Herlings new ride

mark_swart
10/25/2018 3:11pm
Poor kid, bet he hardly gets any attention from the ladies lol!
Sideways
10/25/2018 9:21pm
689 wrote:
Cost of upkeep on one of those is insane.

Meanwhile Anderson investing in real estate.
Stop talking bs.
The cost of running a lambo or any modern sportscar is very reasonable, its not very expensive at all.

It used to be expensive 20 years ago, but not today.
BobbyM
10/25/2018 11:30pm
Cancerman wrote:
Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I...
Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I wonder how long that car will last? I really wonder if when a guy like him at that young of an age really appreciate just how fortunate he is to be in that situation and have that much thrown at him? I somehow doubt it. Successful Actors, Musicians, etc, same thing.
Coming from you that says a lot... Dork.
Cortami79
10/25/2018 11:57pm
The guy earns multi million euro's a year with his base salary, gear/boots/goggle/helmets contracts, private sponsors and has had loads of bonusses since he is 15 years old. That's 8 years of riding for a factory team. After last years hard work, i think he deserved that one. Lol first thing that he buys after a nice house. He has an Audi A5 since he is 18 so he isn't throwing money around like some of these guys think. Probably invested some first before he bought this liability

The jealousy Grinning

The Shop

CM_84
10/26/2018 1:10am
The level of pissyness on vital never ceases to amaze me.
I think arguing is a more popular pursuit than motocross on these boards.
tempura
10/26/2018 2:09am
Oh the bitterness...lol
robkinuk
10/26/2018 2:59am
Someone pass the Vitards some anusol cream, lot of butt hurt in this thread........sad!
rileymx
10/26/2018 6:12am
i love how Herlings has been trolling with the americans for years now, in and out of the track......and he wins every time, i even feel peaty for them, their butt must hurt bad !!!!!!
jeffro503
10/26/2018 7:45am
Cancerman wrote:
Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I...
Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I wonder how long that car will last? I really wonder if when a guy like him at that young of an age really appreciate just how fortunate he is to be in that situation and have that much thrown at him? I somehow doubt it. Successful Actors, Musicians, etc, same thing.
What do you want him to wear around town....a 3 piece suit? Sheeesh!

Congrat's on the new car Jeffrey...you freakin' deserve it!
jeffro503
10/26/2018 7:59am
Btw....personally would have gotten one of these. A lot of those high dollar " super car's " handle like shit. The AMG gt is all class in my book , and it freakin' scoot's!

10/26/2018 8:52am
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....personally would have gotten one of these. A lot of those high dollar " super car's " handle like shit. The AMG gt is all class...
Btw....personally would have gotten one of these. A lot of those high dollar " super car's " handle like shit. The AMG gt is all class in my book , and it freakin' scoot's!

Friend of mine just got one of these in dark purple, looks even nicer in the flesh than the pictures, beautiful car. Love the shape of these, the SLS and of course the SLR.
newmann
10/26/2018 9:01am
Herlings probably bought it with proceeds from his real estate investments and just going to use it for a write off. Just write it off! According to the Vital braintrust it will be like free.

three9zero
10/26/2018 10:43am
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....personally would have gotten one of these. A lot of those high dollar " super car's " handle like shit. The AMG gt is all class...

One of my customers rolled by the dealership in the soft top version on Saturday, beauty of a car.

Moto96
10/26/2018 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2018 5:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:

You'd be the one stuck in their own driveway. Surely he'd buy something with AWD in case he needs it.

