6/4/2019 8:24am
cliff notes anyone?

did he send a message or nah?
gantry25
6/4/2019 8:35am
peelout wrote:
cliff notes anyone?

Herling's didn't but most all of the Vitards did.
peelout
6/4/2019 8:37am
peelout wrote:
cliff notes anyone?

gantry25 wrote:
Herling's didn't but most all of the Vitards did.
much ty

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/4/2019 11:11am
So . . . Herlings sending a message? lol
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
6/4/2019 11:15am
Frank wrote:
Dude your an idiot. Look at your down votes. USA sucks at motocross and as a country. Can't win a MXoN, highest crime, highest obesity, highest...
Dude your an idiot. Look at your down votes. USA sucks at motocross and as a country. Can't win a MXoN, highest crime, highest obesity, highest incarceration, highest drug use, lowest avg iq, most hours worked,etc. What the fuck are you proud of?
By all means leave
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
6/4/2019 11:20am
peelout wrote:
cliff notes anyone?

Thread on Tomac or Herlings gets posted and the most unlikable people come out of the woodwork, eeeevery gahd damn time.

PS- Herlings is easily the fastest outdoor rider in the galaxy Grinning
keepoffgrass
6/5/2019 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2019 4:45pm
Serious question after a genuine answer. Why are Americans so patriotic? Here we have, Herlings, a phenomenal rider yet because he isn't from "The Greatest Country on Earth" a lot of Americans refuse to recognise this and when they do, American's will find excuses as to why Herlings is so fast and why local riders can't beat him.

I'm from New Zealand, my bio is a piss take, and when international riders come over and towel our locals we celebrate them because it's a slap in the face and a wake-up call to local riders who are getting a bit to big for their boots.

I thought this phenomenon was isolated to the Vital forums but recently I met some American riders in NZ and when I brought up Vitals hatred of Euro riders, in particular, Herlings, they were of the same opinion and got quite aggravated the more I asked why they didn't like him.
Ranman68
6/5/2019 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2019 9:53pm
Serious question after a genuine answer. Why are Americans so patriotic? Here we have, Herlings, a phenomenal rider yet because he isn't from "The Greatest Country...
Serious question after a genuine answer. Why are Americans so patriotic? Here we have, Herlings, a phenomenal rider yet because he isn't from "The Greatest Country on Earth" a lot of Americans refuse to recognise this and when they do, American's will find excuses as to why Herlings is so fast and why local riders can't beat him.

I'm from New Zealand, my bio is a piss take, and when international riders come over and towel our locals we celebrate them because it's a slap in the face and a wake-up call to local riders who are getting a bit to big for their boots.

I thought this phenomenon was isolated to the Vital forums but recently I met some American riders in NZ and when I brought up Vitals hatred of Euro riders, in particular, Herlings, they were of the same opinion and got quite aggravated the more I asked why they didn't like him.
It's a two way street. The euros do the same thing.
cbuehler767
6/5/2019 8:51pm
Ya because everyone moto Jesus here RC was humble. GTFO. As long as he's spanking our guys he's gonna get hate. He comes and whups us oh wait he can't ride sx. I gave up the fanboy shot for Amercican riders long ago. Herlings is amazing I don't care where he's from.
Lucifa.
6/5/2019 9:34pm
This thread confirmed two things.

1. You guys are fucking dumber than preschool children arguing in the school yard.

2. My list just got longer and theprizefighter went to the top.

Stay classy.
6/5/2019 10:16pm
Serious question after a genuine answer. Why are Americans so patriotic? Here we have, Herlings, a phenomenal rider yet because he isn't from "The Greatest Country...

Her is a fact: If Herlings came and raced the nationals, he'd have the loudest cheering section. American moto fans respect talent. and Herlings would be a fan favorite.
keepoffgrass
6/6/2019 12:06am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2019 12:08am
Thank you all for your honesty. It seems it's his attitude that puts a lot of USA fans off-side.

Interesting given one of the most popular Leagues in The States, NFL, celebrates showmanship and players with cocky attitudes.

