Herlings new ride

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2018 2:26 PM

Not satisfied with only being the FMOP, looks like Jeffery is also claiming “biggest baller” rights from the Roczen/Barcia Audi R8 squabble awhile back. Congrats JH84, you sir have earned this...
Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/23/2018 2:27 PM

Where does he fit the sandbags??

|

10/23/2018 2:33 PM

Jrewing wrote:

/thread, lol

|

10/23/2018 2:33 PM

Admittedly, that car is actually a real long term investment.

|

10/23/2018 2:40 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Only the specials might be worth more in the future, incredible car but its not an investment (unless he is hiring it out for occasions haha)

|

10/23/2018 2:50 PM

OMG get off the bonnet !!

|

10/23/2018 2:55 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Only the specials might be worth more in the future, incredible car but its not an investment (unless he is hiring it out for occasions haha)

I get that, and living where I do all I see are half million dollar + cars running around everyday. You know what I see 5x more than those? R8's. laughing

|

10/23/2018 3:00 PM

|

10/23/2018 3:01 PM

What is this car worth?

|

10/23/2018 3:08 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

I get that, and living where I do all I see are half million dollar + cars running around everyday. You know what I see 5x more than those? R8's. laughing

This is so true! I used to work in Burbank and I swear to you I saw all of these damn cars every day for over 2 years! Those Armenians love their exotic cars!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/23/2018 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2018 3:13 PM

cameron96 wrote:

What is this car worth?

Looks like a Huracan, so somewhere between $200,000 and $275,000 USD. Plus it's wrapped.

|

10/23/2018 3:19 PM

That Mclaren is done. Scratch $200K. Hope he has good insurance. I bet he says it was stolen. I'll bet large amounts of weed were involved also. That's why they ran. What a waste. Mclaren's are works of art.

|

10/23/2018 3:24 PM

avidchimp wrote:

This happened a block from my place recently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6257009/Sports-car-registered-Terrence-J-hit-tree-girlfriend-fled-scene.html

Cancerman wrote:

That Mclaren is done. Scratch $200K. Hope he has good insurance. I bet he says it was stolen. I'll bet large amounts of weed were involved also. That's why they ran. What a waste. Mclaren's are works of art.

There is no getting away with saying it's stolen. The business it was wrecked in front of has cameras everywhere.

This one happened a couple hundred feet from the McLaren wreck.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/01/31/2-killed-in-solo-range-rover-crash-on-ventura-boulevard-in-studio-city/

|

10/23/2018 3:25 PM

Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I wonder how long that car will last? I really wonder if when a guy like him at that young of an age really appreciate just how fortunate he is to be in that situation and have that much thrown at him? I somehow doubt it. Successful Actors, Musicians, etc, same thing.

|

10/23/2018 3:25 PM

big whoop

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/23/2018 3:31 PM

avidchimp wrote:

This happened a block from my place recently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6257009/Sports-car-registered-Terrence-J-hit-tree-girlfriend-fled-scene.html

Cancerman wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

There is no getting away with saying it's stolen. The business it was wrecked in front of has cameras everywhere.

This one happened a couple hundred feet from the McLaren wreck.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/01/31/2-killed-in-solo-range-rover-crash-on-ventura-boulevard-in-studio-city/

I agree, but that won't stop him from saying "It wasn't me, man!" He'll hire him a big bucks attorney, reduce it to a public damage charge or something. Won't even get points!

|

10/23/2018 3:33 PM

Cancerman wrote:

Jeffery's hat on with the hood up is so getto. What a punk. Have some class guy, you're the world's best at what you do. I wonder how long that car will last? I really wonder if when a guy like him at that young of an age really appreciate just how fortunate he is to be in that situation and have that much thrown at him? I somehow doubt it. Successful Actors, Musicians, etc, same thing.

So salty.

All those hours, days and years he has dedicated his life to the sport and it all comes down to being fortunate. Wish I was that fortunate.

|

10/23/2018 3:33 PM

peelout wrote:

big whoop

Photo
Photo
Photo

Peely, you're doing quite well these days......

|

10/23/2018 3:39 PM

Why no Tesla they're faster. tongue

|

10' 200 XC-w
96' XR600r

10/23/2018 3:48 PM

Cancerman wrote:

Peely, you're doing quite well these days......

One of the perks of being a Vital Paid Poster™

|

10/23/2018 4:15 PM

Cancerman wrote:

The key word in your post is "successful". Maybe he'll have that car for a while... and park it next to his other supercars. Keep in mind he's basically been working since well before becoming a teenager. And his job has way more pressure and danger than yours, most likely.
|

10/23/2018 4:58 PM

Cancerman wrote:

who made you the orrator?

to post that load of jealous crap your thinking must be so fcked up..

do something like read a book

|

10/23/2018 5:07 PM

Being born into a very rich family = fortunate

Working your balls off for years to become the best in the world =/= fortunate

|

10/23/2018 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2018 5:13 PM

but his riding sure does!!!

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!

10/23/2018 5:43 PM

I would maybe have done the same thing when I was that age, can’t know cause I had no money at the time. Thinking with my 59 year old brain I’d pass on that car and cars like it.

It is pretty sweet though.

|

10/23/2018 5:57 PM

It's probably a rental car.

|

10/24/2018 5:35 AM

avidchimp wrote:

No its not. This is a normal huracan, a great car, but not an investment over time. I cant even say the special version huracan performante will be an investment over time.

|

10/24/2018 5:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2018 5:45 AM

Thay is an R8 sick why not be a real baller, Get a Huayra???

|

10/24/2018 5:52 AM

SmokinJoe439 wrote:

It's probably a rental car.

I was figuring a lease.....

Anyone remember when Nate Ramsey had his "cribs" style interview that highlighted his exotic cars? Turned out that they were loaners from one of the local exotic car resellers.

|

10/24/2018 5:57 AM

Jrewing wrote:

Holy

Shit.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------