Rab
10/26/2018 4:50pm
I heard Herlings had a sandwich for lunch today. Turkey and cheese
jeffro503
10/26/2018 6:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Friend of mine just got one of these in dark purple, looks even nicer in the flesh than the pictures, beautiful car. Love the shape of...
Friend of mine just got one of these in dark purple, looks even nicer in the flesh than the pictures, beautiful car. Love the shape of these, the SLS and of course the SLR.
I was coming home from work about 2 months ago on the hwy. A guy had one with black rim's in this like emerald green color , mixed in with some carbon fiber little parts......and man , oh man that thing sounded healthy! I prefer the coupe shape over these "super cars " ( as they say ). Weird , but I have been into full on racing sims ( racing cockpit , the whole thing haha ) And the AMG GT3 is my go to car in the GT3 races. Those motors!!
APLMAN99
10/26/2018 7:35pm
Sideways wrote:
Why is it so hard to believe that he bought a lambo lol? He makes a ton of money and its a 200k usd car.
APLMAN99 wrote:
It isn't "hard to believe" that he may have bought one, but it would make more sense that he has some smart people around him that...
It isn't "hard to believe" that he may have bought one, but it would make more sense that he has some smart people around him that may have talked him into leasing one, or that he may have worked out a "deal" to use one at a deeply discounted rate as sort of like an endorsement.

You may be able to get a Huracan as low as 200K, I haven't really looked at those too much. I'm never going to be in the market for one, obviously! But at least local, the lowest priced new Huracan I saw really quickly was about $298K. That's a lot of money to throw into something illiquid and depreciating, so again I think that he may have some smart people around him to advise against that. Maybe not, though.

He'd have to take at least a little over $600K of his earnings to buy that depreciating asset, based on tax rates. I'd guess that a guy who racks up win bonuses like him has some bright financial minds that are helping him put those bonuses into investments more than into money pits. Again, could be wrong...….
Sideways wrote:
Its not like you are throwing the money away. Buy a slightly used Huracan for a good price, keep it 1 year then sell it and...
Its not like you are throwing the money away. Buy a slightly used Huracan for a good price, keep it 1 year then sell it and you get your money back, worst case scenario, you will loose a bit of money on it, but not much.

I cant believe you guys are even talking about this lol.
Holy cow, do you truly believe that? You obviously don't understand how a high end car dealership works. And these types of cars are predominantly bought and sold through higher end dealerships, like this one as an example:

http://www.parkplaceltd.com

You don't "get your money back" in a year. If you decide to sell your car, or even trade it in, you will be taking a bath on it. Let's say that you get a newish car for $250K. Drive it for a year, then look to unload it. That car isn't going to get as much money a year later, so the dealership obviously isn't going to give you what you paid for it. Nowhere near it. When they "bring it back in", it's got to be for an amount that gives them a healthy profit margin, to go along with that lower selling price. It really isn't rocket science.

Not too many people are slamming Herlings for driving an exotic car. Some of us think that he's probably doing it the smart way. He made reference to a "Lamborghini" a while back in a TWMX interview and he sounded pretty smart to me. That's why I'd believe that he's probably leasing the car, or getting a deeply discounted "rental" rate for promotional purposes.

Has nothing to do with his bank account, actually. Maybe I just think that he is smarter than some other people do......
Sideways
10/26/2018 11:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2018 12:02am
APLMAN99 wrote:
It isn't "hard to believe" that he may have bought one, but it would make more sense that he has some smart people around him that...
It isn't "hard to believe" that he may have bought one, but it would make more sense that he has some smart people around him that may have talked him into leasing one, or that he may have worked out a "deal" to use one at a deeply discounted rate as sort of like an endorsement.

You may be able to get a Huracan as low as 200K, I haven't really looked at those too much. I'm never going to be in the market for one, obviously! But at least local, the lowest priced new Huracan I saw really quickly was about $298K. That's a lot of money to throw into something illiquid and depreciating, so again I think that he may have some smart people around him to advise against that. Maybe not, though.

He'd have to take at least a little over $600K of his earnings to buy that depreciating asset, based on tax rates. I'd guess that a guy who racks up win bonuses like him has some bright financial minds that are helping him put those bonuses into investments more than into money pits. Again, could be wrong...….
Sideways wrote:
Its not like you are throwing the money away. Buy a slightly used Huracan for a good price, keep it 1 year then sell it and...
Its not like you are throwing the money away. Buy a slightly used Huracan for a good price, keep it 1 year then sell it and you get your money back, worst case scenario, you will loose a bit of money on it, but not much.

