Herlings perfect season next year.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2018 7:48 AM

Stamp it. F.T.B.

|

10/8/2018 7:55 AM

If the results from one race trump all others, shouldn’t we be talking about a potential Coldenhoff perfect season?

|

10/8/2018 7:57 AM

Well he's on 84 GP wins now and 1 thing he really wants is taking the 101 GP win-record from Stefan Everts. So it is possible that that will be his goal next year.

|

10/8/2018 8:02 AM

He could but he still rides so hard he’s always got the potential to axe himself at any moment... especially if he gets pushed at all by AC or someone else on their day.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/8/2018 8:05 AM

Keep dreaming, that's not gonna happen.. He scared me sometimes sunday.

|

10/8/2018 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2018 8:13 AM

I think Herlings is spectacular, but as long as a certain 222 turns up next year that isn't going to happen.

|

I no longer regret my username.

10/8/2018 8:17 AM

Crush wrote:

He could but he still rides so hard he’s always got the potential to axe himself at any moment... especially if he gets pushed at all by AC or someone else on their day.

He rides very hard. And also on Sunday had quite many moments not that far from crashing. But a good thing for himself is that during the GP season he didn't push that much if he had a comfortable lead. Looked much more in control.

|

10/8/2018 8:44 AM

No.

|

10/8/2018 8:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2018 8:56 AM

Highly doubt a perfect season. Gajser IF he stays healthy before next season unlike the last 2 should be able to catch him here and there. Ppl seems to forget that he destroyed cairoli and herlings 2-3 rds in a row last year before injury and how much faster than tc he was 2016 and that he had a career ending crash just before the start of this season and have'nt been 100% all season. With him and cairoli fit and healthy there should be some good racing.

|

10/8/2018 8:57 AM

Crush wrote:

74 wrote:

He rides very hard. And also on Sunday had quite many moments not that far from crashing. But a good thing for himself is that during the GP season he didn't push that much if he had a comfortable lead. Looked much more in control.

Yeah kinda seems like it’ll be like James around 05/07/08.

If he got pushed he might go boom but if he is comfy then fuckinfughetabowdit

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/8/2018 9:41 AM

Perfect season. As long as he rides the US nationals.

|