Herlings racing final round of AMA?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2017 3:34 PM

So with herlings chances of a title well and truly over after today and the fact that he is travelling to the USA this week to start work with Aldon baker before the USGP. He has just posted on His Instagram story that exciting news is happening this week hopefully. Could we see JH84 at ironman national. Fingers crossed!!

|

8/20/2017 3:35 PM

Awesome.

|

8/20/2017 3:38 PM

Yesss i think we are going to see some tears from herlings haters if this happens

|

8/20/2017 3:39 PM

We were talking about this on the way back from Switzerland last week... its not like KTM doesnt have the bikes available.

If he does ,it will be off the scale awesome, he will fly round there for sure.

|

8/20/2017 3:40 PM

Could be hella fast

|

8/20/2017 4:00 PM

Makes me wonder if Herlings ever looked at our 250 class in previous years and thought he could have cleaned house.

Does he look at the current MX class and figure he could win it?

Of course to come here and race also means racing SX, so there would be a transition there, but he is good enough to make it and do well.

|

8/20/2017 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2017 4:03 PM

This would be great if it happens!!

|

8/20/2017 4:08 PM

Tomac might not like this....

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/20/2017 4:08 PM

That would be effing awesome!!!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/20/2017 4:14 PM

I for one, approve this if true. Hell, I'd be OK if half the MXGP class showed up just to race Ironman.

|

8/20/2017 4:17 PM

He could easily win.

|

8/20/2017 4:47 PM

Hasn't this "load up the class" team tactics been tried several times before? Herlings FTW, take Zach and every white orange sponsored 250 rider and create a rolling roadblock! Ain't going to happen but ever since the Tomac "bunch them up" in Vegas I don't know what to expect.

|

8/20/2017 4:51 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

He could easily win.

I would not be so sure about that

|

8/20/2017 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2017 5:07 PM

Cool if true. Tomac was SMOKIN' yesterday.

The NBC Gold screw up did not show him whack 3 different riders on 3 successive laps ripping the inside of the right-hander at the hill bottom before the mechanic's area to reel in Baggett. Terrifying speed.

I hope someone has private video of that. You had to be there... I am glad as F I was.

However, despite your "wishful" thinking, he is far too classy to meddle in a championship race that is not scheduled for him.

The USGP is on his schedule, thus racing Tomac is a given, and Eli has long been scheduled for that race.

|

8/20/2017 5:35 PM

RangerLee wrote:

Makes me wonder if Herlings ever looked at our 250 class in previous years and thought he could have cleaned house.

Of course to come here and race also means racing SX, so there would be a transition there, but he is good enough to make it and do well.

I think he would have beaten anyone in the 250 class after 2013 (Tomac, roczen and the 2012 baggett maybe not)
450 now, not sure. Hopefully we will find it out soon

|

8/20/2017 5:52 PM

Love watching that kid ride. Would be great to see him come here and mix it up.

|

8/20/2017 6:08 PM

Will he help Musquin,some sort of KTM-Strategy?

|

8/20/2017 6:11 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

I think he would have beaten anyone in the 250 class after 2013 (Tomac, roczen and the 2012 baggett maybe not)

webb was pretty good on the 250s...

|

8/20/2017 6:14 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

He needs 9th or better in each moto to win the title. Not sure what Herlings could do to help MM or BB besides take him out.

|

8/20/2017 6:37 PM

To REITERATE:

Do you really think JH84 is so classless as to "interfere" in a potential championship that he is not part of?

The USGP is PART of JH84's scheduled racing in the MXGP. Tomac has been contracted to race the U.S.A. MXGP. There they WILL meet. No sooner.

|

8/20/2017 6:54 PM

Bonanza69 wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

He needs 9th or better in each moto to win the title. Not sure what Herlings could do to help MM or BB besides take him out.

Take him out? Like out to dinner after he wins the title this Saturday?

|

8/20/2017 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2017 7:05 PM

If he arrives in the US this Monday, he would have very little time to be ready from jet lag, alone. As a rule of thumb, it takes about a day to recover for every time zone (again, rule of thumb, not exact) crossed. Approximately, there is a 6 time zone difference to the east coast.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/20/2017 7:05 PM

YamahaJT1 wrote:

To REITERATE:

Do you really think JH84 is so classless as to "interfere" in a potential championship that he is not part of?

The USGP is PART of JH84's scheduled racing in the MXGP. Tomac has been contracted to race the U.S.A. MXGP. There they WILL meet. No sooner.

Take a chill pill.

|

8/20/2017 7:24 PM

YamahaJT1 wrote:

To REITERATE:

visser62 wrote:

Take a chill pill.

+1

|

8/20/2017 7:52 PM

kzizok wrote:

If he arrives in the US this Monday, he would have very little time to be ready from jet lag, alone. As a rule of thumb, it takes about a day to recover for every time zone (again, rule of thumb, not exact) crossed. Approximately, there is a 6 time zone difference to the east coast.

Coming from Europe to the US is not as difficult. It is the equivalent of riding an early evening night race for the Euro's.

What we normally have that they don't is heat and humidity that they can't adjust to quickly.

When our guys head East to Europe they are losing time so an 8 AM practice is like having to ride at 1 or 2 AM in the morning. Since we aren't talking about the McGrath/Emig era, most of our top guys aren't used to being awake at that hour anymore.grin

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

8/20/2017 8:45 PM

YamahaJT1 wrote:

To REITERATE:

Fuck class. I wanna see him race. devil

|

8/20/2017 8:51 PM

RangerLee wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Don't forget Barcia. Would have been awesome to see another top guy in that mix. Those sure were some exciting races!

|

8/20/2017 8:56 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

He could easily win.

He could win- FTFY

|

8/20/2017 8:59 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

He could easily win.

ts.p311 wrote:

He could win- FTFY

Ftfy?

|

8/20/2017 9:01 PM

JMR1976 wrote:

He could easily win.

cali11 wrote:

I would not be so sure about that

Depends on what Tomac shows up. Between Marvin and Jeffery it comes down to starts. Imo

|