APLMAN99 wrote:
Holy cow, do you truly believe that? You obviously don't understand how a high end car dealership works. And these types of cars are predominantly bought...
Holy cow, do you truly believe that? You obviously don't understand how a high end car dealership works. And these types of cars are predominantly bought and sold through higher end dealerships, like this one as an example:

You don't "get your money back" in a year. If you decide to sell your car, or even trade it in, you will be taking a bath on it. Let's say that you get a newish car for $250K. Drive it for a year, then look to unload it. That car isn't going to get as much money a year later, so the dealership obviously isn't going to give you what you paid for it. Nowhere near it. When they "bring it back in", it's got to be for an amount that gives them a healthy profit margin, to go along with that lower selling price. It really isn't rocket science.

Not too many people are slamming Herlings for driving an exotic car. Some of us think that he's probably doing it the smart way. He made reference to a "Lamborghini" a while back in a TWMX interview and he sounded pretty smart to me. That's why I'd believe that he's probably leasing the car, or getting a deeply discounted "rental" rate for promotional purposes.

Has nothing to do with his bank account, actually. Maybe I just think that he is smarter than some other people do......
I know what im talking about. I have owned several cars in this range. Did you even read what i said? You buy a used car, have it a year you CAN get your money back if you buy at a good price. You will mostly loose some money but not alot. I was not talking about trading in your car. I would never do that. And im also not talking brand new car.

I have never lost more than 5k usd on my cars.
APLMAN99
10/27/2018 4:34am
Sideways wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
Holy cow, do you truly believe that? You obviously don't understand how a high end car dealership works. And these types of cars are predominantly bought...

Sideways wrote:
I know what im talking about. I have owned several cars in this range. Did you even read what i said? You buy a used car...
I know what im talking about. I have owned several cars in this range. Did you even read what i said? You buy a used car, have it a year you CAN get your money back if you buy at a good price. You will mostly loose some money but not alot. I was not talking about trading in your car. I would never do that. And im also not talking brand new car.

Sideways
10/27/2018 4:38am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Sideways wrote:
I know what im talking about. I have owned several cars in this range. Did you even read what i said? You buy a used car...

APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/27/298583/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Whatever dude...
LVB107
Fantasy
2502nd
10/27/2018 4:57am
Apparently he does read Vitalmx and is Well enjoying his offseason in a lot of people's dream car..
Sideways
10/27/2018 5:00am
LVB107 wrote:
Apparently he does read Vitalmx and is Well enjoying his offseason in a lot of people's dream car..[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/27/298584/s1200_IMG_3544.jpg[/img]
Apparently he does read Vitalmx and is Well enjoying his offseason in a lot of people's dream car..
Haha awesome!
Cortami79
10/27/2018 5:05am
LVB107 wrote:
Apparently he does read Vitalmx and is Well enjoying his offseason in a lot of people's dream car..[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/27/298584/s1200_IMG_3544.jpg[/img]
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
tempura
10/27/2018 5:10am
The more bitter Vital gets, the more laughs Herlings hasLaughing
10/27/2018 5:25am
I wonder what his username is, lol
im pretty sure Lars as a good friend of Herlings should know , dont think he will share it LaughingLaughing
Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
10/27/2018 6:26am
LVB107 wrote:
Cortami79 wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
He's so frugal he doesnt even have the newest iPhone
jeffro503
10/27/2018 6:40am
Haha....that's awesome! Laughing Enjoy that car Jeffrey , and don't do anything stupid in it!
Moto96
10/27/2018 6:53am
herlings is trolling the hell out of aldon baker.

Celery sticks and water be damned. LMAO
mxb2
10/27/2018 7:15am
Sideways wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/10/27/298583/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Sideways wrote:
Whatever dude...
Read non moto he is never wrong there also.

Post a reply to: Herlings new ride

The Latest