Herlings on Tomac.. Nothing but respect

8/7/2017 11:59am
Bonanza69 wrote:
The fastest and most versatile rider of the planet is injured.Tongue
Obviously isn't the most versatile than is he?
SwingHard
8/7/2017 12:23pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Is it a fact or Herling's opinion?
Never claimed it as fact but it definitely holds more water than some bench racing Vitards.
agn5009 wrote:
Why? Because Herlings is extremely good on a dirt bike so that means he can form opinions better than everyone else in the world? Herlings is...
Why? Because Herlings is extremely good on a dirt bike so that means he can form opinions better than everyone else in the world? Herlings is better at riding dirt bikes than Roger Decoster, so does that mean Herlings' opinion is more relevant than Decosters? Is this how we measure validity of opinions now, how fast you can ride a dirt bike?

Most people here probably watch a lot more MX and follow the sport as a whole a lot more than Herlings. He's more focused on being the best then trying to figure out who is the best.
I love the NFL, and I watch a shit load of Football ! It only stands to reason I know just as much as Bill Belichick!
Lucifa.
8/7/2017 1:37pm
Acidreamer wrote:
US always #1.
Except for the last 4 MXoN Bro. Are you even baiting your hooks these last few days?
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
8/7/2017 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2017 1:52pm
Acidreamer wrote:
US always #1.
Lucifa. wrote:
Except for the last 4 MXoN Bro. Are you even baiting your hooks these last few days?
As an American I hate to say this, it's 5 in a row.

The Shop

Crush
8/8/2017 11:20pm
Crush wrote:
Roczen just put his shirt on to take it off again.
GuyB wrote:
Why?
You never noticed the slight war of words between Ken and Jeffrey?

Putting up Eli is effectively slighting Kenny.

Post a reply to: Herlings on Tomac.. Nothing but respect

The Latest