Then there's Muhammad Ali, quoted saying “I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” He was a fan favourite, but I guess he was around before internet forums so.....

Barrett57
6/6/2019 12:23am
And we all owe the Russians a blowie for operation bagration in June 1944. There would of been a hell of a lot more dead commonwealth and Americans without them.

6/6/2019 1:24am

Her is a fact: If Herlings came and raced the nationals, he'd have the loudest cheering section. American moto fans respect talent. and Herlings would be...
Her is a fact: If Herlings came and raced the nationals, he'd have the loudest cheering section. American moto fans respect talent. and Herlings would be a fan favorite.
Just like they did with JMB?
6/6/2019 2:01am
LaughingLaughingLaughing Tomaniacs ... get bitter when their posterboy gets beaten time after time and they run out of excuses to why ... LOL

you forgot about the Boo's for Musquin , or Ferrandis ...or Pourcel ... or JMB ?? haha get lost dude

6/6/2019 3:02am
Satire * satire * satire
You sepoes are so funny. You get so fired up! You use the right to bear arms (written when guns were muzzle loaded) to justify mass killings of school children with auto weapons.
Columbus discovers the new world and you think you rule it.
World war 2 is over with minimal casualties per capita from the US with technology from a German (Einstein) and you claim you won it.
You lose the war in the east, Korea and Vietnam.
Have you heard of humility, dignity and honour?
Respect?
Satire* satire * satire
r18b
6/6/2019 3:46am
To bad a certain country always want to invade countries for the wrong reason and let it burned to the ground when they leave again Wink That certain country made so much shit in the world that we are now being overrun by gold diggers in Europe.Wink I wish they sat on there asses for a couple hundred years Wink
ns503
6/6/2019 4:57am
Just when I think only so much dumb can fit into one thread, another gem like this comes along & raises the dumb levels.

So much stupid going on here....
6/6/2019 5:03am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2019 6:16am
go and drink a beer with Rainman , you 2 might like each other ..

Kawi15
6/6/2019 5:33am
Satire * satire * satire You sepoes are so funny. You get so fired up! You use the right to bear arms (written when guns were...
Satire * satire * satire
You sepoes are so funny. You get so fired up! You use the right to bear arms (written when guns were muzzle loaded) to justify mass killings of school children with auto weapons.
Columbus discovers the new world and you think you rule it.
World war 2 is over with minimal casualties per capita from the US with technology from a German (Einstein) and you claim you won it.
You lose the war in the east, Korea and Vietnam.
Have you heard of humility, dignity and honour?
Respect?
Satire* satire * satire
This might be how left leaning liberals see it, but I do not see it this way. I think you need to learn a little more before you show your brilliance.
Ranman68
6/6/2019 6:17am

I've been to ama Nationals and supercross races. Many times. People can find examples on the internet of what they want to believe all day long, but American fans treat Euro riders every bit as good as they do American riders. Once in a while certain riders get heckled or hated on by some people, but it has nothing to do with their nationality. It's to do with their personality. Any rider who is an asshole to fans, whines too much, makes too many excuses, or whatever is gonna hear about it from some fans, and it doesn't matter where they are from. I don't think any riders have been loved and cheered for more than Reed or Roczen. The longest autograph lines every time. There's no bias with American fans. No way would euro fans treat American riders better if one of them was winning in the GPs. If American fans were like some euros try to say, top level Europeans and Australians would not be coming here to live and race in the ama series. They are though, and there is a good reason why.
ATKpilot99
6/6/2019 6:30am
Today marks 75 years since D Day where allied troops made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and we have vitard piss ants arguing over it .
6/6/2019 7:10am

Her is a fact: If Herlings came and raced the nationals, he'd have the loudest cheering section. American moto fans respect talent. and Herlings would be...
Just like they did with JMB?
While you and Richard Loots conveniently ignore the huge cheering that riders like a Roczen and Marvin get. Or any otherbGP rider that decides to do a one off race here. And don’t even bring up boos because American riders get those as well. I’ve heard boos for RC, Stewart, RV, Dungey, et al.

Post a reply to: Herlings sending a message

The Latest