Herlings sending a message

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2019 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2019 6:10 PM

Herlings on his Instagram is letting people know that he’s back and ready for tomorrow’s Dutch Master race apparently :-)
Herlings video on Instagram

Dutch Masters Rhenen

|

5/29/2019 4:05 PM

looks comfortable.

|

5/29/2019 4:19 PM

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

|

5/29/2019 4:19 PM

In

|

5/29/2019 4:21 PM

Moto Jeff wrote:

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

Tomac won’t show.

|

5/29/2019 4:22 PM

Moto Jeff wrote:

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

At Assen? Man, even John Tomac doesn't think so.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/29/2019 4:22 PM

Moto Jeff wrote:

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

theprizefighter wrote:

Tomac won’t show.

You are either hoping he doesn’t show, or you are ill informed.

|

5/29/2019 4:31 PM

Lol old video.

|

5/29/2019 4:34 PM

Moto Jeff wrote:

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

theprizefighter wrote:

Tomac won’t show.

Moto Jeff wrote:

You are either hoping he doesn’t show, or you are ill informed.

I hope he shows but it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t. Either way, if both Herlings and Tomac are there, my money is on Herlings.

|

5/29/2019 4:39 PM

Man, I so wish he would’ve/could’ve raced the US nationals this year. He’s so fun to watch.

|

5/29/2019 4:41 PM

Moto Jeff wrote:

Tomac will beat him at De Nations. Stamp it

theprizefighter wrote:

Tomac won’t show.

Moto Jeff wrote:

You are either hoping he doesn’t show, or you are ill informed.

Pretty sure Kawi said they weren't going to fork out money to do it, if I remember correctly.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/29/2019 4:49 PM

Herlings will mop the floor with our guys. Hate to say it but it is what it is.

|

5/29/2019 4:49 PM

Tomac said he wants redemption so I am sure he is planning on being there. Plus, he loves the sand and is our best sand rider by far.

May not beat JH there but it is possible.

|

5/29/2019 4:50 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Pretty sure Kawi said they weren't going to fork out money to do it, if I remember correctly.

Heard that on Pulp as well.

|

5/29/2019 4:57 PM

kpiper wrote:

Tomac said he wants redemption so I am sure he is planning on being there. Plus, he loves the sand and is our best sand rider by far.

May not beat JH there but it is possible.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=2217060071947693&id=242053959138367

Some Herlings sand practice footage from last year. This is just disgusting.
|

5/29/2019 5:42 PM

Herlings = fastest man on the planet

|

5/29/2019 5:51 PM

Mavetism wrote: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=2217060071947693&id=242053959138367

Some Herlings sand practice footage from last year. This is just disgusting.

Yes, he is crazy fast. But Tomac is crazy fast at Southwick. Check out some of those videos. It will be fun to watch. Sure hope he goes.

|

5/29/2019 6:02 PM

kpiper wrote:

Tomac said he wants redemption so I am sure he is planning on being there. Plus, he loves the sand and is our best sand rider by far.

May not beat JH there but it is possible.

Mavetism wrote: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=2217060071947693&id=242053959138367

Some Herlings sand practice footage from last year. This is just disgusting.

kpiper wrote:

Yes, he is crazy fast. But Tomac is crazy fast at Southwick. Check out some of those videos. It will be fun to watch. Sure hope he goes.

Yea, but Southwick & Assen are 2 completely different types of sand.....I really like Tomac,
but at Assen Herlings will mop the floor with everyone.....

|

5/29/2019 6:08 PM

Two months ago Tomac could beat Herlings. Now that he's healed, no way....

|

5/29/2019 6:26 PM

ricky racer wrote:

Two months ago Tomac could beat Herlings. Now that he's healed, no way....

I agree.. difference in bike setup and tires, and Tomac will get smoked. Tomac is the guy i root for but the reality is pretty clear nowadays.

|

5/29/2019 6:29 PM

“The hideousness of that foot will haunt my dreams forever.”


|

5/29/2019 6:33 PM

Here we go again. One race to unequivocally decide who is the fastest motocross racer on the planet. A deep sand track in Europe, Makes sense.

|

5/29/2019 6:44 PM

Love watching Herlings ride, reminds me of a rabbit running full speed and hopping his way through the terrain. He's so damn fast it's insane.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/29/2019 7:13 PM

Sluggo77 wrote:

Here we go again. One race to unequivocally decide who is the fastest motocross racer on the planet. A deep sand track in Europe, Makes sense.

Well, it would be entertaining to see no matter what happens. We all know one race does not tell the whole story but I hope to see it anyway. We don't know what next fall will bring.

Truth is that these dream match up, knock down drag out battles almost never happen for some reason. Something always seems to happen so we don't see it. Tomac managing the title chase. 1st moto at WW Ranch ET was gone. The second moto he seemed tired and they never battled. MXoN they never even saw each other it seemed. Etc, etc.

We all need to pray to the moto gods for it to take place.

|

5/29/2019 9:05 PM

kpiper wrote:

Tomac said he wants redemption so I am sure he is planning on being there. Plus, he loves the sand and is our best sand rider by far.

May not beat JH there but it is possible.

Mavetism wrote: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=2217060071947693&id=242053959138367

Some Herlings sand practice footage from last year. This is just disgusting.

Holy crap...

|

5/29/2019 9:28 PM

Herlings got smoked by Webb. Tomac smokes Webb every week. MERICA

|

5/29/2019 10:45 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Man, I so wish he would’ve/could’ve raced the US nationals this year. He’s so fun to watch.

I haven't checked the both series schedules but is there one off races that he could show up for?

|

5/29/2019 11:23 PM

Make Anderson Greatly beat him Again at the MXoN ... wishful thinking /:

|

5/30/2019 12:34 AM

OP please lock thread.. it’s already starting 😭

|

5/30/2019 12:36 AM

Sluggo77 wrote:

Here we go again. One race to unequivocally decide who is the fastest motocross racer on the planet. A deep sand track in Europe, Makes sense.

Maybe we could level it out a bit by racing on a dirt based track on your doorstep that your guys have already raced on that year? Oh..

|