looking forward to it regardless of the outcome. I'd love to see him, Tomac and Musquin all kill it for 30+2 x 2. Any other US riders care to jump into the fray, I'll be right here on the edge of my seat.
Plugga
8/24/2017 8:23pm

It just is what it is
I'm at work. Can someone add the WAT lady please? Blink
F.B
8/24/2017 8:30pm
Plugga wrote:
I'm at work. Can someone add the WAT lady please? Blink

Post a reply to: Herlings timing...

The Latest