Herlings laptimes faster than mx1 again

7/9/2014 10:14pm
Agreed the 1st motos are probably easier as track isn't as rough but even herlings 2nd moto times and overall moto times beat mx1 times for there 1st moto
7/9/2014 10:19pm
philG wrote:
Until you see Herlings ride for yourself, you just cant grasp how fast he is. I'm not a fan, cos i think he should man up...
Until you see Herlings ride for yourself, you just cant grasp how fast he is. I'm not a fan, cos i think he should man up and sign for Honda and take it to AC, but he is fast in a way that i have never seen, you would pay to watch him practice...

Exactly the gp tracks don't do any rider justice because they don't flow so well and are very rough and technical. Watching him at lommel at mxon was the best riding I have ever seen after that first turn crash being dead last and pulling through back up to Cairoli from 40 seconds back was really something else
PressPassP
7/10/2014 3:01am
struth wrote:
All euro mx gp riders are slow compared the u.s.a ama riders......wait crap that no 94 came form mxgp series how the hell is he leading...
All euro mx gp riders are slow compared the u.s.a ama riders......wait crap that no 94 came form mxgp series how the hell is he leading 450ama class.....
IceMan446 wrote:
He hired the trainer of the best american he could find.

Roczen is kind of a poor example to keep bringing up since he got handled when he came over here with his GP winning speed. He...
Roczen is kind of a poor example to keep bringing up since he got handled when he came over here with his GP winning speed. He obviously made the nessasary adjustments and got serious with his training. He had to or it would have been more of the same. That said every rider is different and so are the racing series. The Nationals and GP's are both filled with talent. I wish we could just leave it that that but I know we are destined to have this stupid chest thumping forever. Like it was pointed out, at least JH has the stones to come over and test himself against the National riders. Roczen too for that matter
Agree with some of that except that wasn't his "GP winning speed" when he went over,you hit the nail on the head when you say he adjusted.

When he returned to Europe, like at the MXdN, Germany especially,that was more like his GP speed,returning to the GP tracks which he grew up on always has its advantages

JH is a cut above Kenny when he left Europe, at Unadilla he could well prove that too by winning while out of his comfort zone
CoccoBill
7/10/2014 6:05am
Rumor has it that Cairoli could ride MX2 class at MXdN...

The Shop

jamma10
7/10/2014 6:20am
CoccoBill wrote:
Ha! That would be fun Smile

No doubt he would be criticised by many for ducking or avoiding someone or other though.
CoccoBill
7/10/2014 7:49am
CoccoBill wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
Ha! That would be fun Smile

No doubt he would be criticised by many for ducking or avoiding someone or other though.
Yes, probably.
But I would see it as a brave attempt, to step down to MX2 and face the guy who's considered to be the fastest.
It would even be a smart move for Italy, probably the best way to grab some team points.
Crush
7/10/2014 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2014 4:39pm
Just saw this on facebook. hahaha... Golden.

Jeffrey Herlings[1] (born September 12, 1994 in Geldrop) is a Dutch motocross racer who competes in the MX2-GP Motocross World Championship for the Red Bull KTM factory team. Also known as the biggest sandbagger in the history of sports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Herlings
7/10/2014 11:24pm
Haha look at all them championship wins though won a championship every year since 2002 bet he has a 2nd home just for keeping trophies
7/11/2014 2:46am
Personally I cant wait for Herlings to race on US soil, for once and for all it will shut you bigoted trolls up.

I can only hope he puts 30 - 40 seconds on the rest of the field in both moto's.

I swear I will be rolling on the floor with laughter.

Will he race, can he gap the field, who knows, but fuck it would be funny....
HOPSTOOPID
7/11/2014 6:44am
So the big question is, IF herlings completely dominates at Unadilla, how much will that play into his decision to come over here permanently?

If I were him, and I went 1-1 here at my first US national (which is entirely possible), would I make the jump to AMA, or would I eventually race MX1?

7/11/2014 6:51am
HOPSTOOPID wrote:
So the big question is, IF herlings completely dominates at Unadilla, how much will that play into his decision to come over here permanently? If I...
So the big question is, IF herlings completely dominates at Unadilla, how much will that play into his decision to come over here permanently?

If I were him, and I went 1-1 here at my first US national (which is entirely possible), would I make the jump to AMA, or would I eventually race MX1?

You guys don't get it,he stays in europe!!!!
HOPSTOOPID
7/11/2014 6:58am
HOPSTOOPID wrote:
So the big question is, IF herlings completely dominates at Unadilla, how much will that play into his decision to come over here permanently? If I...

You guys don't get it,he stays in europe!!!!
That big bad SX series. You're right, I forgot.

Post a reply to: Herlings laptimes faster than mx1 again

The Latest