Herlings‘ awesome feet-up pass video

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2018 3:25 AM

Incredible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Hn0KMF1w0Ns

(Can someone embed please?)

|

6/4/2018 3:28 AM

Upload his pass in the 2nd moto too. That was pretty spectacular aswell. His corner speed is insane

|

6/4/2018 3:32 AM

|

6/4/2018 3:34 AM

Robgvx wrote:

Incredible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Hn0KMF1w0Ns

(Can someone embed please?)

On Youtube there is a button to make the embed Rob. smile

|

6/4/2018 3:35 AM

Herlings aint playing around.

|

6/4/2018 3:37 AM

Not hanging around

|

6/4/2018 3:43 AM

That cornering might be the most jaw-dropping thing I’ve ever seen on a motocross track. Kenny had some awesome feet-on-the-pegs-rut-railing-moments at Spring Creek in ‘16, but this was something else. Pure art!

|

6/4/2018 4:01 AM

Jefro98 wrote:

On Youtube there is a button to make the embed Rob. smile

Not from my phone...

|

6/4/2018 4:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 4:08 AM

(started it a bit early)

herlings was better after watching it again smile
look how busy it was for the nations!
|

6/4/2018 4:23 AM

so what was the pass by herlings that pulp mx was talking about that caroli was pissed at herlings for, for being too aggressive. surely it’s not the inside pass on the left hand sweeper when herlings took the line away on the last lap of the second moto is it?? or did something else happen. those guys made it sound like caroli went down

|

6/4/2018 4:26 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

so what was the pass by herlings that pulp mx was talking about that caroli was pissed at herlings for, for being too aggressive. surely it’s not the inside pass on the left hand sweeper when herlings took the line away on the last lap of the second moto is it?? or did something else happen. those guys made it sound like caroli went down

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Herlings-takes-out-Cairoli,1341049

|

Titanium reinforced throttle wrist since 18/05 2007

6/4/2018 8:52 AM

It reminded me of the pass Everts made on Stewart. I believe it was on the same track.

|

6/4/2018 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2018 8:58 AM

thrillbillie91 wrote:

(started it a bit early)

herlings was better after watching it again smile
look how busy it was for the nations!
?start=120

Much better
|

Power is nothing without control

6/4/2018 9:02 AM

Jefro98 wrote:

Unreal. Plus the only reason he had to sit leaving the corner was because his foot scraped the ground.

|