Herlings really?

Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 4:40am
I'm hoping Coop, Martin and Baggett ext... really throw the hammer down at dilla I dont think that prick knows what he's in for when he see's what a real track is all about (no sand). I CANT WAIT to see it live in person. I have not missed unafuckingdilla in 3 years. lets hope our boys stay healthy.
|
bobby397
7/18/2014 7:18pm
Assuming you are talking about the interview where he says he's lapped barcia and baggett so he should be good?
7/18/2014 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 7:22pm
A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with will be the speed difference of the tracks
7/18/2014 7:22pm
I think herlings is gna put a whooping on them at unadilla. That boy is wicked fast

The Shop

Berm
Fantasy
136th
7/18/2014 7:25pm
I hope Jeffery comes out and dominates the first 25 minutes of both motos but somehow loses spectacularly. Then Vital can go crazy with both sides claiming their series is better.
DonM
7/18/2014 7:48pm
A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with will be the...
A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with will be the speed difference of the tracks
Other than the sand tracks you are wrong.
thesadguy
7/18/2014 7:50pm
A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with will be the...
did you see muddy creek??
chrisbuehler
7/18/2014 7:51pm
C'mon man don't feed the troll. A track with sand isn't a real track? Dude would pee his pants if he had to do a couple laps at Lommel. Nevermind a moto at pro speed where Jeffrey happens to destroy and lap the world's best. He happens to ride all surfaces pretty well but I have a feeling the OP only watches SX. Stop with your GP tracks are rougher bs though. You ever watch the National's? You can call it even if you want but there's no effin way the Euro tracks are worse than the rutted, choppy, braking bump rifled tracks we have here. OP's a clown but you lose credibility when you go there. This is one American who kinda hopes JH brings the pain just cause of "fans" like this
sozo
7/18/2014 7:53pm
True USA ruts sweep long fast far and deep... Frigin mind boggling how our guys rip through them.
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
7/18/2014 7:56pm
What I am hoping for is yet another rider to mix it up with that top 3 group that has been dicing for much of the year. That's what our sport is all about is competition. I welcome JH over here, there is nothing but good that can come from it.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/18/2014 7:56pm
DonM wrote:
Other than the sand tracks you are wrong.
THIS ^^^^

Even DeSalle said the tracks he raced last year (?) were tough for him, compared to some of the Euro tracks. Ive watched EVERY race this year in the GP's and also the British GP's and while there have been some rough tracks on those circuits, we have some pretty ROUGH tracks here in the states. Is Unadilla one of our roughest ? NO, but with that said... Herlings will have a tough time against a couple of these guys. think he can win here, but I don't think it will come EASY... I can't wait, I'm really excited to see how it plays out.
jeffro503
7/18/2014 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 7:58pm
I'm not sure how JH884 will do.....but I "hope" he gets his ass handed to him!

And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have only been there what....once....ever? There aint no home track advantage either!
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/18/2014 7:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm not sure how JH884 will do.....but I "hope" he gets his ass handed to him! And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have only been there what....once....ever...

And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have only been there what....once....ever? There aint no home track advantage either!
GREAT point
jeffro503
7/18/2014 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 8:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm not sure how JH884 will do.....but I "hope" he gets his ass handed to him! And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have only been there what....once....ever...

As far as that goes.....If Bagget has caught wind of what Herrlings has said.....he's going to destroy him.
DonM
7/18/2014 8:04pm
I think he can win, but he will have his challenges. Adjusting to the short practices and short time between motos will be tough, but his toughest challenge will be the longer track with lap times around 2:15-2:20 opposed to the mini tracks he's used to that are 1:45-1:55 in length.
munsch121
7/18/2014 8:04pm
I'm hoping Coop, Martin and Baggett ext... really throw the hammer down at dilla I dont think that prick knows what he's in for when he...
I'm hoping Coop, Martin and Baggett ext... really throw the hammer down at dilla I dont think that prick knows what he's in for when he see's what a real track is all about (no sand). I CANT WAIT to see it live in person. I have not missed unafuckingdilla in 3 years. lets hope our boys stay healthy.
I think "that prick" goes 1-1
stewie94
7/18/2014 8:15pm
ima just sit back & enjoy the herlings experience come dilla
hillbilly
7/18/2014 8:15pm
I'm hoping Coop, Martin and Baggett ext... really throw the hammer down at dilla I dont think that prick knows what he's in for when he...
I hope his bike launches thru the fence and opens your skull up to let that shit flow out,shit fer brains.
logan_140
7/18/2014 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 8:17pm

Scrubbing corners..
kawirider819
7/18/2014 8:19pm
hillbilly wrote:
I hope his bike launches thru the fence and opens your skull up to let that shit flow out,shit fer brains.
Nice. Wishin harm on a fellow rider. Class act. I think your still needs some tending....prick.
hillbilly
7/18/2014 8:22pm
hillbilly wrote:
Nice. Wishin harm on a fellow rider. Class act. I think your still needs some tending....prick.
I'm sorry jesus,

Obvious who this is.
akillerwombat
7/18/2014 8:24pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 8:24pm
I think he'll do good, hard to believe he wouldn't be able to hang with everyone for a little while at least (humidity could be an issue).

Will be interesting to see how he fairs against Martin though, guy has a ton of momentum going and Millville is his home track, right?
Darryl916
7/18/2014 8:32pm
I hope he gets his ass handed to him just because I'm american, but being fair, its a bit of a different animal here in the states so I don't think one attempt will prove much. If he finished on the podium I'd be shocked. I think if he did an entire ama outdoor series he'd be a consistent podium threat but not a one man show every week by a long shot.

I predict something lackluster like 8-DNF just from unfamiliarity, trying so hard, frustration. Kinda like Tyler Bowers on a 450 for the first time in Vegas. Great rider.... no time to adapt and get dialed. Everyone else is in a rhythm. Damn hard to jump it. If he does clean up I will gladly eat my words. Wish he did a couple rounds in a row.
zehn
7/18/2014 8:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 8:33pm
jeffro503 wrote:
As far as that goes.....If Bagget has caught wind of what Herrlings has said.....he's going to destroy him.
The fight that Bagget will bring to JH will make these last few rounds of bare-knuckle boxing between him and JMar and CDub look like a Sunday stroll.
7/18/2014 8:34pm
Thanks hillbilly for the foresight I'll wear a helmet, I mean sure he's super fast and should get some results. But I just bleed red white and blue so I'm rooting for my boys. Not to mention the difficulty of the track should be up there for everyone especially second moto. I just wanna see some bar banging like everyone else.
agn5009
7/18/2014 8:39pm
If bagget can get a good start it'll be very very difficult for herlings to beat him at dilla. But, as we all know, starts are not baggets strong point. I hope jmart can get his early season magic back so he can beat herlings. I like herlings and respect his abilities, but we can't have him come over here and beat our guys on one off race!
kongols
7/18/2014 8:44pm
agn5009 wrote:
If bagget can get a good start it'll be very very difficult for herlings to beat him at dilla. But, as we all know, starts are...
If bagget can get a good start it'll be very very difficult for herlings to beat him at dilla. But, as we all know, starts are not baggets strong point. I hope jmart can get his early season magic back so he can beat herlings. I like herlings and respect his abilities, but we can't have him come over here and beat our guys on one off race!
Starts are NOT Herlings strong point, that's for sure.
7/18/2014 8:48pm
C'mon man don't feed the troll. A track with sand isn't a real track? Dude would pee his pants if he had to do a couple...
C'mon man don't feed the troll. A track with sand isn't a real track? Dude would pee his pants if he had to do a couple laps at Lommel. Nevermind a moto at pro speed where Jeffrey happens to destroy and lap the world's best. He happens to ride all surfaces pretty well but I have a feeling the OP only watches SX. Stop with your GP tracks are rougher bs though. You ever watch the National's? You can call it even if you want but there's no effin way the Euro tracks are worse than the rutted, choppy, braking bump rifled tracks we have here. OP's a clown but you lose credibility when you go there. This is one American who kinda hopes JH brings the pain just cause of "fans" like this
Oh so I'm guessing your still upset about lommel going by that statement about sand tracks

Go and look at JH racing rough tracks and see how well he rides them, yes I was more referring to the rougher tracks in gps. Unadilla isn't a super rough track like some of the other rounds but you guys are crazy if you think he couldn't handle the roughness of all the ama tracks.

I'm not even a JH fan but I hope he waxes the yanks just to piss off your ignorant fans

Post a reply to: Herlings really?

The Latest